PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Jennifer - sweaty session

brash
25-11-2015, 11:55 PM
On a whim, after the let down at angel house artarmon, I decided to go to ginza.

I booked Jennifer and 5 minutes later I was walking into her room.

She is shorter, mildly tattooed, larger natural breasts and super fine hair... She is attractive but not drop dead.

Quick shower to clean up and she is very helpful cleaning me up and down.

Onto the bed and we realise the air cond is not working... It was going to be a steamy session!

Really good bbbj but not even close for dt bbbj. Great watching her on the mirrors. Lots of ball sucking which I like.

Into Mish and she really enjoys clock which is great.

We then switch to doggy and basically stay in various doggy positions for the rest of the time.

The room is steamy and we are sweating everywhere. I have to tower her off several times. It was very hot in many senses.

We pull the lounge chair into the middle of the room so I can really enjoy the view with the mirrors and really throw the back into it.

She can really take ,and enjoy, a serious fucking.

Eventually she bbbj me to cum all over her chest as I'm standing above her.

Great session.

NaughtyBoy13
26-11-2015, 01:49 AM
Steamed chicken ☺️ What a funny session! TW Jennifer, she is okay.

26-11-2015, 04:34 PM
This TW Jennifer seems like a starfish. Not my cup of tea, just fuccked her once thats all!

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2015, 06:15 PM
On a whim, after the let down at angel house artarmon, I decided to go to ginza.

I booked Jennifer and 5 minutes later I was walking into her room.

She is shorter, mildly tattooed, larger natural breasts and super fine hair... She is attractive but not drop dead.

Quick shower to clean up and she is very helpful cleaning me up and down.

Onto the bed and we realise the air cond is not working... It was going to be a steamy session!

Really good bbbj but not even close for dt bbbj. Great watching her on the mirrors. Lots of ball sucking which I like.

Into Mish and she really enjoys clock which is great.

We then switch to doggy and basically stay in various doggy positions for the rest of the time.

The room is steamy and we are sweating everywhere. I have to tower her off several times. It was very hot in many senses.

We pull the lounge chair into the middle of the room so I can really enjoy the view with the mirrors and really throw the back into it.

She can really take ,and enjoy, a serious fucking.

Eventually she bbbj me to cum all over her chest as I'm standing above her.

Great session.

Got a tip for you, if the room gets too hot and unbearable , go fuck inside the shower , have the water running at a cool temperature ok !!

freshjive
26-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Jenifer is ok. But if u want DT, naomi is the one. Boy she fucked and sucked me dry the other day.

NaughtyBoy13
26-11-2015, 09:45 PM
This TW Jennifer seems like a starfish. Not my cup of tea, just fuccked her once thats all!
Same to me. Only once n 4ever 😂