PDA

View Full Version : Spellbinding, Mesmerising Genie Gin

Remixed
18-11-2015, 07:35 AM
I found this girl on the website PrivateAsianGirls (http://www.privategirls.com.au/genie_gin.php) when I was looking for another girl. So it was quite the happy coincidence. Booking her was easy through SMS (0457420400).

Genie is a tall Asian beauty with a slightly Eurasian or exotic look about her. This is mainly due to her height (around 167cm), long legs, her exotic features and her secret weapon.
Her secret weapon is her blue eyes, which had me spellbound. I just found myself transfixed by her eyes, I could not look away. It was a good feeling.

The location was a lovely old terrace house in Surry hills. So its a discrete location, just like going to someones house. It is very spacious and well decorated inside.
There is a shower downstairs and there are a few different bedrooms upstairs; all very classy. She says she rents it out just for her clients for incalls.

She has a very bubbly personality and its infectious. She really makes you feel at home. She is well spoken and can hold a conversation. She is interesting to talk to and is university educated. Excellent GFE all in all - just like going over to your girlfriends house.

Like a good girlfriend she was also very accommodating in the bedroom. She has a dedication to pleasing you that I have seen in few other wls. The key thing I look for in a wl is dfk, where it actually feels like she means. It definitely felt to me that Genie meant it, you can see it in those pretty eyes. Overall I had a great time and left very satisfied from our magical, passionate session.

Quick facts:
Age: 22. Looks around early 20 to mid 20s - pretty much looks as advertised.
Description: Tall (167-170cm). B cup. Long legs. Nice tight bum. Skinny/slim figure (not too skinny in my opinion). She was dressed in nice black lingerie. Photos real.
Price: 450 an hour for incall or outcall.
Services: Everything I expected. Check http://www.privategirls.com.au/genie_gin.php for full list.
Return Factor: Will definitely return.
Rating: A

Midnight_Prowl
29-11-2015, 06:15 AM
Nice review but way to pricy

cuteguy
13-04-2016, 11:45 PM
Nice review but way to pricy

It's $500 per hour now. Hmm... too much to pay.

max_power
14-04-2016, 10:34 PM
She must be delusional charging that price. Nothing amazing. For 500 bucks u think it'll be some babe

cuteguy
15-04-2016, 12:20 AM
She must be delusional charging that price. Nothing amazing. For 500 bucks u think it'll be some babe

Check out the other girls on the privategirls site and you will notice other girls charge even more. Just ridiculous and some men do pay it.