PDA

View Full Version : Question Suburban massage places ?

kjs
01-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Hi all

Where's the best RNT oil massage,happy ending places in the suburbs? I'm thinking like 227 broadway/summerville type of place - but with easy accessability during the day (like easy parking etc)

thanks

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2015, 12:43 PM
Hi all

Where's the best RNT oil massage,happy ending places in the suburbs? I'm thinking like 227 broadway/summerville type of place - but with easy accessability during the day (like easy parking etc)

thanks

Which suburb ?

kjs
01-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Which suburb ?

Really anywhere man..i live near Burwood and work around west ,so to say Liverpool or parramatta ?

Edit : might add i've never tried Broadway or pyrmont but i know the guys rave about them.. it just seems too hard for daytime parking and access! thanks

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Really anywhere man..i live near Burwood and work around west ,so to say Liverpool or parramatta ?

Edit : might add i've never tried Broadway or pyrmont but i know the guys rave about them.. it just seems too hard for daytime parking and access! thanks

If parking is a concern, need not be, you can get 2 hr free parking at the Broadway centre for 227, just stay away from Thursday night and the weekends, during the day should be fine or in the evenings. watch out for Christmas shopping though in the next couple.

Pyrmont along Harris St is OK - this is towards the end near the Star City end for Pyrmont Star and Summerville, Chinatown end is always hard.

Plenty of shops along Parramatta Road man, including my personal favourite one, take your pick.

Cheers

Strayer Mate
01-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Bro Ahl.. think you're slipping with obvious ...
this guy wants the best oil massage with HE ... he drops Burwood as possible location... AND wants easy parking....

..umm... now who can satisfy those specs... I wonder? M...MMMM..mmmm....

kjs
01-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Where's your fav on Parra rd ?

Maybe i'll try broadway and then stop for lunch afterward :cool2:

this guy wants the best oil massage with HE ... he drops Burwood as possible location... AND wants easy parking....

??? been around a while but i'm a novice to the punting scene ! so i'm all ear...takes a lot of reading on here to cut thru!

AHLUNGOR
01-12-2015, 05:49 PM

Well, at least 3 ladies I know will tick all those boxes, one is an advertiser here the other two are not !

Not sure if this brother is happy with matured milfs or he is strictly young MLs !

May be he is better off heading straight to 227 Broadway ?

Cheers

aussiegaigin
01-12-2015, 07:55 PM

Why not just jump on a bus/train, and not worry about parking?

itouch
01-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Why not just jump on a bus/train, and not worry about parking?

Or take a taxi.

aussiegaigin
02-12-2015, 07:16 AM
Hi all

thanks
Go to the SYD99 link above, put some suburbs in the search box to find shops, then come back here and search for reviews.

There is no "best" place, everyone has their own criteria. Only the place YOU like is the best.

kjs
02-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Train / bus to punt? That would ruin the afterglow! :D

daytime is most convenient for me as that's when im driving around. I might head to 227 Broadway and park in the shops ,seems a fair idea.

Oh i think i know the lady in Burwood you're referring too ;)

aussiegaigin
02-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Train / bus to punt? That would ruin the afterglow! :D

Not necessarily. I find I get a lot more attention than normal from other girls after I have had a punt. Good to be able to wander around and enjoy it without having to worry about the time.