PDA

View Full Version : Gigi (probaby called Jessica now) - good session with squirt

cuteguy
26-11-2015, 11:59 PM
It was two weeks ago that I saw Gigi. After coming out of my session with Lita, the Thai Spanish mix model, I was walking past reception where the female manager was standing close by. She urges me to meet another gorgeous girl. This time she had a new Chinese girl called Gigi and it was her first day on the job.

Gigi as she was called at the time of my meeting appears wearing a blue G-string and bra. She has a pretty face and walks up to me and gives me a friendly greeting. I couldn’t notice that she was busty and had a sexy body. She wasn’t a really slim girl but she sure did have a nice sexy figure with curves in the right places. It would have been close to a size 8. She was tall in her high heels but not as tall as Lita and probably around 165 cm. For me, she was smoking hot in the blue bra and G-string that I couldn’t keep my eyes of her and especially her sexy derriere. I had some fuel in the tank and was in no hurry to get home so I decided to go second round and try Gigi.

We go upstairs to one of the rooms. Gigi kindly offers to have a shower with me but since I already had one after seeing Lita, I declined her offer. She got undressed in front of me and her body had a sexy curvy shape. Gigi goes for a quick one and then after drying up, she joins me on the bed. We start with some light kisses before chatting on the bed. She reveals that she is a Beijing girl in her 20’s. She appears to have a pleasant personality and it felt very relaxed being in her company.

Gigi starts with a light massage on the bed. I wasn’t keen to start straight away and therefore, she goes about massaging and caressing me. Now Gigi approaches me. I know what she wants to do. She starts to lick and suck my nipples and then moves her tongue over my body starting with my chest and gradually moving down to my groin area and later sucking my testicles. I want to play with her too so I join in by playing with her private part. She doesn’t object to it and is enjoying the attention very much. She moans and screams as the stimulation intensifies. I move my friend closer to her face and she starts licking him on the sides but she doesn’t go down on him yet. After some sensual teasing of my friend, she gets out the condom to perform CBJ. She slowly engulfed my friend and kept going up and down on him but in a slow motion.

After a few minutes of CBJ, my friend is hard like a pole so it’s time to explore Gigi. We start off in missionary and then move to her legs over my shoulder. I tried to spread her legs apart but she showed some discomfort so I let her to move to cowgirl position.

When I was stimulating her lips down below, I asked if she could perform some squirting. She indicated that she would try her best to do it for me. I was hoping that it would occur because most girls are unable to do it.

Anyway, the pounding went for a while and there was loud moaning coming from Gigi. She was really working herself up to give me what I had requested that is a good squirt from her vagina. The special moment arrived when I was lying on my back and Gigi was in the lady on top position. She was riding me well while I was fondling her large breasts and stimulating her stomach and inner thighs. I felt all her muscles tense and start to quiver. Suddenly, she screamed and squirted a large amount of warm liquid while my friend was inside her vagina. It hit my groin area and the bed sheets. I had just been squirted by a girl and Gigi gave me a great smile seeking my approval. I was very excited. Actually, it was a magical moment because it’s rare to be squirted by a girl. As a result, we decided to give it a rest and get some towel on the bed to cover the area where she had just squirted.

After a brief rest and some chatting, we resumed where we had left off. Gigi was still horny and wet. She was moaning and screaming as we did missionary, doggy, spoon (side missionary) and back to missionary. Gigi was so horny that she just wanted my friend in her mouth and performed CBJ again. In turn, I played with her private part. I also played with her large breasts and sucked on her large nipples.

As one would expect all sessions have to come to an end. I went for my shower while Gigi attended to tidying up the bed and removing the wet bedsheet. When I had got dressed and was about to leave the room, Gigi approached me and gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheeks. She told me to return the following day. I stated to her that she might kill my friend and her response was ‘probably’.

For me, it was a very good session with lots of intense moments with Gigi. Her laid back and casual demeanour certainly put me at ease so we could get down to the fun stuff. The highlight was definitely being sprayed by her natural juices.

What is my opinion of Gigi? This girl is full of fun and energy. She has good attitude and outgoing personality. She is enthusiastic and willing to please but at the same time, loves to be pleasured down below. Her English was good so we were able to converse and she is a chatty girl. Overall, I was very pleased with her service.

Since seeing Gigi, I believe her name has changed to Jessica (please check with the shop). In any event, seeing two girls for $360 is very good value even if it's standard service.

paddington244
27-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Thanks for report mr cuteguy.

Gigi and Jessica different girl, you are lucky to have her. She only guest start the day that you came.

cuteguy
27-11-2015, 02:22 PM
Wow...I was lucky to meet her! She should return.

alot
10-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Thanks for report mr cuteguy.

Gigi and Jessica different girl, you are lucky to have her. She only guest start the day that you came.

I meet the actual Jessica a week ago. Young in her early 20s. Very sweet and pretty face.

pay $220 for 45 minutes premium services. Does everything as she suppose to. BBBJ, cat bath, DFK. Allow light pussy play but finger. Fuck her in a few position and light massage after I cum.

If you like pretty young girls then Jessica is sure worth a try.