PDA

View Full Version : Question Any Recommend Aussie girl in Surry Hills area?

bibimbob
27-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Hi, all

It is happy Friday finally.

Can anyone recommend Aussie ladies FS shop in Surry Hills area tonight?

I googled it and found name of shop, Tiffany.

Can anyone who have tried there tell short review or opinion?

Or thanks to mention about any other shops.

Cheers

ThomasT2015
27-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Hi, all

It is happy Friday finally.

Can anyone recommend Aussie ladies FS shop in Surry Hills area tonight?

I googled it and found name of shop, Tiffany.

Can anyone who have tried there tell short review or opinion?

Or thanks to mention about any other shops.

Cheers
Tiffney is a old classic ,

Visit at Friday afternoon is a good timing because causc girls normally start shift late.

You better check their roster and make booking other wise it is a hit & miss .

Their waiting room is quite OK , spring water is free. If there nothing , you can go straight to the causc massage place on Raily street , a lot girl offer extras.

But remember to bring enough cash , these shops normally charge 280 for 1/2 and around 400 for full hour .

Hope this helps a little

sukeong
28-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Tiffney is a old classic ,

Visit at Friday afternoon is a good timing because causc girls normally start shift late.

You better check their roster and make booking other wise it is a hit & miss .

Their waiting room is quite OK , spring water is free. If there nothing , you can go straight to the causc massage place on Raily street , a lot girl offer extras.

But remember to bring enough cash , these shops normally charge 280 for 1/2 and around 400 for full hour .

Hope this helps a little

Just wondering if it's a good idea to make a booking by just checking the roster. I mean if OP hasn't been there before like myself. All of the pics are blurred I think in most shops and the description are close to useless in most cases. It's better to go there and see the lineup. You can always walk off. Caucasian shops are usually okay with this.

ThomasT2015
30-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Just wondering if it's a good idea to make a booking by just checking the roster. I mean if OP hasn't been there before like myself. All of the pics are blurred I think in most shops and the description are close to useless in most cases. It's better to go there and see the lineup. You can always walk off. Caucasian shops are usually okay with this.

It is wise to see then first , as some can be really old. You can not spot the young ones just from website.

NaughtyBoy13
30-11-2015, 10:27 AM
There are some hot Aussie at 485 Rockdale  Young n sexy

bibimbob
30-11-2015, 11:28 AM
There are some hot Aussie at 485 Rockdale  Young n sexy

Thanks for comment all but unfortunately I couldn't make any chance to visit because I was so tired after appointment.

Yes, I also checked there are some Aussie girls at Rockdale 485 and really keen to see Ally or Lori but it is hard to find out their roster in advance.

or is there any recommend Aussie girl FS shop in western area? Granville or Rydalmere?

Plz advise.

Thanks

wilisno
30-11-2015, 12:17 PM
No.8 Wentworth st Granville.

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2015, 03:02 PM
No.8 Wentworth st Granville.

Midnight Delight at 25 Wentworth St Parramatta !

wilisno
30-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Midnight Delight at 25 Wentworth St Parramatta !

He did ask for Granville ! The shop is called The Site !

Fisher
30-11-2015, 03:24 PM
He did ask for Granville ! The shop is called The Site !

Had a name change 18 mths ago.
Now known as Ma belle cheri.
Still a mainly cauc shop though.

NaughtyBoy13
01-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Thanks for comment all but unfortunately I couldn't make any chance to visit because I was so tired after appointment.

Yes, I also checked there are some Aussie girls at Rockdale 485 and really keen to see Ally or Lori but it is hard to find out their roster in advance.

or is there any recommend Aussie girl FS shop in western area? Granville or Rydalmere?

Plz advise.

Thanks

I did check around. Only 485 Rockdale has some nice and young Aussie girls ! So don't waste your time :) And those Aussie girls just appeared at 485 Rockdale for a short time, about 3-4 girls.

Rockdale_485
03-12-2015, 01:32 AM
We've got an 18 yr old Bella working tomorrow Friday night if you'd like. No hidden/ludicrous fees like cauc massage shops that charges $400ish in total, here is $250 an hour straight to sex. Ally n Britney are also very popular. Lisa is also a stunner and charmer, super popular, although slightly older than the other ones (25 yo as compared to 18-20 ish). Lori unfortunately had stopped working, but we've got another 3 girls on trial this weekend all young ones

Text Jesse at 0450757732 if you'd like more info, he's working most nights and graveyard shifts