PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Elly, pretty Chinese Korean girl, young and beautiful. 34D natural tits

Biggerbanana
24-11-2015, 11:14 PM
Girl's Name : Elly

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 23 Nov 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : curvy body, big perky firm boobs (34D natural) and medium bums (est 36in), slim waist (est 26in) , size 6, about 160cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, Very friendly. Big and lovely eyes.

Roster: Monday and Thursday

Ethnicity : Chinese Korean mix

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Value for money : good value for money

Review:

I got a message from the receptionist, Cherry, that she had a nice new Chinese/Korean girl, Elly, starting in her shop yesterday. Her descriptions of her excellent. I took her words and made a booking for early afternoon and went there right after lunch.

When Elly came to say hello, she looks exactly as Cherry described. Very pretty and friendly, with lovely smiles. I could see her big full boobs from her low cut skirt. After payment for 1 hour, she took me to her room.

Inside the room, Elly took her dress off. Her breasts so full and big, very firm and perky. I licked her tits and she used her hands to wrap around my head. Sucking her nipples so sweet. Her English very good and we talked in English all the time, although she said she could speak a bit Mandarin, but very limited. The feeling with her was extremely friendly and good.

Elly only provided standard services, but her cat-bath and CBJ were very comfortable. She made my dick very hard very quickly。 Her pussy is quite small and once inside, she immediately moaned a lot and her moaning made me very excited. She used her warm soft hands to rub my body and when she felt excited, placed her hands on my bums to stop me moving. Sometimes she would also use her hands to push me to go quicker. It was so enjoyable with her in the missionary position. She gave me such a good girl friend feeling. Awesome.

After I was tired, I asked her to get on top of me. Her riding skills acceptable. I enjoyed a lot as I could use my hands to fondle her firm round tits,which felt very heavy. She got tired after around 5 min., I told her that I wanted to do doggy. She was very co-operative and got into position right away and very soon, I was banging her pussy from behind like mad. Her snow-white bums and slim waist really made me feel very strong. I pounded her pussy really hard and fast and very soon, I came.

After some rests and hugging her,I got her to suck me again. She got my dick hard with no problem and very quickly. I got on top of her and banged her hard and fast again. After another ten minutes, I felt very tired and knew that I could not come while fucking, so I asked her to gave me a HJ. Her HJ skill was very good and I came very comfortably in a few minutes.

Today's session with Elly was really good. I felt very happy with her for the whole one hour. She laughed a lot and this gave me a very happy time. She is definitely worth seeing again and again, only if I could find the time, energy and money as it seems there are lots of very pretty girls in the shops which I am now visiting. Really hard to choose and decide.