PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Fannie - pretty and busty Guangzhou girl, very loud moaning noise

Biggerbanana
06-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Girl's Name : Fannie

Date of Visit : 4 Dec 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, nice boobs (est. 34 D natural tits) and big bums ( est. 36in) , waist small, size 6, about 158 cm tall. Very sexy looking. white skin. medium long hair

Roster: Friday

Ethnicity : Hong Kong (origin from Guangzhou, China)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I went to this shop on late Friday afternoon. The receptionist showed me 2 new girls, Chanel and Fannie. Both are very pretty. Fannie is more busty and so I picked her. I was rushed for time and so just did 30 min.

Fannie's pair of beautiful, firm and big tits were very seductive. On touching, easy to tell they are natural. Overall, her whole body very shapely. We both speak Cantonese and so we got on very friendly, using native tongue more easy to communicate.

Her CBJ was professional. Her sexy figures, and wild look got me very horny and very quickly my dick was hard as steel. Her pussy was very tight , which made making love to her extremely enjoyable. Her moaning noise level was very high. I think afterwards better to bring an ear-plug when I see her next time. She said she enjoyed the sex with me very much and came twice within the first 10 minutes (she couldn't believe they came so quick). When she came, she would make big noise, naturally and uncontrollably. I found it very amusing. Her juice was so much that both sides of her legs around the pussy area were very wet. She could not have lied as her juice was the best proof. This showed that she must have come quite strongly.

We used missionary, cow girl and doggy positions (each position just a few minutes each). This gave me good views of her curvy body and also different angles to attack her pussy. As it was just half an hour, her own buzzer came up very quickly, but she urged me to continue for a while longer so as to make me come, which I did finally. The time was exceeded for quite a bit, but she did not seem to mind. The receptionist did not knock on the door either. Lucky me.

She complained of my short time of visit and insisted that I must spend 1 hour next time. I of course won't mind. With such a horny kitty, an extra 30 minutes are definitely worthwhile.

Today's session with Fannie was really excellent.