PDA

View Full Version : Wechat lola

domo
19-11-2015, 12:43 PM
She is working in the cbd (near King George square) her rate is $150 an hour. She is cute curvy women, about a d cup from Hong Kong.

She allows kissing and some foreplay. She has had a puggy belly otherwise a good figure (around 29).

She did a bit of kissing then a cbj then sex.

A little bit annoyed as it seems she was double booked. (Or my mistake not saying I wanted a full hour :/) as there was a knock mid way through. So only got about 25 min before I got the feeling she wanted me out of the room before her next client.

As this is my first wechat booking that was not a scam. I think it was an ok experience.

She will be in Brisbane for one more week then off to Melbourne.

Any thoughts or should I just stick to other area to find them. (PM if possible if you want to share :) as I don't have much or a clue)

domo
30-11-2015, 08:24 PM
scatch that, she is excellent VFM for me anyways saw her twice more. got the full hour both times. Only came once but never really asked if i could come multiple times in the session.

You may need to be up front on the time and call her out if its less it seems.

She's now at Alexandra Headlands.

http://sunshinecoast.locanto.com.au/ID_639650634/NEW-SIngapore-Girl-19-YO.html
fake pic's, fake text from two different ad's it seems. Her English speaking is really good but her reading/writing its extremely poor. So maybe don't pass the dodgy ad's as they could be a gem in the rough.