PDA

View Full Version : CBD 806 Daisy Massage Pinky - wasted of time + money

drdummy
27-11-2015, 12:00 AM
First time into this place, it looks like new setup and on LV2.

A lady from front desk asked for what service, and I took the 30min body-body massage for $60 (supposed included naked massage + happy ending) , she didn't show me any other girl and assigned Pinky to me. She said she is new, young and good service.

If you have read my review before , I don't BS and this is what fucking happened ....

I waited for few min, Pinky walked in and ask me to wait more, the photo of Pinky looks much better than real person BTW, she came back after a while and I think I already lost 10mins in waiting.

She asked me to lay on the bed and start massage my back, it was nothing special of it. I was trying to have some conversation to avoid the quite room, however she was not chatting much, only responding yes or no, that really turn me off. The so-called naked breast body-body massage didn't really happened. She did give me some naked body massage (I guess) , and I bet it was less than 1 min, and all I feel was her stomach massaging me . I guess it is easy to cheat when I was facing down.

Anyway, thought this is part 1 and part 2 should be better, wrong again. First thing, she was only taken off her top (underwear still on - is that still mean nake ?). Second, she was very skillfully to put the back on me, so I cannot see nor touch her. She didn't let touching, no chatting , no gf feeling at all ..... I thought may be problem with tips ... and ask for extra .... No extra too .

My mood was totally gone at that point (I am serious, my dick went soft), after that, I was just watching her rushing to finish me .... clean up .... then she walk away and didn't even say bye ....

I was going to complant, this is the most boring massage ever, and $60 was totally overcharge ... I guess she was worried , she came out and say bye ....

I will never come back again , this kind of service wont make them last long ... I am happy to go other shops .... so many in central.

Fuck you Daisy massage

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2015, 08:29 AM
Sorry to hear that mate, but honestly , for $60/30 min b2b, you can't expect too much as that's well below city shop usual price , since it is all inclusive, the girls cut is probably only $35 to $40 !

Compare that to most RnT shops where you pay $35 for massage and $50 tip, the girl will pocket $65 instead!

I know there is a Thai shop VIP 69 on Liverpool st also charge $60/30 min ? never been but reviews seemed ok, may be you can test them out, but other than that , I think for inclusive prices, Silver Fox now charges $85 for 30 min and 227 Broadway charges $90/30 min - and they are more reliable !

Just my two cents !

Of course, I hardly ever had a bad punt in the city these days as I only visit shops I know !

In fact I am always looking for a bad one so that I could demand a compensation from the mamasan !

Bad ulterior motives.........haha

khuntong
27-11-2015, 08:41 AM
Waow, sorry to hear that bro.. I almost gave this shop a try when they were first opened (probably a year ago now..) as It is really close to where I live..
It could have been me who posted this review.. But thanks for sharing. Will remind myself to stick with the shops I know, just like bro Ah suggested, to avoid disappointment.. Hope you have better luck next time..

drdummy
28-11-2015, 06:19 AM
Sorry to hear that mate, but honestly , for $60/30 min b2b, you can't expect too much as that's well below city shop usual price , since it is all inclusive, the girls cut is probably only $35 to $40 !

Compare that to most RnT shops where you pay $35 for massage and $50 tip, the girl will pocket $65 instead!

I know there is a Thai shop VIP 69 on Liverpool st also charge $60/30 min ? never been but reviews seemed ok, may be you can test them out, but other than that , I think for inclusive prices, Silver Fox now charges $85 for 30 min and 227 Broadway charges $90/30 min - and they are more reliable !

Just my two cents !

Of course, I hardly ever had a bad punt in the city these days as I only visit shops I know !

In fact I am always looking for a bad one so that I could demand a compensation from the mamasan !

Bad ulterior motives.........haha

Thanks for info man. Love your review and going to follow some of your steps soon :)

I didn't mind to pay more for a good time, just want a good relax service after long day.
Getting a service like this really pissed me off. Avoid this shop if you can bro.

Also interesting to hear about your demand a compensation from mamasan ... hahaha ... I wish I could do that.

B2Brules
04-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Agree with the review. When a news opens I can't help myself I just have to try it. Been here twice. And the girls cannot massage. Don't seem to have a clue. They seem to think a guy should come by himself just by looking at them.

TresCojones
04-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Hola Dr Dummy, I too had a bad experience here and ended up walking out without a happy ending and my wallet $40 lighter. It was verey similar to your experience, the girl left me alone in the room for nearly 10 minutes. I was about to leave when she finally walked back in. The massage was awful and I couldnt imagine part 2 getting better so I cut my losses and left. That was 6 months ago and I haven't been back. so many good choices around the CBD no need to waste time with Daisy's BS.

Bynumbynumbynum
16-12-2015, 09:55 PM
One of the guys from the accounting firm on level 1 told me not to go upstairs so I left... good advice from an accountant finally!

drdummy
16-12-2015, 10:49 PM
yeah, just not wroth to waste our money and time.

so far, I like Diva (or C9) near there, girl are good and nice. Easy to get a relaxed session, need to work harder if you want more :thirst:

want to go QVB 1B sometime, but a bit far from where I am.

Duma_Gordon
22-04-2017, 11:17 PM
thanks for sharing this information