PDA

View Full Version : From Melbourne new to Brissy

Fulllife
02-12-2015, 07:01 PM
Hi,
I am looking for a massage shop to visit on the southside, I live in Springwood.

What is the score here in Brisbane, I hear that the rub and tug side of the massage business is a bit grey. No legal but a lot of turn a blind eye.

I guess as a first visitor they will be suspicious I am just out of the military and look a bit police like so they will be suspicious.

What are the asking suggesting techniques they use here to get a tug?

Any help?

gpeck80
02-12-2015, 08:35 PM
The score here in Brisbane is, the scene is better than Melbourne, but more expensive than Sydney.

domo
02-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Read all posts in general and after report for the last couple of months. Big key is once you located a location be friendly and have a chat. If your friendly you usually get a better response on the tail end of the massage.

flamejob
03-12-2015, 12:41 AM
Drive around and you will see numerous massage shops. take the punt. if you want something, politely ask for it & see where that goes.

gpeck80
03-12-2015, 03:02 AM
Yeah true. Up here, politeness matters. Down south the MLs etc are way more dutiful. Here they are more exacting regards how you behave. Usually if you have a bad punt, its because you forgot to shit, shower and shave and put on a smile before rocking up.

DirtySanchez
03-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Read all posts in general and after report for the last couple of months. Big key is once you located a location be friendly and have a chat. If your friendly you usually get a better response on the tail end of the massage.

This..... This area is probably the most posted area on this forum, a little bit of reading and all your questions will be answered. Plenty of Intel is available, just look it up

revolnaisa
03-12-2015, 03:20 PM
This..... This area is probably the most posted area on this forum, a little bit of reading and all your questions will be answered. Plenty of Intel is available, just look it up

Lol agree
To me it is like.... like asking directions for candy in the candy isle :cool2: