PDA

View Full Version : General talk Y&H New Shop

danenth
01-12-2015, 09:02 AM
I heard a new branch of Y&H has opened in the Aspley/Chermside area. Has anyone come across it yet.

daveweelan82
02-12-2015, 04:54 AM
Yes its next to the hotel. Used to be a funeral parlor.

lazcuba77
02-12-2015, 06:51 AM
Yes its next to the hotel. Used to be a funeral parlor.hey mate,where is that?on gympie rd?any other details about location?cheers

danenth
02-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Just had a look on Google. Looks like it could be on the corner of Gympie Rd and Nevin St Aspley. Who is going to Undertake a massage.

daveweelan82
02-12-2015, 11:46 AM
VIP massage 1253 gympie rd asply

danenth
02-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks. Hopefully this won't be a dead end business.

lazcuba77
02-12-2015, 01:20 PM
VIP massage 1253 gympie rd asply
Cheers bro,ill take a plunge on sat.

gpeck80
02-12-2015, 09:50 PM
"Thanks. Hopefully this won't be a dead end business."

LOL I just got that. Bit slow today.

big g
03-12-2015, 12:23 AM
Thanks. Hopefully this won't be a dead end business.

At least they're used to dealing with stiffs

gpeck80
03-12-2015, 03:14 AM
There's handy parking. Right behind a corpse of trees.

Let's keep this going lol

Gentleman20
03-12-2015, 06:50 AM
There's handy parking. Right behind a corpse of trees.

Let's keep this going lol

I heard the service was good ... except for the chick with the flu ... she just kept coffin ...

danenth
03-12-2015, 06:57 AM
Nice one guys. But i may have to skull a drink across the road before going to bury the bone.

WhyDidIWait
03-12-2015, 08:02 AM
If this place becomes too popular, punters will be dying to get in

tommy thumb
03-12-2015, 09:58 AM
May give a new meaning to "blue balls "

Gentleman20
03-12-2015, 10:31 AM
May give a new meaning to "blue balls "

They say the ladies are punctual ... always ''dead on time''

tigrys
03-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Hopefully there will be a lot of Stiff competition between girls, and a nice rub of a box or two 😃

tommy thumb
03-12-2015, 11:54 AM
They have entry requirements. Must be 6foot under

danenth
03-12-2015, 12:13 PM
It's GRIM that they charge so much , even if they do have a good BODY.

flamejob
04-12-2015, 01:04 AM
I hear it may cost an arm and a leg ... it's a grave situation.

Rob.Kilbey
04-12-2015, 05:51 AM
I called in yesterday unannounced. There is a back entrance and a very public front entrance...The building is very visible from Gympie rd....on the corner of Nevin St...

Was greeted by a short chunky ML....say 5 foot and 75kg so I just told her I was after the phone number and would make a booking another time....I had the impression she was the only one there..

I don't think I would return until I see some decent reviews...prefer the Zillmere shop in Victory St...the 3 girls there I've seen have been all quite good....not brilliant but good....

gpeck80
05-12-2015, 03:06 PM
Rob!

I'll continue.

I stopped punting when one of the gals asked for it in the pew.

retrowolf
08-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Gave this a try today, location is good, parking is good, facilities were actually very nice (for a funeral home!!), proper private rooms, clean and nicely appointed. $45 half $65 full hour. Girl was very pretty, slim and young. Even with all of this though, I still left unhappy. There was some tackle tickle and I wasn't covered up on the flip but even with the old fella standing at attention she showed no interest in offering anything more. On the positive though, it's a great place for a legit massage, very nice inside. Others might have more luck than me (I seem to be striking out a lot lately, must be my new aftershave).

popeye96
08-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Gave this a try today, location is good, parking is good, facilities were actually very nice (for a funeral home!!), proper private rooms, clean and nicely appointed. $45 half $65 full hour. Girl was very pretty, slim and young. Even with all of this though, I still left unhappy. There was some tackle tickle and I wasn't covered up on the flip but even with the old fella standing at attention she showed no interest in offering anything more. On the positive though, it's a great place for a legit massage, very nice inside. Others might have more luck than me (I seem to be striking out a lot lately, must be my new aftershave).

Did you ask?

DirtySanchez
08-12-2015, 07:16 PM
Retrowolf never asks.....

If you're not being covered by a towel and they tickle tackle you to attention it's quite clear that this shop is not what I would call "legit".

Just ask man, I know you don't want to but I can honestly tell you it''s not the aftershave causing you to strike out. If you want to have a better strike rate then I can't make it any clearer. Until then, your luck will not increase much.

DirtySanchez
08-12-2015, 07:22 PM
And for anyone else who doesn't like asking, I can honestly say in over 10 years of punting the worst/bluntest reply I have ever had is "No". 99% of the time it's "No sorry sir, we don't don't that". Even then, 1/3 of those then proceed to tell me another shop to visit where I can find what I'm looking for or even to come back on a certain day when the good girls are rostered on

It has NEVER had an affect on the remainder of my massage.

lazcuba77
08-12-2015, 08:38 PM
and for anyone else who doesn't like asking, i can honestly say in over 10 years of punting the worst/bluntest reply i have ever had is "no". 99% of the time it's "no sorry sir, we don't don't that". Even then, 1/3 of those then proceed to tell me another shop to visit where i can find what i'm looking for or even to come back on a certain day when the good girls are rostered on

it has never had an affect on the remainder of my massage.
word!!!tru!!

retrowolf
10-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Retrowolf never asks.....

Yep this is true. Its not really my thing. Don't think it stems from being shy etc though, I'm already sitting on the table butt naked with a raging hard on... The reason I go to R'n'T more than FS is because of the fantasy aspect. The 'this normal masseuse is so turned on by me she can't help herself' idea stokes the Ol' fire. That's broken a bit when they negotiate a fee but if I'm asking 'how much would it take to get you to touch my cock?' I might as well just be at a legal FS place.

Meh, I know it sounds strange but getting your rocks off is a pretty individual thing I guess.

lazcuba77
20-12-2015, 08:46 PM
When to this place today whit the idea to have a plunge,greeting on the door for a short n nothing pretty asian girl ,she was really nice n the other girl was sitting using her phone n she dosent look with any interes to work,so i just ask for phone number n a random questions n walk away.the place looks nice n clean n have a lot of parking but the main door is facing the road lol.