PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Jessica : You Rocked My World

khuntong
27-11-2015, 02:53 PM
I'm sure everyone who's been to Summerville a few times or even as a regular know who Jessica is or at least hears of her. Summer always prides her as one of her top picks, and for the right reason. She's pretty, hot body, very friendly, and very very cheeky.. First time I saw her was around 2 months ago, and due to Summer's recommendation. Her massage was great, she is surprisingly strong for someone slim. She's lived at Sydney for more than a year, and her English is good. She can easily handle a daily conversation.. Her part 2 was also great, lots of details and plenty of attention. She is really a service-oriented girl..

2 months later.....

Just got back from my holiday.. Saturday came, I went to see Summer and gave her a key ring I bought from Bali.. As usual, had a chit chat with Summer.. She asked me to try the new girl, Carmen. Jessica was working on that day too.. While I was waiting for Carmen to finish up with her client, Summer asked me If I had tried Jessica before.. I looked at Jessica, and she looked at me and said "I don't think so.. I would've remembered him if I did.." So I was like "What? You already forgot about me? How could you?" We then got into a chat.. This girl is really cheeky.. She challenged me to jog her memory by having a session with her.. Lol.. Anyways, I already said yes to Carmen so I went with her.. Carmen has a pair of big boobs (I'm not sure if they're C or D cups) and white smooth skin with black long hair.. It was overall a good session but nothing to write home about.
After I went home, Jessica stuck in my mind.. There's something about our earlier chat that made me wanna see her. I had a feeling we were gonna have a great time.. So she's working on Wednesday, and I tried my luck by showing up without booking.. I got there, Summer was as welcome as always, Jessica just finished with her client and about to have her dinner. Then she saw me.. And one thing led to another, she put her dinner on hold and off we went to that room..
60 minutes of great pleasure I did get in that room.. We skipped part 1 went straight to part 2 (Well, she actually asked me if I wanted a massage, but I said no need.. I'm here to see you, not for a massage).. And this girl blew my mind away.. I can't really go into details as YMMV, but I had a fantastic time with her.. Oooww, before I forget, Summer said a lot of customers is questioning the nature of her boobs, I had tried them myself and I can vouch that they're as natural as they come.. Soft and tender.. Just yummmmmmm...

Gosh, there's a reason why I don't write many ARs anymore.. Cos reliving that session makes me rock hard too easy...

Next on the list is Cici.. She's new, but Summer claimed a lot of clients said she's the best girl in the shop in terms of massage and service.. I am afraid to find out the truth really.. But also excited..
Well, there's only one way to find out.

x11
27-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Jessica is amongst the hottest ml around atm imho. And that's not taking her service into consideration!

Rebecca is also up there in terms of looks and good service too. I haven't tried cici nor seen what she looks like either so can't comment other than summer recommending her too.

Kelly is also very good.. Very cheeky.. her smile just beams warmth.

khuntong
27-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Jessica is amongst the hottest ml around atm imho. And that's not taking her service into consideration!

Rebecca is also up there in terms of looks and good service too. I haven't tried cici nor seen what she looks like either so can't comment other than summer recommending her too.

Kelly is also very good.. Very cheeky.. her smile just beams warmth.

I've seen Kelly somewhere else.. Using different name.. She does a really good massage, almost second to none for my liking.. However, her part 2 is just too mechanical.. Last time I saw there couldn't blow my load.. Lol..

Cici is chubby, tall, busty.. Just my type.z Those who like slim girls won't pick her out of line up.. But I believe Summer, cos she knows me well.. That's why I already put a target on Cici's back.. Lol.. The thing with Rebecca is she's working on Sundays.. It's not really working for me. BUT if she's that good, I will have to drag my ass into Summer's front door no matter what..

cmk76
28-11-2015, 12:18 AM
Cici is plus sized, voluptuous, curvy... Cheeky like Jessica, extremely experienced everywhere else...

khuntong
28-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Cici is plus sized, voluptuous, curvy... Cheeky like Jessica, extremely experienced everywhere else...
What about Rebecca bro? U and I seem to be a regular at Summer's.. Probably we have crossed path? Lol..

AHLUNGOR
28-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Carmen has a pair of big boobs (I'm not sure if they're C or D cups)

Please tell me more about those big boobs !!

Best in the shop ??

khuntong
28-11-2015, 11:40 AM
Carmen has a pair of big boobs (I'm not sure if they're C or D cups)

Please tell me more about those big boobs !!

Best in the shop ??

Lol, I knew I'd get your attention with that cup measurement bro Ah... To be honest, I haven't tried all of the girls at Summer's place, nor will I ever cos she changes the girls probably every month (I'm no rooter who grows money tree)... But Carmen's breasts are firm, perky, soft, just right.. She also tried to Spanish me during our session, but didn't really work for me.. Not a big fan of Spanish..

cmk76
29-11-2015, 10:30 PM
What about Rebecca bro? U and I seem to be a regular at Summer's.. Probably we have crossed path? Lol..

Can't say I have seen Becky yet... I've only seen a few girls here; Eva, Tiffany, Claire, Michelle, Kelly, Christine, Mimi, Maggie, Gigi, Jessica, Mandy, Cici and recently Cindy.
You, x11 and myself appear to be regulars of Summer's? We may have crossed paths, but as far as x11 is concerned... I keep getting the adjoining room next to his!

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2015, 08:18 AM
Can't say I have seen Becky yet... I've only seen a few girls here; Eva, Tiffany, Claire, Michelle, Kelly, Christine, Mimi, Maggie, Gigi, Jessica, Mandy, Cici and recently Cindy.
You, x11 and myself appear to be regulars of Summer's? We may have crossed paths, but as far as x11 is concerned... I keep getting the adjoining room next to his!

Wow, that's a lot MLs you have seen in the one shop!! I think only my mileage at the good old Snow Lotus can match that :

Sophie, Cici, Vicky, Ada, Shelly, Mico, Joey, Rita, Linda, Rebecca, Leng, Momo, Yoyo, Penny, Kelly, Mia, Mena, Bibi ........ and a few more I can't remember their names.........haha

Three of them now be their own boss too !

x11
30-11-2015, 09:13 AM

Don't tell me, you know is me because when i relax in part 1 i always end up farting? You thought Summer put in the air conditioning for the punters and girls comfort, but the truth is, she put it in to try and deal.with the smell! Now you know why the music is always on a little too loud.

Next time your next door say hi ;) lol

khuntong
30-11-2015, 02:54 PM

Lol, It's a bit creepy if that's true.. Either he's joking or he's been stalking you.. Haha.. I admire your memory bro. I can barely remember half of the girls that I've been with at Summer's.. Some of the girls you mentioned I don't even know existed!! Hahaha.. But then again, I only go once a week for a massage. Some other days I just go there n have a chat with Summer while taking a quick glance of the girls... Lol...

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2015, 02:58 PM

One more point, good to see that Eva still occupies the first spot on the list !!

khuntong
30-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Ok, I'm gonna be brutally honest here. I actually had a session with Eva before, around 4-5 months ago. Either I caught her on a bad day or she just doesn't like me, I had an ordinary session with her. Could be me expecting too much (can't really blame me for expecting legends doing legendary stuffs)... Anyway, YMMV does apply.. Lol..

dumbling
01-12-2015, 10:56 PM
Is Eva a legend at Summerville?

khuntong
02-12-2015, 07:54 AM
She's been a legend even before Summerville existed buddy.. I think she's been around for a while..

AHLUNGOR
02-12-2015, 07:57 AM

Eva-lution !

Eva-forever !

CMK !

dumbling
02-12-2015, 08:10 AM
Hahaha okok so its the same Eva as CMK's then. Going to visit her someday before Christmas...

AHLUNGOR
02-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Hahaha okok so its the same Eva as CMK's then. Going to visit her someday before Christmas...

She does waxing too !!

Just in case you are interested..................haha

dumbling
02-12-2015, 11:53 AM
Waxing at Summervile as well? What can I expect from this legend, if i catch her on a good day and/or she likes me???:)

khuntong
02-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Waxing at Summervile as well? What can I expect from this legend, if i catch her on a good day and/or she likes me???:)

There is only one way to find out...

AHLUNGOR
02-12-2015, 02:05 PM

Sorry, I should be more specific: Waxing can be done by Eva by appointment only in her shop at Bondi Junction ! But then again, if you give her advance notice, I can't see why she couldn't do it for you at Summerville as well.

Cheers