PDA

View Full Version : General talk Walked Again...

Lovearubntug
03-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Well, I walked from 5 venues again today.
Girls insisting on ridiculous money.
But as long as other guys keep paying it they will keep asking for it.
Why do you think there are so many new shops opening..? My guess is that they are making enough money to warrant opening.
Just my 10 cents worth..

Got what I was looking for in the end though. :-)

Digger
03-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Why do you think there are so many new shops opening..? My guess is that they are making enough money to warrant opening.
Just my 10 cents worth..

With a less than 20% strike rate I would say there is something wrong with your approach, manner, attitude or communication skills, maybe all of the foregoing!

Gentleman20
03-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Just my 10 cents worth..

I don't go to venues I only go to individual ladies ... and I often walk too. Usually they will stand behind the door as you go in - so you cant get a good look until you are in and the door is shut. Typical with Asians ... I say ''you are not 24'' ... ''yes I am'' ... and then I ask to leave.

I simply won't deal with someone that dishonest.

Lovearubntug
03-12-2015, 10:31 PM
I'm not sure I get what you mean Digger..
I walked, I wasn't refused the service.
20% strike rate..???? It could have been 100% if I was stupid enough to pay these bimbos what they ask for, strike rate has nothing to do with it.

I would say that shows I'm not as desperate as some that will pay these girls what they want because you think they actually like you... Close your wallet and see how much attention they show you.

Digger the stud must have a 100% strike rate. And of course that would be because of your approach, manner, attitude and communication skills. Not because they want to drain you of as much cash as they can... Dream on digger.. 

gpeck80
03-12-2015, 10:32 PM
"Girls insisting on ridiculous money."

Not if you're young/youngish and relatively okay looking.

Lovearubntug
03-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Ok ok maybe I should reword it. When I say ridiculous money I mean the usual 40 or 50 for an ending...

To me that is ridiculous when it's inclusive at the Goldie.

So maybe my manner, attitude and approach isn't that bad after all. 😂

flamejob
03-12-2015, 11:43 PM
your call I guess, but in Brissy that is pretty much the going rate. you're not on the Gold Coast. while you might find some who'll do it for close to Gold Coast rates, you have to hunt for it. i don't see the point or the value in going to 5 different places to get what you want. personally, i couldn't be fucked. hell, with the amount of time wasted doing that, why not just fork out the money and be done with it. either that or just drive to the Gold Coast. it'd be quicker.

flamejob
03-12-2015, 11:47 PM
20% strike rate..???? It could have been 100% if I was stupid enough to pay these bimbos what they ask for, strike rate has nothing to do with it.

calling them bimbos shows what a piss-poor attitude you have to MLs. you did them a favour by walking.

Digger
04-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Hbjj
I'm not sure I get what you mean Digger..
I walked, I wasn't refused the service.

I would say that shows I'm not as desperate as some that will pay these girls what they want because you think they actually like you... Close your wallet and see how much attention they show you.

Digger the stud must have a 100% strike rate. And of course that would be because of your approach, manner, attitude and communication skills. Not because they want to drain you of as much cash as they can... Dream on digger.. 

You can walk, don't walk; pay, don't pay; but your quoted statistics indicate less than 20% success rate. Maybe you should leave the punting to others who are more successful than you and also know how to participate and show some respect for the girls - not "bimbos" as you suggest.

jaccky
05-12-2015, 12:09 AM
"Just my 10 cents worth". Love the irony. What a cheapskate. Lol

RottenLittlePunt
05-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Just my 10 cents worth..

That's irrelevant, the owner opens the shop but gets nothing from the size of the tips for extras

Gentleman20
05-12-2015, 06:14 AM
your call I guess, but in Brissy that is pretty much the going rate. you're not on the Gold Coast. while you might find some who'll do it for close to Gold Coast rates, you have to hunt for it. i don't see the point or the value in going to 5 different places to get what you want. personally, i couldn't be fucked. hell, with the amount of time wasted doing that, why not just fork out the money and be done with it. either that or just drive to the Gold Coast. it'd be quicker.

I couldn't be bothered ''trying'' 5 places. Why not just cut to the chase and go see a ''sure thing'' ... single operator from her home?

tommy thumb
05-12-2015, 07:34 AM
Didn't think I would say this but totally agree with digger. I cant remember the last time I didn't get some fun. Why? Because because digger is spot on with what he said. Plus I go to the shops that are more into what I want. As for tips Iv paid 200 for a nude hj and Iv got bbbj for 30.

flamejob
05-12-2015, 07:59 AM
I couldn't be bothered ''trying'' 5 places. Why not just cut to the chase and go see a ''sure thing'' ... single operator from her home?

Sometimes the fun is in not knowing what you're going to get. Having said that, there are very few places where I haven't gotten a great ending. However, for those ones, I've since realised that there are places where they will not offer but will provide the ending only if the punter asks. From memory, i've only received 3 knockbacks when i've asked. Two of those said they didn't provide it, but were happy for me to do it myself while they continued massaging around that area and only 1 refused both giving a handjob or DIY ending. This is out of nearly 30 years of punting. Those who dip out, either are not asking or may have simply got an ML who doesn't do it. But 1/5 on the same day speaks more about the punter than about the willingness of the MLs. I used to be a big fan of private operators but over the last 6 or 7 years have gravitated to the shops where I've had a strike rate well above 90%. Having said that, I still see privates and some of those have become regulars because of how much I've liked them.

RottenLittlePunt
05-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Didn't think I would say this but totally agree with digger. I cant remember the last time I didn't get some fun. Why? Because because digger is spot on with what he said. Plus I go to the shops that are more into what I want. As for tips Iv paid 200 for a nude hj and Iv got bbbj for 30.

I too agree with Digger in regards to customer attitude dictating the MLs attitude towards the customer, but I don't agree that it is relevant in this case. OP states that he turned down the offer based on the price ($50).

DirtySanchez
05-12-2015, 09:51 AM
I agree with both points but I have definitely noticed more and more girls are asking for more and providing less. Negotiation is still possible for better prices but of course will be harder if you're new to the venue.

However I can say I have walked a few times because the girls asked for too much money and would not budge and like the OP that was my choice. I Will also turn down extras if the massage has been ordinary as the extras provided will likely be very lacklustre. I do not agree this has anything to do with strike rate.

I see it the same as being in a tipping country. You can either tip everyone the same and encourage poor service to continue or you can tip accordingly for the service you receive and reward good service. Exception of course being that negotiate first. I always try to negotiate a low price and if the service is better than I expect then i end up tipping more.

Lovearubntug
05-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Wow, sorry for having an opinion.
As far as attitude for calling someone a bimbo.. Of course all of these girls always speak so highly of you after you've dumped a load of your man juice in their hand wouldn't they.. 😆😆😆
Come back to the real world gents.

Just my opinion.

RottenLittlePunt
05-12-2015, 02:50 PM
As far as attitude for calling someone a bimbo.. Of course all of these girls always speak so highly of you after you've dumped a load of your man juice in their hand wouldn't they.. ������

Just my opinion.

It depends on how you treat them. Treat them well and they sometimes enjoy the experience as much as you. I have had a number of regulars who would never ask for a tip after we finished, one who was genuinely surprised when I gave her a tip and others who refused to take a token tip. Some of them I still have contact with even after I stopped seeing them and they now have a long term bf.

Treat them like a whore and you WILL get treated like a John. Idolise them all and you will get fucked over by some. The secret is to not get too attached and be respectful.

Digger
05-12-2015, 03:36 PM
As far as attitude for calling someone a bimbo.. Of course all of these girls always speak so highly of you after you've dumped a load of your man juice in their hand wouldn't they.. 

Just my opinion.

I now realize that you are a graduate from the Tony Abbott School of Charm and I expect you majored in Misogyny.
Would you know about the real world? I don't think so, you are living in fantasyland.
As for your opinion; I don't need it!

Digger
05-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Tony who??

flamejob
05-12-2015, 03:55 PM
As far as attitude for calling someone a bimbo.. Of course all of these girls always speak so highly of you after you've dumped a load of your man juice in their hand wouldn't they.. ������

Just my opinion.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one and most of them stink.

Most of us are under no illusion that our visit to an ML is just a transaction, however, that doesn't excuse disrespecting them. Treat them well simply because it is the proper thing to do and with no expectation of anything else. Although, over the years I have actually become friends with some of them outside of their workplace or found that they were willing to provide services beyond what they normally do as they've gotten to know and trust me.

gpeck80
05-12-2015, 05:39 PM

Lovearubntug
05-12-2015, 10:27 PM
I don't recall asking for your opinion either Digger.

And because I called someone a bimbo now I am disrespectful, a Tony Abbot clone, no idea about the real world and living in a fantasy land. Ahh you make me laugh.. :-)

Anyway, enough of the dribble on this thread. Thanks to those of you who actually had intelligent input.

Digger, you are obviously a very sad and lonely individual.

Misogynist out.. :-)

Digger
06-12-2015, 12:04 AM
I don't recall asking for your opinion either Digger.

And because I called someone a bimbo now I am disrespectful, a Tony Abbot clone, no idea about the real world and living in a fantasy land. Ahh you make me laugh.. :-)

Anyway, enough of the dribble on this thread. Thanks to those of you who actually had intelligent input.

Digger, you are obviously a very sad and lonely individual.

Misogynist out.. :-)

Not my opinion; just responding to your diatribe. FYI and BTW none of your business but I am very happy and sociable person living part time in an overseas country that you could only fantasise about; the one and only attribute you may be proficient with.
Your social skills are definitely questionable.

daveweelan82
06-12-2015, 01:19 AM
I am getting on and I have a 95% strike rate but im honest most times I am happy to pay what they want.where else can I get a beautiful young girl to take care of me at my age. My thinking is ive got to spend my cash on something I enjoy and I love punting :))

Lovearubntug
07-12-2015, 12:06 AM
Not my opinion; just responding to your diatribe. FYI and BTW none of your business but I am very happy and sociable person living part time in an overseas country that you could only fantasise about; the one and only attribute you may be proficient with.
Your social skills are definitely questionable.

Wow digger, you're my hero.. Living part time overseas, wow. I'm impressed. NOT....!!!
Let me guess, Thailand, Vietnam, or maybe Cambodia. Or some other Asian country where you can live very cheap and take advantage of vulnerable young girls. All while strutting around thinking your shit don't stink because you have a bit of money to throw around. Then you have to come back to Australia and work a while to save for you next sex tour.
We referred to cocks like you as 3 week millionaires when I was living there. Oh wait, that's right I'd have no idea. Because I could only ever fantasise about doing anything like that. Ahh again you make me laugh.
I won't be adding any more to this thread. No doubt fuckhead will feel the need to have the last say, and when I don't respond he will feel he has had a victory. 😆😆😆
Digger, you are the best.👍

DirtySanchez
07-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Ease up fellas

No need to virtual bash each other

Digger
07-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Kiki
Wow digger, you're my hero.. Living part time overseas, wow. I'm impressed. NOT....!!!
Let me guess, Thailand, Vietnam, or maybe Cambodia. Or some other Asian country where you can live very cheap and take advantage of vulnerable young girls. All while strutting around thinking your shit don't stink because you have a bit of money to throw around. Then you have to come back to Australia and work a while to save for you next sex tour.
We referred to cocks like you as 3 week millionaires when I was living there. Oh wait, that's right I'd have no idea. Because I could only ever fantasise about doing anything like that. Ahh again you make me laugh.
I won't be adding any more to this thread. No doubt fuckhead will feel the need to have the last say, and when I don't respond he will feel he has had a victory. ������
Digger, you are the best.��

Wow, I really hit a nerve with you Loveawank. I can now understand why you have such an attitude!

gpeck80
07-12-2015, 02:45 PM
"I am getting on and I have a 95% strike rate but im honest most times I am happy to pay what they want.where else can I get a beautiful young girl to take care of me at my age. My thinking is ive got to spend my cash on something I enjoy and I love punting"

Good point and thanks for bringing the thread back to sanity.