PDA

View Full Version : Question Tastes like ??

mudcrad
22-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Do you think the girls shower? Sometimes juice goes everywhere and the ml just wipes it off herself with a dry towel and gets dressed ready for the next customer. Makes me hesitate to lick her nipples 😝

Mr.aus
22-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Do you think the girls shower? Sometimes juice goes everywhere and the ml just wipes it off herself with a dry towel and gets dressed ready for the next customer. Makes me hesitate to lick her nipples 

Yup that's the way it goes in shops that don't have shower facilities.
My advice to you is get in early or don't get in at all.

Jerry10
23-11-2015, 12:17 AM
Do you think the girls shower? Sometimes juice goes everywhere and the ml just wipes it off herself with a dry towel and gets dressed ready for the next customer. Makes me hesitate to lick her nipples 😝

Don't be licking any nipples. If their nipple taste salty it's not sweat.

My regulars usually use my pre cum to coat her nipple and rub up my arse.
They usually just put their bra back on without cleaning. Even with tit job or COB they will just use a tissue to wipe before they get dress to go out.

Sorry to be a spoiler just helping a brother out.

Bblue
23-11-2015, 10:55 AM
What I do is bring a packet of wet wipes with me to all my session. The girls and yourself really do appreciate them when the shop doesn't supply them.

RottenLittlePunt
23-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Don't be licking any nipples. If their nipple taste salty it's not sweat.

My regulars usually use my pre cum to coat her nipple and rub up my arse.
They usually just put their bra back on without cleaning. Even with tit job or COB they will just use a tissue to wipe before they get dress to go out.

Sorry to be a spoiler just helping a brother out.

If you are worried about tasting someone else's stale jizz then you are really going to be mind fucked when you start thinking about all the e-coli that you take in every minute of the day.

To me this is hardly a big issue, most STIs have a limited lifespan in the open air.

tommy thumb
29-11-2015, 06:23 PM
Hi all prob not relevant to the seasoned punters or the brothers out there who like all the toppings. But just a couple of stories to think about. Cash is king and hygiene is a far second in these shops. Iv spoken to a few of the girls, and sti's never cross there pretty little minds. No need for names this would happen at all the busy well known shops.

Waiting on the couch for my mates to finish when one of the ml came down first.wearing an open necked dress I commented that she must of worked hard as she was quite sweaty. She laughted and said he was very worked up and blew big. She had a quick chat then went off with her next booking. When we were all outside afterwards my friend that had seen her told us how he had tit fucked her and cum all over her tits and face. So what I thought was sweat was in fact oil and his gis.

Another time my regular was grinding herself on me. Her juices and my Precum had covered her pussy my cock and both our thighs. She then lay down on me slid her body down along my cock and rubbed her tits all over our mess. I was a bit worked up. Told her to lay down n asked if i could cum on her pussy and belly. She was into it. Blew rubbed in all over her pussy including inside. We had run over time. She dressed and went straight into the next room. Her next customer use to just suck her tits and eat her out. I'm sure she would of tasted great that day.

So think befor u jump.

revolnaisa
29-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Hi all prob not relevant to the seasoned punters or the brothers out there who like all the toppings. But just a couple of stories to think about. Cash is king and hygiene is a far second in these shops. Iv spoken to a few of the girls, and sti's never cross there pretty little minds. No need for names this would happen at all the busy well known shops.

Waiting on the couch for my mates to finish when one of the ml came down first.wearing an open necked dress I commented that she must of worked hard as she was quite sweaty. She laughted and said he was very worked up and blew big. She had a quick chat then went off with her next booking. When we were all outside afterwards my friend that had seen her told us how he had tit fucked her and cum all over her tits and face. So what I thought was sweat was in fact oil and his gis.

Another time my regular was grinding herself on me. Her juices and my Precum had covered her pussy my cock and both our thighs. She then lay down on me slid her body down along my cock and rubbed her tits all over our mess. I was a bit worked up. Told her to lay down n asked if i could cum on her pussy and belly. She was into it. Blew rubbed in all over her pussy including inside. We had run over time. She dressed and went straight into the next room. Her next customer use to just suck her tits and eat her out. I'm sure she would of tasted great that day.

So think befor u jump.

Lol I'm an ealy bird, 100% of the time, I have first booking for the day with ML or WL. I think I haven't come across above unless ML's boyfriend did something. My current fav ML hasn't got a boyfriend (phew)

tommy thumb
29-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Hahaha I'm not say yours isn't the case. But I find it funny how all the girls say they are single when u ask them. And most punters when asked by a m/l if they are married or have a gf answer no. Yet go past a shop at closing time and u will see a heap of young (Korean) guys.

revolnaisa
29-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Hahaha I'm not say yours isn't the case. But I find it funny how all the girls say they are single when u ask them. And most punters when asked by a m/l if they are married or have a gf answer no. Yet go past a shop at closing time and u will see a heap of young (Korean) guys.

I have gone out with my fav after her work. Not that I'm in a relationship with her, we hang out, goto movies do dinners etc. And nope, she isn't Korean either.

domo
29-11-2015, 11:44 PM
They may not have BF but the BF may think they have GF ;)