PDA

View Full Version : Question Which days are best for punting

ThomasT2015
26-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Been on this bbs for years , lost the old account , just wondering do you guys have any opinion on which days can score the best girls in a week ?

wilisno
26-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Been on this bbs for years , lost the old account , just wondering do you guys have any opinion on which days can score the best girls in a week ?
Monday to Sunday ! ;) ;) ;)

newbie111
26-11-2015, 01:30 PM
paid days, horny days

ThomasT2015
26-11-2015, 01:52 PM
To me , thurs and Fri are days some shops have best line up .

rgoh
26-11-2015, 03:19 PM
during any big sport games. u have plenty of choices :)

wilisno
26-11-2015, 04:34 PM
during any big sport games. u have plenty of choices :)
Luckily I prefer to do exercise with the girls instead of watching the games ! ;) ;) ;)

Raybo
26-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Saturday afternoons. Normally get the girl you want or have plenty to choose from if you just walk in from my experience.

AHLUNGOR
26-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Saturday afternoons. Normally get the girl you want or have plenty to choose from if you just walk in from my experience.

You may be talking about FS shop here brother Raybo !

Very different scene in city RnT shops !!

IMHO , most shops will put their best MLs on Mon to Fri for the CBD punters ! Weekend is usually sucks !!

This is of course beyond those golden days of Super Saturday's at Snow Lotus where you used to have stars like Tiffany, Cici, Joey or Rita working !!

wilisno
26-11-2015, 06:01 PM
You may be talking about FS shop here brother Raybo !

Very different scene in city RnT shops !!

IMHO , most shops will put their best MLs on Mon to Fri for the CBD punters ! Weekend is usually sucks !!

This is of course beyond those golden days of Super Saturday's at Snow Lotus where you used to have stars like Tiffany, Cici, Joey or Rita working !!
It makes no difference if it's a massage shop or FS shop, it depends on the shops, or the girls. Some girls just don't want to work on weekends, especially Korean girls. I know one girl who will go to church on Sunday no matter what, she's Vietnamese. Also one Chinese girl from an outcall agency who will never work on the Buddhist vegetarian days, the 1st and 15th every month of the Chinese calendar.

Girls who work on weekends are normally committed and seasoned WLs.

aussiegaigin
26-11-2015, 06:11 PM
A lot of girls only work a couple of days a week. My three favourites only work on Mondays, so it is hard to keep them all happy.

CunningLinguist
26-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Fri and Sat night is not normally great as the girls are used to putting up with drunk and rowdy punters so they may be a bit hard ...

cisco
26-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Anytime :)

rooter
26-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Hump day ...

sukeong
26-11-2015, 09:35 PM
If you have regulars or faves or whatever, depends on their working days. Shop wise, like stilettos for me, i try to always go on Thursdays. I met my blonde teen goddess on a Thur and it has been my go to day at there ever since. Although I once I went on a fri and got close to a 15 girl lineup which was pretty cool.

x13ht
26-11-2015, 09:51 PM
saturday evenings are usually quite busy for walking in from my experience. of course if you are booking any day is a good day i guess.

woods23
26-11-2015, 11:14 PM
A lot of girls only work a couple of days a week. My three favourites only work on Mondays, so it is hard to keep them all happy.
Im always free every day I can keep them happy for you:miao: JUST PM me .

itouch
27-11-2015, 12:25 AM
Everyday is good day if I feel like punting.

aussiegaigin
27-11-2015, 05:50 AM
Good shop management might reduce the number of girls during known quiet periods, or increase them for known busy times; so the girls to customer ratio remains fairly constant during the week. Also the popular girls are often pre-booked. So0 your chances of getting lucky from a "walk-in" are not high.

ThomasT2015
27-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Good shop management might reduce the number of girls during known quiet periods, or increase them for known busy times; so the girls to customer ratio remains fairly constant during the week. Also the popular girls are often pre-booked. So0 your chances of getting lucky from a "walk-in" are not high.

That sounds like a pro

wilisno
27-11-2015, 10:19 AM
This system only works for smaller shops, especially massage shops where the girls are not exclusive to one shop, they can work in several shops. For bigger shops with many rooms, especially FS shops, girls work exclusively for one shop, they want to work as much as they can, if they only have limited shifts in a week, they will go somewhere else.

Also for the shop, they want a big lineup, the bigger the better, they will not tell the girls to take a day off, that's got nothing to do with good or bad management ! The girls would compete with each other for the jobs until the best girls remain, that's why the quality of girls in shops like 5* is always high !

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2015, 10:32 AM
This system only works for smaller shops, especially massage shops where the girls are not exclusive to one shop, they can work in several shops. For bigger shops with many rooms, especially FS shops, girls work exclusively for one shop, they want to work as much as they can, if they only have limited shifts in a week, they will go somewhere else.

Also for the shop, they want a big lineup, the bigger the better, they will not tell the girls to take a day off, that's got nothing to do with good or bad management ! The girls would compete with each other for the jobs until the best girls remain, that's why the quality of girls in shops like 5* is always high !

Very true !

But nothing can ever match the line ups in China !!

東莞選妃!

Where you have choices of hundreds !! But that's another world away !

I must say I have not seen any big line up in recent years as I always go in with a booking !

But brother Sam was kind enough to show me a couple of full line up (6/7 WLs) while I was waiting and that's pretty spectacular - if the lady I was seeing didn't have the bigger pair in the house at the time , I would be very tempted to switch........haha

Yes , if I ever do a walk in for FS ! 5 Star is the place !

DarkZero01
27-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Just make a booking and 99% you will have the best punt on any time and any day

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Bro AHLUNGOR

When you get more than 30 in a lineup

Your eyes will go BLIND:miao:

Only if there are 60 big bare breasts all starring at me - a la Milo's.................haha :slobber:

khuntong
27-11-2015, 02:57 PM
I always observe at the roster before I even walk in or make a booking.. Any day is a good day for me as long as I have enough fund.. Lol.. One of my favourites work Saturdays, so I've been punting on that day for the last 3 months or so..

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2015, 03:15 PM
I always observe at the roster before I even walk in or make a booking.. Any day is a good day for me as long as I have enough fund.. Lol.. One of my favourites work Saturdays, so I've been punting on that day for the last 3 months or so..

Used to see Yuki at 288 Wattle St every Saturday.

And after that Sophie at 501 also on Saturdays !!

khuntong
27-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Do they still exist bro Ah?? I guess those girls are MILFs now??

ThomasT2015
27-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Do they still exist bro Ah?? I guess those girls are MILFs now??. Yes , they have been around for as long as I can remember.

Mr Bastard
27-11-2015, 05:49 PM
every day.......

rooter
27-11-2015, 07:20 PM
"By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work" Genesis 2:2
Every day - except Sunday of course - "Never on Sunday, because Sunday is the day of rest"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYdjIn3MF24

Anaheim
28-11-2015, 12:46 AM
The girls would compete with each other for the jobs until the best girls remain, that's why the quality of girls in shops like 5* is always high !

That's right. Quite often, you'll find the girls dictating which days they are on and not the management. This is also why at times u get last minute changes to rosters occasionally resulting in punters not getting their bookings serviced as they had hoped.
Good management comes in where they try to resolve such incidents.

x11
30-11-2015, 09:04 AM
"By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work" Genesis 2:2
Every day - except Sunday of course - "Never on Sunday, because Sunday is the day of rest"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYdjIn3MF24

Bro.... I get it now.... Wilson observes the sabbath.... That's why he's closed on Sunday! Bless his heart.

NaughtyBoy13
30-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Many things:

1. Girls are not working too hard, if they have been working (had sex too much)

2. Your health is in good condition as well

3. Weekends are the most busy time, try to book on week days (pretty similar to reason 1 - because girls will get lazy or less horney if they have been too busy)

4. You should keep yourself clean, dress up nicely. Because if you give girls a good feeling about yourself, they would give you a better service

wilisno
30-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Bro.... I get it now.... Wilson observes the sabbath.... That's why he's closed on Sunday! Bless his heart.
I like to observe the catbath ! ;) ;) ;)

x11
02-12-2015, 08:45 PM
I like to observe the catbath ! ;) ;) ;)

Oh a voyeur is in our midst brothers! ;)

But I'm sure we all like a bit of a perve!

wilisno
02-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Oh a voyeur is in our midst brothers! ;)

But I'm sure we all like a bit of a perve!
No perving necessary if I'm the recipient of the catbath ! ;) ;) ;)

x11
03-12-2015, 08:57 AM
No perving necessary if I'm the recipient of the catbath ! ;) ;) ;)

You remind me of the old guiness ad where. The guy says.'i like to watch ' ;)

fit69
09-12-2015, 12:21 PM
tuesdays seem to be the quietest but there is also the least girls on the quiet days. Call and ask for who is working everyday and the days were the least girls work its gonna be the quietest for that place

online12793
09-12-2015, 03:53 PM
Now my fav only works on Friday in 64.