PDA

View Full Version : Lita - Mixed Thai Spanish with Model features

cuteguy
24-11-2015, 11:58 PM
I made a booking to see Lita who is a Thai Spanish mix with model features. She appears and is wearing a light coloured furry nightie over her pink bikini. She is tall about 170 cm with long legs and B-C cup breasts. Her face is pretty with more Spanish rather than Thai features. She has long hair and nice tanned skin. Her slim toned figure is definitely a size 6 with a wonderful sexy derriere. I would say she was somewhere under 25 years of age.

She tells me to have a shower and then departs the room. I hopped in for a quick shower alone. By the time I’m finished having my shower, Lita still hasn’t returned. I wait patiently for the model to turn up. She reappears carrying her little bag of supplies.

Lita takes off her clothes and I see her sexy toned body. Her breasts appear to be enhanced with hard like breast implants. We are both naked on the bed so we lay close to each other and I try to get Lita to lay naked on me in the missionary position. She doesn’t fall for this and deliberately does not have her naked body on top of mine.

Anyhow, we chat and her English skills are very good. We laugh and she giggles and all is cheerful. She appears to have a pleasant personality. She reveals to me that she was born and raised in Spain and has a preference for circumcised men.

I’m on my back so Lita goes to work by using her tongue on my nipples and top half of my body. She slowly moves down to my friend but before she gives BJ, she puts the condom on him. There is a lot of licking around my friend before she goes down on him.

After Lita spends some time working on my friend, I decide it’s time to explore Lita down under. We engage in a few positions starting with doggy followed by missionary, legs over shoulder and back to doggy. This goes on for some time. I then withdraw my friend and Lita goes down on him again. She doesn’t do DT but her CBJ technique is strong and firm with good suction. I can feel it while she gives me sexy eye contact ever now and then as she pleases my friend. We repeat the exercise again and then I get up and stand by the bed as she sucks my friend and gives him a HJ. I noticed Lita couldn’t keep her hands off my friend and loves to give HJ a lot.

Lita keeps asking me when I’m coming and I get the impression that she wants me to come quickly. Unfortunately, I didn’t give in to her wishes and return to pounding her very deep and hard. I get back to doggy and side missionary and by this time, Lita is moaning loudly. We take a quick break and I stand near the bed where Lita gives my friend CBJ and HJ. My friend is standing up like a pole so it’s back to doggy. This goes on for a few minutes. I can tell Lita wants me to come so I withdraw my friend and allow her to massage him. Instead of giving me CBj, she opts for HJ and it is a twisting motion. I asked if I could do Spanish between her enlarged breasts since she was sitting on the side of the bed while I was standing. Lita would not allow it. I asked about coming onto her body and again, she refused it. There were a few minutes remaining on the clock and with Lita working like a machine on my friend with her hand, I suddenly came over her hands.

I asked if she could come with me for a shower but she was not interested and instead went about tidying up the bed. Therefore, I headed to the shower alone again where I cleaned myself. When I was finished, she packed her bag and walked out of the room. There was no hugging or goodbye kiss from Lita. My time with Lita felt a bit cold since there was no real GFE from Lita. I guess if I paid for the premium service rather than the standard service, I may have got special treatment from Lita.

Furthermore, Lita did not allow any kissing or DFK. I attempted to touch her breasts and they appeared to be out of bounds for me. Lita would not allow me to suck or lick her nipples. I absolutely love getting my finger deep inside a girl or playing with a girl’s private part. This was also out of bounds with Lita.

My overall assessment is that if you’re after a hot looking, tall, slim and leggy Eurasian girl then give Lita a try. She has the looks of a model with pretty face and lean sexy body. My advice would be to go for the premium service. I made the mistake of going for the standard service and ended up not receiving the whole package.

After my time with Lita, I came out of the session feeling that I wanted more GFE. At reception, the female manager offered me another girl to try. She was introduced as Gigi but I’ve heard later that she changed her name possibly to Jessica (I hope I’m correct). Anyway, I accepted the invitation. My report on this Chinese girl next time.