PDA

View Full Version : Question Decent Private Lady's..

mark_85
05-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Hi. Guy's anyone know where I can find a decent private Asian lady's. It's so frustrated/disappointed with fake ad's on backpage/ cracker. Put time & effort in for what only too be let down by these ads. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank's guys..

domo
05-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Here you go mate.

If you don't mind a visit to the Sunshine Coast (about 1.5hours drive to Alexandra headland) check out http://m.locanto.com.au/sunshinecoast/ID_644880363/Nicole-has-a-MAGIC-touch-Fun-sexy-open-minded.html saw her in Brisbane before she went north. Those are real pictures. Age is more like 25-29 bracket but still looks good. Her going rate at the time was $150 for 1 hour but it seems to have gone up a little(from Hong Kong I believe and had just arrived). Just be upfront on what you want to do and call her out if she wants to cut your time if you finish early ;)

If you want a massage with a happy ending look up iris ex-star (http://brisbane.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/iris-sart-pleasant-sensation-massage-unforgettable-half-service/10849096 ). She is based in the cbd and works privately.

Don't know of any others if people would like to PM me if they dont want to share publicly, I'll be very happy :).

Gentleman20
08-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Hi. Guy's anyone know where I can find a decent private Asian lady's. It's so frustrated/disappointed with fake ad's on backpage/ cracker. Put time & effort in for what only too be let down by these ads. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank's guys..

Mina at Boondall is stunning and well worth it !

Brisguy72
08-12-2015, 04:37 PM
If you only want massage and a bodyslide from a private lady you can't go past Kan @ Windsor....Full Service is definite No....

flamejob
09-12-2015, 12:21 AM
If you only want massage and a bodyslide from a private lady you can't go past Kan @ Windsor....Full Service is definite No....

She was doing nuru if I recall correctly.

memememe
09-12-2015, 10:05 AM
Iris will do a bit more if she likes you.....

David sunshine coast
14-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Treat her with respect and you will have an experience that will change your life.Pictures are exactly how she looks, a truly beautiful women and a beautiful person. Not sure where she is at the moment.

sleepy37927
26-09-2016, 10:30 PM
I have had the pleasure of being in Nicole's company today. Her pics in cracker are real; but it pales in comparison when I saw her in the flesh. Wow, down to earth and her demeanour is wonderful. Exceptional service and fairly priced. Well worth every single penny. Note, pls do treat her with respect and she will repay in spades. :cool2:

str8up
26-09-2016, 10:48 PM
I have had the pleasure of being in Nicole's company today. Her pics in cracker are real; but it pales in comparison when I saw her in the flesh. Wow, down to earth and her demeanour is wonderful. Exceptional service and fairly priced. Well worth every single penny. Note, pls do treat her with respect and she will repay in spades. :cool2:

1st time poster, you forgot to end with,

".................brought to you byyyyy, Nicole's pimp"

:)

lazcuba77
27-09-2016, 07:50 AM
[QUOTE=str8up;928125]1st time poster, you forgot to end with,

".................brought to you byyyyy, Nicole's pimp
Jajajjajaja dude u make my day,
Chimi fucking changa jajajajjaa

local
27-09-2016, 11:08 AM

Of course, being the 1st time poster and most probably pimp, you forgot to link your advert (so we can all avoid).

Bubbaloo
27-09-2016, 02:53 PM
Sammy Thai. Gorgeous, sweet little thing in Bowen Hills. So many.

Bubbaloo
27-09-2016, 02:54 PM

"Nichole Thai?" Hell yes. Knockout, sexy, 100% independent.

dean69
27-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Just sitting downstairs at her apartment waiting for the green light

dean69
27-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Lovely lady had a great time be nice and everyone leaves happy. Beautiful smile ☺.

Bubbaloo
27-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Just sitting downstairs at her apartment waiting for the green light

Nichole? Yes, a sweetheart and sexy AF.

JustMetoday
29-09-2016, 01:20 PM
Got a link ?

dean69
29-09-2016, 03:17 PM
Backpage champ

seablue
05-10-2016, 03:45 AM
"Nichole Thai?" Hell yes. Knockout, sexy, 100% independent.

Completely agree!