PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Yuki, or was it someone else?

Raybo
30-11-2015, 11:49 AM
I have been punting here the last couple of months and it has been pretty good. Probably my best punt of the year last week with Jan and i have had good ones with Ricci, Money and Kelly recently. Thought i would try Yuki as the pics on the website were good.

I ring up and book and Angie asks me whether she knows me or not. A little strange, i have been 5 or 6 times in the last 2 months so I am sure she would know me by looks at least. Anyway i get there, wait for a couple of minutes and in strolls 'Yuki'. Similar shape to the photos but her hair is a different colour. I know girls can change hair colour pretty frequently.

Into the back room with the shared shower in the laundry, always a downer. I get back to the room, wait a minute or two and in comes Yuki. She gets all her bits and pieces out of her bag, condoms, lube etc etc. I sit on the end of the bed and watch her take her bra off . Soft natural B cups with massive chocolate coloured nipples. I go to town on these straight away for a couple of minutes and i think she likes it. I take her undies off and start to move down to her pussy where i kiss and lick for a few seconds but it is a bit of an awkward position. I thought i will go back later. I get her to get on the bed and i stand up. She proceeds to lick my nipples and stroke little Raybo before she goes down on him. Nice slow suck with the occasional lick up and down my shaft. No deep throat, not sure it is in her reportoire. Yuki changed between stroking and sucking my cock. This is reasonably nice and goes on for a good few minutes.

I move onto the bed and she continues to suck me and i position her into 69. This is a bit awkward as well so i let her know its time for some fucking. She doms me up and we move into missionary. She holds onto my cock and slowly guides me in, keep her hand thereto control how deep i go for a minute or so. Way too much lube as well. Finally get into a rhythm and she tells me she doesn't like my cock going all the way out and back in. Another slightly awkward moment. I don't think i could actually feel this as it was so lubed up. Anyway, i stayed inside and after a couple of minutes i blew inside her. It was at least a good release.

We lay next to each othet, bit of small talk, she is in her mid 30's and from Taiwan, not China as the roster says so that was another red light going off in my head. I said something and she misinterpreted think i asked if she wanted massage. She jumped up pretty quick and on her stomach. Ok i thought, guess i am giving her a massage. So i do this for 10 minutes or so, she is responsive and i am thinking that we might finally get some sort of connection. I got up and said your turn. She ducked out to get some oil, come back and gave me a pretty good rub down. With abou 15 minutes left on the clock i thought we would try for round 2.

I get on my back and decide to starfish for a bit. Yuki has got her music going, Kelly Clarkson - Because of You on repeat!!! Anyway, she gives me what is a pretty good hand job which gets me rock hard again. She occasionally goes down and sucks the head of my cock while rubbing and prodding underneath my ballsack. She goes a bit harder with the BJ and this is probably the highlight of the seasion. I gesture for her to jump on top and try and get another load out. She jumps on and grinds away a bit. I place my hands on her arse and lift her up a little and try to go into overdrive. I got quite deep, not too sure but i think this might of made her cum because she pretty much fell on top of me for a few seconds then got off.....it was again very wet down there. She offered a hand job agai to try and get me over the line but we ran out of time.

In summary Yuki was nice enough but it was a little awkward. I am thinking she is an ML that is trying FS now......she may be a little inexperienced. Maybe we just didnt click. I am always happy to blow a load and for $150 i wouldnt complain. Maybe she will get better over time and maybe you will strike up a connection with her. It was okay, but compared to the fantastic fucks i have had there over the last month this one was just a little better than average.