PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Ice Ice Baby!

punt4life
01-12-2015, 10:30 AM
:love:Usually I'm not a huge fan of Thai girls based on personal preference (please don't be offended) but Mamasan sweated the new girl will be her rising star. Sometimes I question the use of "Ice" for their working name as it would allude to the dreaded KPS. The she walked around the corner, beamed her gorgeous smile and all doubts were promptly put to rest.

Ice is an elegant slender girl with shapely hips, firm bust, and cute braces when she smiles. Being the first time with any new ML, I was a gentlemen and layer down to enjoy part 1. I was pleasantly rewarded with a very strong massage utilising a lot of Thai techniques such as elbows and knees. Conversation was fluid and she laughed at my bad jokes.:love:

Anyway, onto the juicy bit you guys are interested in....Part 2. Have you ever seen a girl that wears a dress that hides their assets?!? Well as soon as she took it off (she also had a very sexy lingerie set which I was tempted to get her to leave on), it showed her plump perky c cups in all their glory. The icing on the cake was her fully shaven smooth snatch. Again it's time to say your mileage may vary but I was able to roam around quite freely while she worked her body to body skills. Those firm tits were squishing around the front and back on my body, while I admired her almost schoolgirl cute braces shy facial features. She sat up cowgirl style gyrating her hips and executing an almost perfect hj while my hands were fully occupied. Respect her dislike of your juices not coming in contact with her baby smooth skin :love:

Oh man, end of the day....words cannot express what a great time I had with Ice, especially when it wasn't expected. I kept her to myself for a week but it's time to return the favour and help her and Summerville get more business. Enjoy!:love::love:

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2015, 12:01 PM
:love: Respect her dislike of your juices not coming in contact with her baby smooth skin :love:

Enjoy!:love::love:

Thanks for the tip brother.

Yes, will definitely respect her dislike of my juices coming in contact with her baby smooth skin...................

No Spanish then ?! :anger:

Cheers

Summerville
03-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Thank you for visiting ice and hope you enjoyed your stay at Summerville. See you next time.