PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 August - nice thai girl

cuteguy
30-11-2015, 11:13 PM
It was late one afternoon and I was close to Kyoto206 in Surry Hills. I walked in and was shown just a few girls. The girl that caught my attention was a small Thai girl with a pretty face called August. When she introduced herself, her voice was soft and she came across as being innocent and shy.

August leads me to the room upstairs. She is in early 20’s and about 155cm with B cup breasts. Her body is a size 6 so she has a small body frame. Her skin is light tan.

At first, she appears very reserved and says very little. I notice that her English is just basic. She asks me to take a shower and when I ask if she would like to join me, she indicates that she wouldn’t fit inside because the shower only has room for one person. Anyway, I have my shower and she follows and has her own.

I get onto the bed and she joins me. She offers to give me a massage and I accept her offer. I lay on my stomach and she gives me a good massage with the application of some oil. I really enjoyed her massage. I thought I would try to massage her too but this was off bounds. I was somewhat disappointed because I enjoy giving girls some pleasure and stimulation too.

The massage goes for about 10 to 15 minutes so it’s time to explore August. She starts off with HJ which I’m not a huge fan of. I don’t know if it’s just my observation but I always notice Thai girls going straight for HJ rather than BJ even when my friend is standing up like a pole.

Anyway, August performs CBJ and it is not bad. Now it’s time to explore August and we try missionary, doggy, legs over shoulder, side missionary and cowgirl positions. Her moaning is not loud at this stage. After a period of deep thrusting and pounding of her private part which didn’t appear to be tight at all, I withdraw my pole and August then performs CBJ and later HJ. We return to more action in doggy and side missionary and August’s moaning is now very loud. I can feel my pole is coming close to climaxing so I withdraw him and August’s mouth takes him which is then followed by twisting HJ. Ultimately, I climax as a result of her HJ.

During my time with August, there was no kissing, fingering or touching allowed. When I asked to do Spanish, this was refused by August. Furthermore, no extras were offered. What was offered was just basic service. I wonder whether any girls at this shop offer any extras even though it is advertised for some girls on the AUS99 forum.

Getting back to my time with August, I had an hour with this young pretty Thai girl so there was still some time remaining. It was very nice of August to offer another massage by sitting on my back while being naked. I could feel a bit of her pubic hair on my back but it was no problem. Pubic hair on a girl is not an issue for me. In fact, I don’t mind seeing it on a girl. We had an opportunity to chat and I asked her why she looked so serious. She stated that she wasn’t serious. I then mentioned to her that she has a pretty face and she should smile more. I raised this because I’ve noticed this with the other girls at this shop. They rarely smile or are in a cheerful mood when they are with you in the room. The last thing you require is to be with a girl who is in a bad mood or who wants to do you as quickly as possible. My questioning of August seemed to have made an impact on her because she started to open up to me towards the end of the session. She told me where she was from in Thailand and what was she doing here. While she was chatting with me, she was always playing with my pole. Her hands couldn’t leave him alone. We had our separate showers and said our goodbyes.

In summary, August is a young pretty Thai girl with a nice tight body and a good sized bottom for a small girl. She is a sweet girl who needs a bit of encouraging before she engages in conversation with you. Overall, the service was fine for the price that I paid. I just wished girls at this shop could show more interest in their customers and be more happy and sociable.