PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Shops wanting your number

WHITEDUDE
22-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Without mentioning which shop, I called to make a booking after reading good reviews, the dude asked me for my number and I told him I don't give out my number and i dont diplay it either. He said he cant take my booking... so I was polite and said dont worry. Ive never had this problems with other shops, but really pisses me off cause I wanted to see that WL and the dude was an aussie and you think aussie to aussie he would just take the booking.

If a customer made a booking and didnt turn up within say 5 mins and didnt call so he is running late, then the shop would obviously let the WL see another customer.

wilisno
22-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Without mentioning which shop, I called to make a booking after reading good reviews, the dude asked me for my number and I told him I don't give out my number and i dont diplay it either. He said he cant take my booking... so I was polite and said dont worry. Ive never had this problems with other shops, but really pisses me off cause I wanted to see that WL and the dude was an aussie and you think aussie to aussie he would just take the booking.

If a customer made a booking and didnt turn up within say 5 mins and didnt call so he is running late, then the shop would obviously let the WL see another customer.

It's common practice for shops not to take bookings from no caller ID calls, especially privates and in/outcall agencies.

It's not as simple as giving the time slot to someone else if you don't turn up, they might have lost a booking that wanted your time slot in the first place.

AHLUNGOR
22-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Not all shops do this, only some. My go to shop 5Star never asks for my number and they always make booking for me. Massage shops don't ask for my number when I make booking. And I always hide my number when I call. Maybe it's just me lol.

The only reason why I have never been to Ginza! Can't give out my no. And I don't have a second SIM card !

So many busty Japanese girls I wanted to fuck !

If only 5 Star could get some of those girls !!

wilisno
23-11-2015, 12:09 AM
Not all shops do this, only some. My go to shop 5Star never asks for my number and they always make booking for me. Massage shops don't ask for my number when I make booking. And I always hide my number when I call. Maybe it's just me lol.
5* always ask for number unless they already know you !

TresCojones
23-11-2015, 01:00 AM
yeap, the trick is to visit the shop at least once and hope they will remember you and not ask for numbr when you book next. one shop i visit asks that i call ahead if i cant make it and of course its a matter of trust so keep the promises!

wilisno
23-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Nope they don't know me as I don't go often to 5star. Only every now and then. Even my first trip to 5star was a booking and they never asked for my number. Hell even one time I offered them my number and they said don't worry. Anyway no biggie it's the way I like it.
Sometimes it might happen if you sound genuine enough, but I can assure you that's not their usual practice. Getting a customer's number is not just for reminding him to come, if he plays up and decides not to honour the booking, calling his number won't change his mind. Another reason is that a responsible shop would call the customer to tell him that his booking could be late because the previous customer came late or the girl came late for whatever reason !

shinobi
24-11-2015, 07:58 PM
prepaid phone is like $20.

_jeh
25-11-2015, 04:10 PM

Yup +1 on the burner phone for punting, private girls and picking up if thats your thing hahah

wilisno
25-11-2015, 04:11 PM

Good point ! ;) ;) ;)