View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road JoJo just beautiful

Biggus
30-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Girls name: JoJo

Date of Visit:30/11/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business: 10am till late

Rates: $150 an hour

Size/shape: New contender for body beautiful. Great arse dimples above cheeks curvy slim shape. very fit Totally natural Cups large nipples erect slight curve to full breast. large pussy lips shaved and thin landing strip above Georgeous package and very attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity:HK

Services Provided: multiple pos, BBBJ Doggy touching playful exploring 69 overhead DATY Asian cowboy pussy slide all positions I could think of.

Value for money/recommend?: Highly recommend
I have been on a cash flow crisis and severely depleted funds so havnt reviewed for a while .
Im lookin for a sponsor or talent scout job PM me Lol. not joking!
I have seen the photos of JOJO and decided to book her for 11.00 I arrived early as you can never predict Sydney traffic and Angie said great JoJo free now for 2 hr would you like? well I took one look at JoJo and knew 2 hrs had to be the go well there goes my cash again,
Angie gave us the top rooms (sad face) but as I followed the absolute stunning arse wrapped in a stunning purple undies and bra of Jo JO up the stairs I totally forgot and just got with the flow, Jojo grabbed my hand and Kissed me hard and long when we entered the room I started feeling pressure downstairs so broke out of the pash and started stripping JoJO wrapped a towel around me for the trip to the shower, I don't normally worry about modesty and will happily walk naked all through the shop if Angie would let me.
Sorry to anyone who has had that happen to them LOL.
I returned from said shower and dried of and JOJO helped me dry those spots that are hard to get to I lay down and just relaxed and let JOJO start up as I was in no rush and wanted to see how she went, well she started with kisses which progressed down my chest and then settled in and started licking my shaft and caressing my ball sack she then slowly went down deep on my cock and started a very intense deep BBBJ with lots of tongue action swirling tongue and great eye contact (top job) which had my cock aching to be inside her.
I suggested this and she jumped up dommed my cock and slowly lowered her pussy lips down and wrapped them around my shaft I love it when all you have touching is those lips suctioning around your cock and pulling up and then disappearing deep inside again, total heaven. Well JoJo kept this up for 15 mins easily until that slurpy sound stared coming from down there and she then dropped down and grabbed me tight and started humping hard on my cock and grinding her pelvis on me for more intense pleasure I was almost at breaking point as well, so slowed down jumped up behind her and we went doggy for till sweat was pouring out and the sheets were being gripped hard by JOJO her arse in the air and face down low so I could give long strokes and then slow down and almost pull all the way out and just caress just inside of her pussy around her GSpot area with my protruding bell head shape and then deep and so on , I then flipped her and we went at it MISH until I needed a break I lay down and JOJO just rolled up and slowly started another BBBJ which had me hard as nails again so we then got into me sitting of the side of the bed and JoJO backing up parting her lips and lowered herself onto my cock and hammered away with powerful backwards thrusting up onto my cock and fucking me. we rolled over and did Mish again then another doggy and then slowed down had a ciggy then got back into it again with intense mouth work until I was nearly ready to blow then we got into a pussy slide with me intensely rubbing my cock shaft on her pussy lips while she side squatted over me until her juices were flowing again until i blew all over my own chest in a pulsing shot, it was intense and totally awesome very good session. JOJO's english is good if you talk slow she enjoys talking and conversing and has total knockout looks and very nice personality she didn't rush me out at the end and Angie was pounding on the door. JOJO is an absolute star at the shop with looks body and personality top notch she should be at a higher priced shop.
she is a total take home to mum girl, just don't tell mum where you met her LOL, the GFE is right on the money.
Other reviews are spot on.

Good value and customer focused experience.

Until next time seeya.

Till then seeya.

Willoughby533
05-11-2016, 11:34 AM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Delectable, gorgeous and sweetheart kisses Jojo.. GFE charm with a noughty service.. An exceptional young lady and service.. One of 533s finest..

Jojo - Size 6,C cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Hong Kong Girl .Roster says"Jojo arrives @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. PSE style service.. DTBBBJ.. Plus Jojo has a sweetheart cheeky smile, GFE charm and is very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Jojo's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/jojo.html) REVIEW (https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f230/jojo-pleasure-machine-37409/)

*A quality lady roster for this SATURDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2016 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991