PDA

View Full Version : Question Any bro knows about any squirters in FS shops?

ayeah
19-11-2015, 12:03 PM
I once spent some time with Jessica in Marrickville 5. She is a squirting legend. But she hasnt worked for god knows how long. So I was wonder is there any girl who can do the same trick like Jessica did?

Mr.aus
19-11-2015, 12:47 PM
I once spent some time with Jessica in Marrickville 5. She is a squirting legend. But she hasnt worked for god knows how long. So I was wonder is there any girl who can do the same trick like Jessica did?

I read somewhere that female squirting liquid is made of mostly urine. :thirst: :spook: :surprise:

ayeah
19-11-2015, 01:22 PM
I read somewhere that female squirting liquid is made of mostly urine. :thirst: :spook: :surprise:

I'll risk it. lol

CunningLinguist
19-11-2015, 06:43 PM

Oh no not this again, it is BS, squirt juice ain't piss, you can take it from me since i have been squirted on more times than I can remember now ...

Midnight_Prowl
19-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Milf in artarmon squirts a lot.... Paid for 30 mins but she asked me to stay for another 30 mins for free... But she is over 40 and ugly. As I hv said many times, looks and age ain't important to me. Only service and ATITUDE

Mr.aus
19-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Oh no not this again, it is BS, squirt juice ain't piss, you can take it from me since i have been squirted on more times than I can remember now ...

I didn't say it is piss, but it DOES have traces of urine in it.
I read it on the Internet so it must be true!

CunningLinguist
19-11-2015, 08:43 PM
I didn't say it is piss, but it DOES have traces of urine in it.
I read it on the Internet so it must be true!

You said "mostly urine" ...
The first squirt can smell a bit, but subsequent squirts are usually odour free!

Mr.aus
19-11-2015, 08:51 PM
You said "mostly urine" ...
The first squirt can smell a bit, but subsequent squirts are usually odour free!

Ok.
You are %100 correct.
Damn these scientists have no idea what they are talking about!

Mr.aus
19-11-2015, 08:57 PM
When aroused, some women may experience squirting, or a rather noticeable discharge of fluid. What it is exactly and where it comes from has been hotly debated: female ejaculation or adult bedwetting? Researchers are now saying that squirting is essentially involuntary urination.

Female ejaculate is technically the small amount of milky white fluid that’s expressed when climaxing, New Scientist explains. Squirting, on the other hand, results in a much larger gush of a clear fluid, which comes from the urethra, the duct where urine is conveyed from the bladder. The findings, which combine biochemical analyses with pelvic ultrasounds, were published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine on Christmas Eve. :shout:

BUT YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT RIGHT?

Mr.aus
19-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Double post

Gregorious
19-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Ive had Nana at 45 George saturate the bed multiple times from squirting.

I can always make her squirt with my fingers from almost any position.

Ive made her squirt in the shower, on her back laying on the bed and also all over the floor kneeling on the end of the bed.

She tells me im the only one who makes her do it and i think she almost anticipates it when i visit her.

Id be keen to know if anyone else has had the same experience with her.

carmen farquis
20-11-2015, 05:36 AM
Tiffany at 108 Penshurst st Willoughby on sunday does but not sure if shes still there

Mr.aus
20-11-2015, 06:59 AM
So technically any girl with a full bladder can squirt, just call up the shop 1-2 hours before and request your girl drink 2 litres of water.
Its also known as the golden shower hour! :grimace:

When aroused, some women may experience squirting, or a rather noticeable discharge of fluid. What it is exactly and where it comes from has been hotly debated: female ejaculation or adult bedwetting? Researchers are now saying that squirting is essentially involuntary urination.

Female ejaculate is technically the small amount of milky white fluid that’s expressed when climaxing, New Scientist explains. Squirting, on the other hand, results in a much larger gush of a clear fluid, which comes from the urethra, the duct where urine is conveyed from the bladder. The findings, which combine biochemical analyses with pelvic ultrasounds, were published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine on Christmas Eve. :shout:

BUT YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT RIGHT?

CunningLinguist
20-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Ok.
You are %100 correct.
Damn these scientists have no idea what they are talking about!

First you said it was piss, then you said it was only traces of piss, now you are saying it is piss again!
Are you taking the piss, or on the piss ;)

Whatever the case i think you need to find out for yourself and experience it first hand.

Mr.aus
20-11-2015, 07:47 AM
First you said it was piss, then you said it was only traces of piss, now you are saying it is piss again!
Are you taking the piss, or on the piss ;)

Whatever the case i think you need to find out for yourself and experience it first hand.

Thanks but no thanks.
I'm not sure i want a girl gushing liquid that may be piss or contain traces of piss!

Mr.aus
20-11-2015, 07:56 AM
Double post

ayeah
20-11-2015, 11:00 AM
Tiffany at 108 Penshurst st Willoughby on sunday does but not sure if shes still there

there is no more 108 penshurst st. i cant find it on google

ayeah
20-11-2015, 11:13 AM

Ive made her squirt in the shower, on her back laying on the bed and also all over the floor kneeling on the end of the bed.

She tells me im the only one who makes her do it and i think she almost anticipates it when i visit her.

the receptionist told me nana quit. sad.. but i check online, says Tia in 45 george is wet wet wet. dont know if it's true...

ayeah
20-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Milf in artarmon squirts a lot.... Paid for 30 mins but she asked me to stay for another 30 mins for free... But she is over 40 and ugly. As I hv said many times, looks and age ain't important to me. Only service and ATITUDE

what's her name. and which shop in artarmon?

ayeah
20-11-2015, 12:36 PM

is nana a korean?

Gregorious
20-11-2015, 06:58 PM
From memory she was Taiwanese but i could be wrong. Shame she quit. Had some of my best sessions with her.

CunningLinguist
21-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Another squirting thread, no hint of piss here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?48352-Coming-of-age-well-fukt-if-i-know-but-a-special-day-for-mr-bastard&p=656397&viewfull=1#post656397

Mr.aus
21-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Another squirting thread, no hint of piss here:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?48352-Coming-of-age-well-fukt-if-i-know-but-a-special-day-for-mr-bastard&p=656397&viewfull=1#post656397

Like i said if you guys are into golden showers and want to believe that you possess magic powers that makes a girl gush in trembling orgasms then go ahead.
Forget what the scientific research proves.

Mr.aus
21-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Spam removed by OP

Mr.aus
21-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Removed by OP

Mr.aus
21-11-2015, 12:10 PM
I guess that's your main reason for refuting science.
Come back to reality, stop living in denial!

suka02
21-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Why are we going off thread. Just straight to the point, anyone find one yet or name a few guys.. Sharing is caring 😁

Mr.aus
21-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Why are we going off thread. Just straight to the point, anyone find one yet or name a few guys.. Sharing is caring 

Any girl can do this for you.
Just call the shop and request that your girl drink 2 litres of water 1-2 hours before your booking.

ayeah
21-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Any girl can do this for you.
Just call the shop and request that your girl drink 2 litres of water 1-2 hours before your booking.

please be a gentleman. if you hate squirting that much, post your opinion on scientific blog. it's adult forum! it's where we talk about girls we want!

Mr.aus
21-11-2015, 03:01 PM
I never said i hated squirting, and the reason i came across the research was because i was squirt curious until i found out that it contains piss.
Plain and simple.

please be a gentleman. if you hate squirting that much, post your opinion on scientific blog. it's adult forum! it's where we talk about girls we want!

Fisher
21-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Kaka at asians at smithfield is a squirter.
A bit chubby c cups and not the prettiest looking wl around but fucks hard.

rooter
21-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Most girls can squirt ... it's no big deal or supernatural mystery ... any guy with two fingers can make her do it ...
BUT .....
to make a girl squirt you have to finger-bang her with two fingers in the pussy up and under, hard and fast and consistently for at least 10 minutes ...
AND ...
99% of WLs wont let you do this ... and why should they ... its very uncomfortable for them ... and they have to see more customers after you so they don't want to get hurt or exhausted ...
BUT ...
there are a small percentage of girls who are natural or easy squirters ... they will squirt just from DATY and gentle fingering or fucking ... but they are rare ... and most of them are quite embarrassed about their squirting, and will try and resist the urge to squirt if they are not totally comfortable with you.
So forget about getting a WL to squirt. Find yourself a girlfriend and put in the hard work and build up a relationship based on trust and love ... and then maybe she will let you do it to her ...
So what is girl squirt juice? I honestly don't know.
It definitely doesn't have that pungent urine taste or smell - but then again what else could it be?
Women's anatomy has been closely studied and no receptacle for this fluid has been found, so the only possibility is the bladder which would make it urine.
A theory has been put forward that women have spongey tissue that could contain liquid but I can't see how that could propel lots of liquid in a gush.
Anyway I don't know.
All I know is that I have been squirted on several times - but whether it was urine or something else I really don't know ...
Anyway I guess it doesn't matter - we both had a good time ...
Another thing to add is that while the girl was squirting she was having a full on and intense orgasm - its not like she was just pissing.
Maybe it was piss but she was definitely having an orgasm - and a very intense one at that!
Women are a mystery - thats part of their charm and allure - lets keep it that way - lets not over study them like lab rats - lets just enjoy being with them - they are beautiful!
And sexy as fuck!!!

CunningLinguist
21-11-2015, 11:25 PM
The spongey tissue gets wrung out violently during an orgasm and thus a squirt comes out. The force of a squirt is stronger than pissing and it comes out in one go like a bucket being thrown at you, not in a nice stream like a piss.

Anyway I don't really care what Mr.aus thinks he obviously has no idea, but I'm happy for him to stick to his head in the stand position since it is one less wanker trying to make a girl squirt, I'm pretty sure he couldn't do it even if he tried, if his juvenile aggresive attitude is anything to go by.

Mr.aus
22-11-2015, 12:13 AM
The spongey tissue gets wrung out violently during an orgasm and thus a squirt comes out. The force of a squirt is stronger than pissing and it comes out in one go like a bucket being thrown at you, not in a nice stream like a piss.

Anyway I don't really care what Mr.aus thinks he obviously has no idea, but I'm happy for him to stick to his head in the stand position since it is one less wanker trying to make a girl squirt, I'm pretty sure he couldn't do it even if he tried, if his juvenile aggresive attitude is anything to go by.

So by posting a link with scientific research how squirting is probably piss and that's what gets you all fired up that you resort to name calling yet you have the nerve to call me juvenile.
Oh the hypocrisy!
I'd be mad too if I were you! :miao:

Mr.aus
22-11-2015, 12:17 AM
http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/6458986

Oh no!
Yet another article saying that female squirting is urine.
But it's not right?

Just because you say so! :startle:

Mr.aus
22-11-2015, 07:52 AM
Ok you're right

If the thread name gets changed to "Any bro's know of any WL's who moderately piss during FS", will you please leave then and take your spamming links with you Mr Aus?

CunningLinguist
22-11-2015, 08:41 AM
If the thread name gets changed to "Any bro's know of any WL's who moderately piss during FS", will you please leave then and take your spamming links with you Mr Aus?

Unfortunately trolls never leave they just hang around like a bad fart waiting to get banned, thier unresolved need for attention is never satisfied ...
I've put the troll on my ignore list now.

Getting back on topic I don't know of any squirters in shops right now, however Amelia Sweet a private WL in Melbourne who visits Sydney from time to time
is a genuine squirter.

CunningLinguist
22-11-2015, 01:32 PM
I was actually going to name drop Amelia. She's a great girl, however a bit pricey at 600 per hour.

With that being said, she's in Sydney in early December and any bro's keen to try a truly orgasmic WL that can DT should give her a crack.

Yeah she is over-priced now, also she has put on a bit of weight and a bit saggy, but she can squirt!

ayeah
23-11-2015, 11:49 AM
Kaka at asians at smithfield is a squirter.
A bit chubby c cups and not the prettiest looking wl around but fucks hard.

you mean KK? because i dont see KaKa on their girls list, similar name is KK.

ayeah
23-11-2015, 12:04 PM
Unfortunately trolls never leave they just hang around like a bad fart waiting to get banned, thier unresolved need for attention is never satisfied ...
I've put the troll on my ignore list now.

Getting back on topic I don't know of any squirters in shops right now, however Amelia Sweet a private WL in Melbourne who visits Sydney from time to time
is a genuine squirter.

thanks for your advice. i'll keep that name in mind. i might try her as soon as i get a raise of salary. lol.

but i did try saki at Ginza Club few days ago. tight pussy. and boy can she squirt!! she doesnt need lotion for her pussy before the act. when i fingered her clit, it squirted a little bit. but of course not as much as Jessica.

i'll keep looking for squirters in Sydney though. welcome all recommendation.

cuteguy
24-11-2015, 12:25 AM
I had a recent encounter with a girl at Geisha Club Paddington who squirted once while I was inside of her. It was not on the same scale like the queen squirter Jessica who can squirt non stop. I guess you're after someone like Jessica. Good luck with your search!

ayeah
24-11-2015, 02:27 PM
I had a recent encounter with a girl at Geisha Club Paddington who squirted once while I was inside of her. It was not on the same scale like the queen squirter Jessica who can squirt non stop. I guess you're after someone like Jessica. Good luck with your search!

nonono. anyone who can squirt a little bit would be suffice. she doesnt have to be like Jessica.

ayeah
24-11-2015, 02:31 PM

what's that girl's name please?

cuteguy
24-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Two weeks ago I met a Chinese girl called Gigi. It was her first day. She later changed her name and I'm not sure if it was to Jessica. You can check with the establishment if it is her or not.

ayeah
25-11-2015, 09:15 AM
Two weeks ago I met a Chinese girl called Gigi. It was her first day. She later changed her name and I'm not sure if it was to Jessica. You can check with the establishment if it is her or not.

thank you! i'll pay her a visit

babelx
14-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Most girls can squirt ... it's no big deal or supernatural mystery ... any guy with two fingers can make her do it ...
BUT .....
to make a girl squirt you have to finger-bang her with two fingers in the pussy up and under, hard and fast and consistently for at least 10 minutes ...
AND ...
99% of WLs wont let you do this ... and why should they ... its very uncomfortable for them ... and they have to see more customers after you so they don't want to get hurt or exhausted ...
BUT ...
there are a small percentage of girls who are natural or easy squirters ... they will squirt just from DATY and gentle fingering or fucking ... but they are rare ... and most of them are quite embarrassed about their squirting, and will try and resist the urge to squirt if they are not totally comfortable with you.
So forget about getting a WL to squirt. Find yourself a girlfriend and put in the hard work and build up a relationship based on trust and love ... and then maybe she will let you do it to her ...
So what is girl squirt juice? I honestly don't know.
It definitely doesn't have that pungent urine taste or smell - but then again what else could it be?
Women's anatomy has been closely studied and no receptacle for this fluid has been found, so the only possibility is the bladder which would make it urine.
A theory has been put forward that women have spongey tissue that could contain liquid but I can't see how that could propel lots of liquid in a gush.
Anyway I don't know.
All I know is that I have been squirted on several times - but whether it was urine or something else I really don't know ...
Anyway I guess it doesn't matter - we both had a good time ...
Another thing to add is that while the girl was squirting she was having a full on and intense orgasm - its not like she was just pissing.
Maybe it was piss but she was definitely having an orgasm - and a very intense one at that!
Women are a mystery - thats part of their charm and allure - lets keep it that way - lets not over study them like lab rats - lets just enjoy being with them - they are beautiful!
And sexy as fuck!!!

Great reply!

yousuckisucki
22-05-2016, 05:19 AM
Candy and Nicole from Amanda Heavens

cuteguy
26-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Great reply!

We need to find those natural or easy squirters. Most girls haven't squirted in their lives and you must put a lot of effort in the hope a WL will do it. Unfortunately, most will not squirt for you. I find the inexperienced ones are more likely to squirt than the professional WLs.

Oto
26-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Miumiu@ Ginza can squirt like crazy!

cuteguy
26-05-2016, 03:04 PM
Miumiu@ Ginza can squirt like crazy!

Only one girl at Ginza? Out of all nationalities, the Japanese ones are likely to squirt the most.

Sam88
26-05-2016, 10:49 PM
hehe I'm pretty sure Nana from Dreamgirls squirted at me when i was eating her pussy lol a fair bit hit my eye LOL

cuteguy
27-05-2016, 12:03 AM
hehe I'm pretty sure Nana from Dreamgirls squirted at me when i was eating her pussy lol a fair bit hit my eye LOL

You're a lucky man being blessed with Nana's special liquid. It didn't happen with me. LOL

Sam88
27-05-2016, 01:59 AM
It was quite a scene indeed, it actually shocked me quite a bit when I realised it was a squirt lol! really hope she'll come back again

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 01:52 AM
It was quite a scene indeed, it actually shocked me quite a bit when I realised it was a squirt lol! really hope she'll come back again

Sounds like you want round 2 of Nana's squirting into your eye again.

rooter
28-05-2016, 02:02 AM
Great reply!

Making a girl squirt is one of those bucket list things, just to see it.
But actually there's nothing in it for you. Once you've seen it once that's it.
And you definitely wouldn't want a girl who was a natural squirter and squirted every time you licked, fingered or fucked her as a gf or wife - it would be a damn inconvenience.
And you would always be sleeping on the wet spot ;)

Sam88
28-05-2016, 03:18 AM
Sounds like you want round 2 of Nana's squirting into your eye again.

I'm dying to get the bed really wet this time...... :slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber:

wilisno
28-05-2016, 11:49 AM
I'm dying to get the bed really wet this time...... :slobber::slobber::slobber::slobber:

Then you have to stay dry for a few months for now ! ;) ;) ;)

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 03:36 PM
Then you have to stay dry for a few months for now ! ;) ;) ;)

Can you stay dry for such a long period not knowing that Nana might not return? Don't wait brother Sam88. Go out and get it!!

wilisno
28-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Can you stay dry for such a long period not knowing that Nana might not return? Don't wait brother Sam88. Go out and get it!!

You don't understand what it meant ?

Stay dry doesn't have to stop punting, just that he got squirted on by Nana doesn't mean he will be squirted on by every other girl !

Sam88
28-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Haha I'll still be going out!!! but yes probably only my eyes will stay dry this time ! :smile: not my little brother though :shout:

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 04:36 PM
I'd be careful of not getting any foreign liquid from a WL in the eyes especially when you can catch chlamydial conjunctivitis that affects the eyes.

wilisno
28-05-2016, 04:46 PM
I'd be careful of not getting any foreign liquid from a WL in the eyes especially when you can catch chlamydial conjunctivitis that affects the eyes.

That's rubbish !

So in the process of making a girl squirt, you do DATY and all sorts of things that make you in contact with her fluid, you won't catch chlamydia doing those ? What's the difference in risk ?

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 04:58 PM
That's rubbish !

So in the process of making a girl squirt, you do DATY and all sorts of things that make you in contact with her fluid, you won't catch chlamydia doing those ? What's the difference in risk ?

Are you a doctor? I take it you're not.

For my fellow brothers please read this:-

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Chlamydia/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

An extract from this page:

Chlamydia in the rectum, throat or eyes

Chlamydia can also infect:
•the rectum (back passage) if you have unprotected anal sex – this can cause discomfort and discharge from your rectum
•the throat if you have unprotected oral sex – this is uncommon and usually causes no symptoms
•the eyes if they come into contact with infected semen or vaginal fluid – this can cause eye redness, pain and discharge (conjunctivitis)

wilisno
28-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Are you a doctor? I take it you're not.

For my fellow brothers please read this:-

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Chlamydia/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

An extract from this page:

Chlamydia in the rectum, throat or eyes

Chlamydia can also infect:
•the rectum (back passage) if you have unprotected anal sex – this can cause discomfort and discharge from your rectum
•the throat if you have unprotected oral sex – this is uncommon and usually causes no symptoms
•the eyes if they come into contact with infected semen or vaginal fluid – this can cause eye redness, pain and discharge (conjunctivitis)
No, I'm not a doctor, and it doesn't need to be a doctor to know the risk, that's why I said what I said : the risk is there when you engage in such activities, why single out the eyes !

Actually from your research as a doctor, you also listed other risks that come from DATY and more, so no need to single out the eyes !

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 05:27 PM
No, I'm not a doctor, and it doesn't need to be a doctor to know the risk, that's why I said what I said : the risk is there when you engage in such activities, why single out the eyes !

Actually from your research as a doctor, you also listed other risks that come from DATY and more, so no need to single out the eyes !

If you knew the risk, you wouldn't have referred to my comments as being "that's rubbish". By doing your own research, you would have known what I mentioned about chlamydia in the eyes is true and let me say we were only referring to the eyes because our fellow brother had remarked about receiving some vaginal fluid in his eyes from a WL. He did not refer to fluid in the mouth or somewhere else. The discussion was just about the eyes. Given that you were very dismissive of my comments, I have included this article for all forum members to read so they are aware as to how chlamydia affects not only the eyes but the rectum and throat too.

wilisno
28-05-2016, 05:35 PM
If you knew the risk, you wouldn't have referred to my comments as being "that's rubbish". By doing your own research, you would have known what I mentioned about chlamydia in the eyes is true and let me say we were only referring to the eyes because our fellow brother had remarked about receiving some vaginal fluid in his eyes from a WL. He did not refer to fluid in the mouth or somewhere else. The discussion was just about the eyes. Given that you were very dismissive of my comments, I have included this article for all forum members to read so they are aware as to how chlamydia affects not only the eyes but the rectum and throat too.
The whole comment is still a big pile of rubbish !

If you engage in DATY and other stuffs, you already know the risk of chlamydia, and if you know the risk and still prepare to take that risk, what's the point of adding whether the risk comes from the mouth of the eyes or any other opening ? It's still a risk !

Sam88
29-05-2016, 01:47 AM
lololol crap now you're making me think twice about DATY guyssssss, but what the heck YOLO :cool2:

shootermcgavin
06-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Yoshiko at 429 Pitt Street. Saw her today, squirted 3 times in a half hour. Could be piss, could be mythical vaginal juice, either way it was hot.