Contact Details/Address/Weblink :*www.645blakehurst.com

Hours of Business : 12 till late

Rates : $160 hour

Size/shape : size 6 c cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Services Provided :*cbj*fs*daty

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :*
dropped past tonight with no booking and tooks petes recomendation of half hour with nikki.
Nikki was wearing the outfit from her photos and looked damn sexy in them.
As i was drying myself nikki was giving me the once over while sitting on the bed naked.
We started off with mutual fondling and me exploring her 18 yr old c cups and ass.
On with the dom for*cbj*before moving onto*69*with nikki knowing how to suck cock well and moving her pussy around my tongue to where she liked being licked.
Sex started in a modified*cowgirl*position which limited penetration a little bit.
missionary*position - man on top, girl on back">Mish*was the same with limited penetration allowed.
We moved onto*doggie*which nikki liked and she moved down lying on her stomach and taking her from behind and nikki held both my hands while moaning.
Nikki really enjoyed this position.
With five minutes left nikki gave a great two handed*hj*getting me over the line.

Nikki is very cute with a great body,dark skinned and long black hair.

I need too add i am 6 foot 4 and weigh 105 kgs i believe this may have added to the limited penetration untill nikki knew i would not mistreat her.

Nikki has been in the country only two weeks and new to the industry also has good english.
As always*ymmv*but most thai girls get more relaxed and comfortable with you on repeat visits.