PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Michelle. pretty Chinese Japanese mix girl with snow white skin and big natural boobs

Biggerbanana
02-12-2015, 11:38 PM
Girl's Name : Michelle

Date of Visit : 2 Dec 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, big boobs (est 36D natural tits) and big bums (est 37 in), waist medium (est 27 in), size 6, about 160 cm tall. Very pretty face. Snow-white smooth skin.

Roster: Wednesday and Thursday

Ethnicity : Chinese/Japanese mix

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

The receptionist, Cherry told me a few days ago that she would have a nice new girl starting today. I tried to make an early booking but was told that a number of her regular customers booked Michelle before me. She said I called too late. In the end, I got a late afternoon booking. Next time, I must trust her tips and call earlier.

When I saw Michelle finally, I found her really pretty and cute. She has big natural boobs and bums, plus a proportional waist. She told me she is a Chinese/Japanese mix girl. She can speak Mandarin, Japanese and English。 We talked in Mandarin。. She was very nice and friendly.

Inside the room, she took off her dress and I was so amazed with her snow-white skin and curvy body. Every part of her body is perfect. I like her smooth skin and big boobs in particular.

She only provided standard services, but sucked very well with CBJ. My dick had no problem to get very hard quickly. She started with cow girl position. As soon as my dick got inside her pussy, I found it very tight. She rode me for about 5 min. at different speeds. She is a good rider. I felt fantastic as I held and lightly squeezed her boobs while she was on top. I felt the heavy weight of her tits in my hands.

I later changed to mish position and began to bang her tight pussy slowly and gently for the first few minutes. After she got used to my rhythm, I increased my speed and banged her pussy harder and faster. Her moaning was now quite loud. She seemed to be really enjoying sex with me.

To enjoy her rear view, I later changed to doggy position. Her snow white body really excited me. I banged her even harder and faster. Regrettably, I did not last too long in this position as my dick got too deep inside her tight pussy. I felt so good that I could not control any more and came very strongly inside.

I felt very happy with Michelle today as I always like to fuck Japanese girls, but there are not that many genuine Japanese girls around; and their prices normally higher too. Even Michelle is not 100% Japanese, yet her look and snow white body (Japanese girls skin very white) was enough to make me fantasize that I am making love to a Japanese girl. I definitely will come back for her very soon.