PDA

View Full Version : Other Cbd l

climax007
01-12-2015, 05:27 PM
After a long break from punting, but always lurking, trying to find something new and more private i gave L a try. The agency uses the shortest names for girls :).

Anyways, the pictures on the website i received via wechat looked all legitimate, so i booked L for an hour.

Outcall was to an apartment on Sussex St.

Was greeted by a stunner, what a figure. What you see in the picture is what you really get.
Went together in the shower and i already noticed then that she was very experienced and skillful. I almost blew my load there. After she dried herself i had a quick cold rinse to calm myself down.

Out of the shower onto the main action. We started with slow massage and a wonderful BBBJ. Did i mention that she i very skillful? OMG i could not hold it anymore and came on her breasts. Damm it i thought (as i normally only can cum once) thats it for the session. But no, after around 10min teasing from her, i was back. Main act was great too, loved her riding on me and playing with her wonderful natural boobs. Given her experience she felt very tight and i dint last long again.

Amazing girl, a bit pricey though but i will go back again before Christmas :)

tales88
01-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the review, i saw the ad for L she looks great.

garfield
01-12-2015, 06:33 PM
After a long break from punting, but always lurking, trying to find something new and more private i gave L a try. The agency uses the shortest names for girls :).

Anyways, the pictures on the website i received via wechat looked all legitimate, so i booked L for an hour.

Outcall was to an apartment on Sussex St.

Was greeted by a stunner, what a figure. What you see in the picture is what you really get.
Went together in the shower and i already noticed then that she was very experienced and skillful. I almost blew my load there. After she dried herself i had a quick cold rinse to calm myself down.

Out of the shower onto the main action. We started with slow massage and a wonderful BBBJ. Did i mention that she i very skillful? OMG i could not hold it anymore and came on her breasts. Damm it i thought (as i normally only can cum once) thats it for the session. But no, after around 10min teasing from her, i was back. Main act was great too, loved her riding on me and playing with her wonderful natural boobs. Given her experience she felt very tight and i dint last long again.

Amazing girl, a bit pricey though but i will go back again before Christmas :)

What's the price structure?

climax007
01-12-2015, 06:46 PM
It was $350 for the one hour + $50 for BBBJ (which is a must for her ;))

garfield
01-12-2015, 07:13 PM
It was $350 for the one hour + $50 for BBBJ (which is a must for her ;))

Was she a premium girl?

climax007
01-12-2015, 07:28 PM
In my opinion yes. I asked the the guy on wechat also about S, which is supposed to be a Eurasian mix and model, but i could not afford her this week...

tales88
06-12-2015, 01:21 PM
The girls look great on this site, i wonder why there are no reviews?