PDA

View Full Version : Diamond 4 Ever Hana/Hannah

rcha086
02-12-2015, 12:50 AM
Visited 185 Military Rd Guildford about two weeks ago. I've been there once before and saw a big line-up of Thai girls; forgot who I saw last time but she was hot and fit; had a good punt (unfortunately was only CBJ and no kissing). This time around I saw Hana.

Hana has been reviewed here before (by Fisher (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?46889-Hannah-hot-thai-night)) though I didn't realise until just as I started writing this review. There are only a few parallels between his session and mine so I'm not sure if it's the same girl, but the description on the website seems to match the one I saw. Hana is a pretty Thai with a sexy look about her. In the intro I was shown a number of lacklustre girls and only Hana stood out, although she did look disinterested. She definitely has an amazing body though, slim and petite with an incredible bubble butt and enhanced D cups. This is the type of body that drives my hormones crazy; think CJ Miles (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=cj+miles&rlz=1C1OPRB_enAU561AU562&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjl_rrc57rJAhUGUKYKHfReDrsQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=955), but with a smaller bust. Although a bit cold in the intro, she is quite chatty, and it was easy to get into a conversation with her. She was a bit uptight though, with no kissing allowed, no BBBJ (although she said something about her throat and said she didn't want to do it today) and no DATY. Her CBJ was very fast paced, straight into it after putting the dom on. Good suction though, and felt good even with the dom on, so I can only imagine how good it would be without. She had a nicely trimmed pussy that begged to be eaten out, but no go for Hana. Tits were a bit hard, but was a perfect handful.

Time to fuck, and we went through all the positions. Fortunately she didn't hold back with sex, though her uptightness shone through again when she was on top. I love it when a girl grinds while on top of me, and most girls can do it as I'm not huge, but trying to get Hana to do it was just impossible. I tried to explain it to her but she just shook her head and wondered if I wanted to fuck or not, so I just let her be. Got her to hop off (she was happy to) and just fucked her brains out in mish and doggy. Amazing views for both; she's the perfect size for me. Her thighs were thin and it was so easy to grab onto them, so I spread her wide and just went to town. Good response from her as she grabbed my thighs and thrusted with me. Doggy was the best, that bubble butt was a joy to watch and a delight to grab. She had a thin waist too so grabbed onto them too.

Filled the dom and after a quick shower, she gave me a massage while we talked more before time was up.

Hana
Face - 8.5/10 - Very sexy look to her, trademark Thai features.
Body - 9.5/10 - Amazing petite body, absolute fuck machine. Enhanced tits aren't the best but still hot.
Attitude - 5/10 - Stand-offish, quick to say no to a few things, disinterested in the intro.
Enthusiasm - 6/10 - Gets into it, but can tell she's just banging fast and hard to get me to come quicker.
CBJ - 6/10 - OK for a CBJ.
Sex - 9/10 - Fuck machine, awesome ass for doggy, nice petite body to just grab on and fuck. Awkward in cowgirl though.
Overall 7.5/10

Can't expect much from $150 punts. To me, $150 punts are good for just smashing and dashing; half hour is usually enough, but I keep taking one hour hoping I'll come across a good one. I love to DFK, DATY, and love receiving BBBJ. Hana couldn't provide any of those. She has very fuckable body, absolutely my type, but she's not one for GFE. If you like petite girls with sexy bodies and prefer punts without GFE, then Hana would be perfect for you.