PDA

View Full Version : Vivian, Korean

x11
30-11-2015, 06:05 PM
It must be a sign.
Waiting at the lights afterwards a black audi pulls up. Licence plate starts with CMK.. No it couldn't be could it? I look up... At the driver... It's a woman! Cmk is a woman? Well maybe that's why (s)he.. Well that must be his in to get better service.

I digress...

Qvb massage. Looking at their roster it seemed to be massive mammary.Monday. I thought I'd try and drown my sorrows.

Vivian. Korean. Advertised as talkative. Perhaps smallest cup size of c.

Conversation. A 2 way dialogue between people.

Interrogation. A person asking questions, while another answers.

The session was more like the latter. She did have a reasonable command of English.

She is also reasonably pretty and slim.

Massage,can't really do a hard massage, only did perhaps medium firm. Thumbs and elbows.

Oil. Some girls could solve the world's oil crisis with the amount they use. Others can do a brilliant one without any. Vivian is the reason the world has oil sultans. I still felt oily after the hot towel. In fact if i was any less careful I'd probably have slipped right of the massage table.

Looking past the oil the massage was decent enough, and if anything I'd call it vigorous. At least that is what Catherine Zeta Jones would call it if this was the movie Zorro. Any more vigorous and the heat generated would have ignited the oil. Thank God for high flame points!

Something funny about the massage table though... My eyes were hurting from the pressure from the table.

Perhaps it was cuz its a 30min session, but she didn't seem to be engaging to generate chemistry. Oh wait this isn't speed dating or that new tv show Sailor Wants a Wife. Not that she was aloof or anything, just not fully engaged in making it a full featured experience. It maintains the status quo. Perhaps I'll go back for her looks. Probably not, there are other girls in the shop to try first.

garfield
30-11-2015, 07:01 PM
It must be a sign.
Waiting at the lights afterwards a black audi pulls up. Licence plate starts with CMK.. No it couldn't be could it? I look up... At the driver... It's a woman! Cmk is a woman? Well maybe that's why (s)he.. Well that must be his in to get better service.

I digress...

Qvb massage. Looking at their roster it seemed to be massive mammary.Monday. I thought I'd try and drown my sorrows.

Vivian. Korean. Advertised as talkative. Perhaps smallest cup size of c.

Conversation. A 2 way dialogue between people.

Interrogation. A person asking questions, while another answers.

The session was more like the latter. She did have a reasonable command of English.

She is also reasonably pretty and slim.

Massage,can't really do a hard massage, only did perhaps medium firm. Thumbs and elbows.

Oil. Some girls could solve the world's oil crisis with the amount they use. Others can do a brilliant one without any. Vivian is the reason the world has oil sultans. I still felt oily after the hot towel. In fact if i was any less careful I'd probably have slipped right of the massage table.

Looking past the oil the massage was decent enough, and if anything I'd call it vigorous. At least that is what Catherine Zeta Jones would call it if this was the movie Zorro. Any more vigorous and the heat generated would have ignited the oil. Thank God for high flame points!

Something funny about the massage table though... My eyes were hurting from the pressure from the table.

Perhaps it was cuz its a 30min session, but she didn't seem to be engaging to generate chemistry. Oh wait this isn't speed dating or that new tv show Sailor Wants a Wife. Not that she was aloof or anything, just not fully engaged in making it a full featured experience. It maintains the status quo. Perhaps I'll go back for her looks. Probably not, there are other girls in the shop to try first.

I'll watch out next time for licence plate that starts with x11

x11
01-12-2015, 08:41 AM
I'll watch out next time for licence plate that starts with x11

Motorised wheelchairs don't need license plays bro! Hahaha