PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Krisy, first ever 100% Caucasian girl (young and beautiful too) in this shop

Biggerbanana
22-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Like many Chinese guys, I love to have sex with beautiful young western working girls. Unfortunately, the prices charged by most shops are very high and I could not afford it. Then suddenly, Kevin, the receptionist of this shop, said they had a young Aussie girl (Caucasian) working in his shop, but just for a few hours at the night time that night. I was very excited about the news and booked with him immediately. Then drove to shop right after a quick dinner. Below my juicy experience.

Name of girl : Krisy

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 20 November 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : pretty with medium curvy hair, slim long body, soft natural boobs (est 35B cup)and big bums (est 37in), waist medium (est 27in), size 8, 168cm tall (without shoes), slightly sun-tanned skin (bum color is still snow white), first look - a bit cool.

Roster: Friday and weekends (unsure)

Ethnicity : Aussie ( Caucasian, she said Irish origin)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

When Krisy came to say hello, I was really impressed by her pretty Western look. She is quite tall, about 1.68m. Her body is slim, but overall looks very proportional. I paid the receptionist for an hour as the price charged by this shop for Western girl, same as Asian girls, is excellent value for money.

Inside the room, after Krisy took off her bra, I saw a pair of boobs very nice (a bit small but sprouting out upright, exactly like a teenage girl's tits). I could not control myself, sucked and licked her boobs. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing and kept smiling. She is really friendly and very nice. We talked like old friends. She did not have much experience with Chinese customers before, but she said she likes me quite a lot. This was really pleasing to me when she said it.

Krisy only offered standard services (cat-bath and CBJ). She was very good at CBJ and made my dick real hard. When I penetrated her pussy, I found it unexpectedly tight. She said that she does not have sex a lot and has a small pussy. I told her that I always worried about western girl having large pussy, but Krisy said this is not always the case, depending on the girl herself (how active her sexual life was and her sex partners etc). The feeling inside her pussy was really good. Because of her tight pussy, I was able to hold a strong erection for a long time. Krisy is really a good sex partner, very horny and caring. She used her hands to rub my body a lot and tried very hard to make herself happy ( I very happy too of course). Hence, I felt that I was not fucking a working girl, but real making love to my girl friend (in this case, a Western girl friend whom I never had ever)

She was really co-operative and allowed me to try various positions. She did not moan loudly, unlike the adult movies whereby the girls yelled out like hell.

She really seemed to enjoy sex with me and as soon as my dick got a bit soft, she sucked it again and then put it back into her pussy. This was so unusual as compared to Asian girls whom I normally had (perhaps Asian girls had too many customers and so wish to save some energy), but Krisy wanted to use up all my energy. For the 1 hr session, we were fucking for almost 40 min. I only came once. After washing and cleanng up, she got me to work her pussy again. I didn't want to come too often and so did not fuck hard to the stage of coming. Just relax and enjoy. Krisy is just unbelievable and fantastic.

The one hour session flied quickly. Before I left the room, I asked her what is her working schedule. She said she works very little, a few times a month and unsure about her schedule. She suggested me to check closely with the shop. I will do that of course and hope to see her again soon.

Overall, this is my best sexual experience for a long long time,

gannicus
25-11-2015, 10:03 AM
does she allow kissing?

Biggerbanana
26-11-2015, 10:55 PM
Kissing for Western people is very common. I suppose if you are nice to her and she likes you, she would allow you to kiss her.

wachumba
27-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Called today and got told there are no aussie girls here. Seen also have a roster post saying new girls and new management today.