PDA

View Full Version : Other Cahtswood 200/1

YI88
04-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Was up that way yesterday and I had time to give it a try. I can confirm the general comments made by others, that is, good value but it is not for those who want to be massaged by young girls.

Shown to room by pleasant girl (no name), I undressed ignoring the "keep your pants on" sign, then she came back and asked if I wanted a shower. Of course, if there is one. Shown to back of the suite where the toilet lobby had been converted into a place for a nice warm shower. Back to room where she started on a soft oil massage (I prefer hard, but this is a Thai shop). She kept her clothes on. Her technique was only reasonable but I could feel that she had at least detected a tight calf muscle. Anyway, just before turn over time she excused herself and said she would get me a horny girl.

In came "Apple" wearing only a towel which she dropped at once. Not bad shape at all for someone who has obviously had a child or two. More oil on my front, and so on her front. She was working hard and took her time to finish the session, leaving me quite exhausted at the end.

Then back to the shower.

Not a bad time for $60.

TresCojones
04-12-2015, 08:20 PM
There are a few younger chicas around this joint but nothing below late 20s. Yes good value at $60 and the girls usually go nude from the start. Had a session with Pink (or Pinky?) once who manages it and she insisted on starting with massage but some of the others will skip right to part 2

ThomasT2015
07-12-2015, 09:25 AM
That sounds like good value of money . Thanks for the review .

YI88
07-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the comments, and sorry about the spelling.

The place is worth a return visit.

A good part of the fun of visiting an Asian massage shop in Sydney is that you never know quite what will happen after you walk through the front door.