PDA

View Full Version : General talk PL addresses vs quality

stripe135
18-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Hi, Has anyone noticed a correlation between the quality of PLs and their proximity to the CBD? In my limited experience in this field, it seems the further out you go the lower the odds of a good punt. The CBD and Spring Hill seem to offer the best odds. Anyone concur?

domo
18-11-2015, 02:17 PM
What does PL mean in this context. Else I have no idea ;)

jazza69
18-11-2015, 02:55 PM
I would say PL's means Private Ladies.....

I would suggest that where there is a number of PL's, your chances goes up.... for example a glance of what is on offer in Wynnum (1 only as far as I know) you are likely to get less quality......

Gentleman20
18-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi, Has anyone noticed a correlation between the quality of PLs and their proximity to the CBD? In my limited experience in this field, it seems the further out you go the lower the odds of a good punt. The CBD and Spring Hill seem to offer the best odds. Anyone concur?

I'm not too sure if there is a correlation. If the PL is Asian then they are cheaper for sure. Some of the aussie ones want ridiculous sums of money - over $200 for half an hour.

RottenLittlePunt
18-11-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm not too sure if there is a correlation. If the PL is Asian then they are cheaper for sure. Some of the aussie ones want ridiculous sums of money - over $200 for half an hour.

That's the market rate. You get what you pay for, as is VERY evident by the constant reviews of fake ads around the $200/hr mark.

Gentleman20
21-11-2015, 09:37 AM
That's the market rate. You get what you pay for, as is VERY evident by the constant reviews of fake ads around the $200/hr mark.

I'm pretty busy so dropping into the Asian lady at Bracken Ridge is quick, cheap and local ... suits me just fine!