PDA

View Full Version : Question How to tell if the girl is into you ?!

ThomasT2015
03-12-2015, 09:52 AM
I find if a girl is into you, she normally have a lot of water when having sex , correct me if I am wrong . I know that some girls naturally have a lot of water . Some girls are just horney.

But I can tell if you are with a girl for some time, e.g months or years . The water level will drop , I guess that is because I am less attractive to them .

am I right ?

cisco
03-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Its all depends on many factors , one of them depends on her moods and bla bla things ... Bra :)

Nejums
03-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Girls leaking water sounds like a blowup doll filled with water...

wilisno
03-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Its all depends on many factors , one of them depends on her moods and bla bla things ... Bra :)

Words from an experienced guy ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
03-12-2015, 12:07 PM
I find if a girl is into you, she normally have a lot of water when having sex , correct me if I am wrong . I know that some girls naturally have a lot of water . Some girls are just horney.

But I can tell if you are with a girl for some time, e.g months or years . The water level will drop , I guess that is because I am less attractive to them .

am I right ?

You talking about girl friends, wife, or working ladies ??

rooter
03-12-2015, 12:14 PM
How wet a girl gets isn't a good indication of how much she is into you.
There are so many variables its way too much to try and explain.
Just go with your gut feeling - it's all about "the vibe" ;)

ThomasT2015
03-12-2015, 12:16 PM
How wet a girl gets isn't a good indication of how much she is into you.
There are so variables its way too much to try and explain.
Just go with your gut feeling - it's all about "the vibe" ;)
Make sense

aussie_guy
03-12-2015, 01:36 PM

am I right ?

Like others have said in this thread, there are a lot of variables and it might be too hard to tell just from how wet they get. It's always nice when they do get wet and don't need lube but some girls just don't lubricate as well as others, especially the older ones from what I've been told. So I guess you can't completely rely on this as a measure of how much they like you. In saying that though, humans probably can get a bit bored or tired with the same sexual partner over time. A new sexual partner is often more exciting because everything is new and there is an unknown factor. This is probably why so many people cheat on their partners. They call this new sexual excitement the Coolidge effect.

What they did was they put a male rat in a cage with several female rats. At first he had sex with all the female rats until he became exhausted. After this he didn't have any more sex. Even when the female rats tried to get him to have sex with them, he refused because he was too tired. The male rat had so much sex that he was physically exhausted and didn't want to have any more sex. Then when they put a new female rate into the box, the tired male rat suddenly found new energy and had sex with the new female rat until he got tired, after which time he refused to have any further sex again. A new female rat was put into the box again and once again, the male rat would find more energy to fuck the shit out of the new female rat. So even though the rat was exhausted from so much sex, after a new female rat was put into the box, the male rat would somehow find more energy to keep having sex.

The researchers said that this was because when a new sexual partner is introduced, there is a rush of dopamine which will cause pleasure centres in the brain to activate, hence renewed sexual energy. This is seen in males mainly and they say it might have to do with the fact that males want to reproduce with as many females as they can, so partners that they have already had sex with are no longer give that dopamine rush while new ones do. Females also exhibit the Coolidge effect but not as much and they think this is because it's not as advantageous for females to have sex with many partners as it is for males, reproductively speaking. Once a female gets pregnant she is pregnant, she cannot get more pregnant if she has sex with another male. However, a male can have sex with a female and impregnate her, and then keep impregnating other females.

So what you notice about WLs not being as excited to have sex with you as they once were might be true, but I wouldn't judge this just on how wet they are alone. There are too many variables, but it probably has something to do with new sexual partners giving that extra bit of excitement and rush of dopamine. Think about why punters have sex with so many different WLs and MLs rather than a single girl.

NewTown70
03-12-2015, 02:10 PM
we have very nice girl in there at @@@70 enmore rd newtwon@@@ .
$100/30mins
$140/45mins
$160/60mins
tel:9557 4189
tel:9557 3035
24 hr/7days

cisco
03-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Words from an experienced guy ! ;) ;) ;)

You got it bra :) cheers

ThomasT2015
03-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Like others have said in this thread, there are a lot of variables and it might be too hard to tell just from how wet they get. It's always nice when they do get wet and don't need lube but some girls just don't lubricate as well as others, especially the older ones from what I've been told. So I guess you can't completely rely on this as a measure of how much they like you. In saying that though, humans probably can get a bit bored or tired with the same sexual partner over time. A new sexual partner is often more exciting because everything is new and there is an unknown factor. This is probably why so many people cheat on their partners. They call this new sexual excitement the Coolidge effect.

What they did was they put a male rat in a cage with several female rats. At first he had sex with all the female rats until he became exhausted. After this he didn't have any more sex. Even when the female rats tried to get him to have sex with them, he refused because he was too tired. The male rat had so much sex that he was physically exhausted and didn't want to have any more sex. Then when they put a new female rate into the box, the tired male rat suddenly found new energy and had sex with the new female rat until he got tired, after which time he refused to have any further sex again. A new female rat was put into the box again and once again, the male rat would find more energy to fuck the shit out of the new female rat. So even though the rat was exhausted from so much sex, after a new female rat was put into the box, the male rat would somehow find more energy to keep having sex.

The researchers said that this was because when a new sexual partner is introduced, there is a rush of dopamine which will cause pleasure centres in the brain to activate, hence renewed sexual energy. This is seen in males mainly and they say it might have to do with the fact that males want to reproduce with as many females as they can, so partners that they have already had sex with are no longer give that dopamine rush while new ones do. Females also exhibit the Coolidge effect but not as much and they think this is because it's not as advantageous for females to have sex with many partners as it is for males, reproductively speaking. Once a female gets pregnant she is pregnant, she cannot get more pregnant if she has sex with another male. However, a male can have sex with a female and impregnate her, and then keep impregnating other females.

So what you notice about WLs not being as excited to have sex with you as they once were might be true, but I wouldn't judge this just on how wet they are alone. There are too many variables, but it probably has something to do with new sexual partners giving that extra bit of excitement and rush of dopamine. Think about why punters have sex with so many different WLs and MLs rather than a single girl.. Wow , learning new things everyday . Very good insight , thanks bro

Max Impact
03-12-2015, 11:32 PM

am I right ?

1: If she asks you for a baby

2: If she swallows your sperm

3: If she lets you fuck her arse and you are the first guy to do it with her

I like rule 2 and 3 cos it means Rule 1 won't come true.

ThomasT2015
04-12-2015, 09:51 AM
4 : If you feel tears in her eyes:love:
Girl A #1 no, #2 no, # 3 no , # 4 yes . Dry
Girl B # 1 no, #2 no #3 no , # 4 yes, wet

NaughtyBoy13
05-12-2015, 11:26 PM

am I right ?

If they cum for you, you might think so. But only get wet won't be enough. Because girls get wet depends on their body, depends on girls. Because if girls don't have a great feeling, they won't be able to cum. Or they might not want to cum for you. Or might be you don't know exactly how to make they cum for you :) It needs time, experience and passionate

freedom8
06-12-2015, 12:28 AM
Or when she really into you , she send you unblurred selfies 👍

Funtwo
06-12-2015, 10:24 AM
4 : If you feel tears in her eyes:love:

After rule #3, they usually have tears in their eyes...

ThomasT2015
07-12-2015, 07:28 AM
After rule #3, they usually have tears in their eyes...
Haha you got me laugh !

cisco
07-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Simple , when She press the Button IN :)