PDA

View Full Version : Thairapeutic Massage Dishonest Liars!!

Tex
23-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Rang and booked a particular ML who I knew from a different shop. Told when she would be free for a 1 hour booking, gave my name etc. turned up a few minutes early and told that my ML was busy and would have to see someone else!
Gave Mamasan an earful of what I thought of her. She seemed to be surprised as most people seem to just cop what's dished up in this situation! Really can't understand how some guys allow themselves to be treated like this. In fact from what I have now read this seems to be standard procedure for this joint.....they just couldn't give a fuck about honoring bookings.
Told Mamasan would never ever be back and plan to stick to that. Unfortunate for the MLs in this joint coz there the ones that suffer but how can you possibly support a shop that deliberately conducts itself in this way and treats its customers with utter contempt? Not me!

AHLUNGOR
24-11-2015, 08:33 AM
Sorry to hear that brother !

I totally understand your frustrations , one of the reasons why I always stick to my favourite shops and the mamasans that I know, very little chance that they will screw up my bookings !

But no need to give a shop the death sentence if that just happens to you the one time as everyone makes mistakes ! Could be just a genuine human error . If every time a shop stuffs things up and you never returns very soon you will be running out of shops mate !

I'll look at whole picture: ok the booking was stuffed up, did the mamasan apologize ? did she show good customer service skills and genuine interest in you ? did she offer any form of compensations ? Discount, extra time upgrade, free massage from her while you wait etc, did she offer an alternative? Was the alternative a good sort ? If none of the above - well then , they probably don't deserve your business, if yes , well, you be the judge !!

Put it this way, if Foxy or Alice or Nana or Ivy or Summer ever screws up my booking and offers herself to me instead - you think I will be complaining ?? .........haha

SpankyTheMonkey
24-11-2015, 09:58 AM
Had this happen when I booked with the Thai massage at World Square. Said all their girls was busy and got sent to Thaireputic on Bathurst, and had a pretty crap experience with the girl, who pretty much treats Mr Johnson like she was beating an egg with a fork. FFS, never again.

khuntong
24-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Lol, I feel you bro.. Same thing exactly happened to me a few months back... Booked for Rose, went there n asked to come back 30 minutes later.. Did that, n being asked to wait for another 15 minutes... Lost my cool n told the mamasan a piece of my mind.. Never came back ever since..

sukeong
24-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Didn't honor my bookings twice. Which is not a big deal since emergencies can happen or the girl just didn't feel like working. But they took my booking and didn't notify me when the girl can't see me for whatever reason. It sucks to go there only to be told no she is not here and getting pushed to see another girl. I wrote this on Garfield's thread. I think he had the same treatment. I think something is amiss. Won't call them dodgy yet but they certainly know how to take a booking but don't know or don't want to hold it true.

Jack Africa
24-11-2015, 06:40 PM
Exactly the same thing has happened to me too at this place and I must say they do not seem to care - no apologies or attempt to come up with some sort of plausible reason. The Mamasan seems to just think that you'll suck it up and allow yourself be palmed onto whoever else is available and usually a dud. I reacted the same way as Tex and just walked out shaking my head and she seemed surprised. I agree with Tex that this is the way to deal with them. Anyone can make a mistake but from my experience and reading a number of reports on these threads this seems to be standard procedure at Thairapeutic. They don't deserve your business and they certainly won't be getting any more from me!

Tex
24-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Sorry to hear that brother !

I'll look at whole picture: ok the booking was stuffed up, did the mamasan apologize ? did she show good customer service skills and genuine interest in you ? did she offer any form of compensations ? Discount, extra time upgrade, free massage from her while you wait etc, did she offer an alternative? Was the alternative a good sort ? If none of the above - well then , they probably don't deserve your business, if yes , well, you be the judge

You're a good man AhLungor..... and quite correct to look coolly at the whole picture before over-reacting and being stupid about it. After all everyone makes mistakes and these things happen .... of course they do.

BUT the difference with this bitch in this bloody shop is that it's standard procedure for her and as mentioned by others she doesn't doesn't even take the trouble to pretend that there is a problem, she just expects you to cop what she dishes up and only worries when you react by walking out and only then does she start trying to get you back in with even more bullshit.

So the answer to all of the sensible and reasonable questions you pose in the passage quoted above is - NO NO NO NO and NO!

Personally, my sense of self-respect prevents me from allowing myself to be treated like this and I am surprised how many guys seem to be prepared to put up with it! I am sure that the only thing that might bring about a change is if more guys just walked!