PDA

View Full Version : Eudora - my little cute sweety

drdummy
17-11-2015, 11:54 PM
I dont normally do massage, but Diva always got young and hot photos post, and Eudora caught my eyes. So, just go and check her out.

The door was not easy to find , however, it didnt stop me to see Eudora. :)

After leaded to a room, take off my cloths and wait for few mins , Eudora turn up and I was like .... seriously .... she is just like a uni girl to me . ... she told me she is 22y, and I think she is.

She is cute, long hair, good looking and quite short. I can see a great looking body via the thin cloth.
We chat with mix English and Chinese , cos my Chinese is shit. She is quite chatty and I got a great GF feel from it. Of cos chatting also a good way to lower her guard ... haha :)

She start with massaging my back, which was great, I really need some good massage on my back ... have been siting in office too long.... her massage was ok, but you need to let her know what , where and how you want it. I guess she will improve next time after knowing me now :)

Of cos , with a hot girl like her sitting on my back, my hand was resting on her legs and start roaming slowly. I was very surprised that she didnt mind .... which is a sign of more to me ... hehe .... and of cos I didnt disappoint her and keep pushing till her limit.

not going to put in detail of part 2, but it was very great enjoy-ful girl friend feeling. I love small girl, and taiwaness girl is better and smoother than most rough girls from China.

She is definitely worth the money, and I will return to see her shortly :)

Damage : $35/30m + Tips

Diva
19-11-2015, 12:38 AM
I dont normally do massage, but Diva always got young and hot photos post, and Eudora caught my eyes. So, just go and check her out.

The door was not easy to find , however, it didnt stop me to see Eudora. :)

After leaded to a room, take off my cloths and wait for few mins , Eudora turn up and I was like .... seriously .... she is just like a uni girl to me . ... she told me she is 22y, and I think she is.

She is cute, long hair, good looking and quite short. I can see a great looking body via the thin cloth.
We chat with mix English and Chinese , cos my Chinese is shit. She is quite chatty and I got a great GF feel from it. Of cos chatting also a good way to lower her guard ... haha :)

She start with massaging my back, which was great, I really need some good massage on my back ... have been siting in office too long.... her massage was ok, but you need to let her know what , where and how you want it. I guess she will improve next time after knowing me now :)

Of cos , with a hot girl like her sitting on my back, my hand was resting on her legs and start roaming slowly. I was very surprised that she didnt mind .... which is a sign of more to me ... hehe .... and of cos I didnt disappoint her and keep pushing till her limit.

not going to put in detail of part 2, but it was very great enjoy-ful girl friend feeling. I love small girl, and taiwaness girl is better and smoother than most rough girls from China.

She is definitely worth the money, and I will return to see her shortly :)

Damage : $35/30m + Tips

Haha, Thx for coming ~
I know our entrance is a bit too discrete sometimes~~

Eudora is as lovely as all the TW girls in our shops~
But there are some diffrent nationalities , maybe they will suit u too~
Well, seems like our customers always get a crush on TW girls ~ xoxo~