PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Lucky

cuteguy
06-12-2015, 11:22 PM
I visited the Marrickville shop and the female manager recommended a Korean girl by the name of Lucky. It was put to me that Lucky was a favourite with the boys and many have returned to see her. She also mentioned that she spoke good English and had a good personality. Well I chose Lucky hoping to be lucky that day.

The first thing you notice about Lucky is that she doesn’t have the appearance of your typical K-pop girls with perfect faces and dark hair. Instead, she has a nice looking a bit puffy face (high cheek bones) with light coloured hair. She is naturally busty (C/D size) and her body figure was medium close to a size 8 with nice love handles. Her height was somewhere around 165cm and she has light smooth skin. She told me that she is all natural and has had no surgery unlike many other Korean girls.

Lucky enters the room wearing a light nightie over light coloured bra and panties and slip on thongs. We chat and she giggles and the atmosphere in the room is amusing. Then she tells me to have a shower. I didn’t want to have one because I just had one but this girl insisted that I have one. Lucky informs me that she will just pop outside while I have my shower. She re-enters when I’m finished and decides to have her own. It seemed odd that she didn’t take it with me but I guess it means less time for me.

She comes out of the shower and dries up. We continue with some chatting and as usual Lucky is giggling. I go to hug her but she pushes me onto the bed. I’m on my back so she starts off with licking parts of my body starting with my legs and slowly moving her way up towards my chest and ending at my nipples where she wraps her lips around them. I try to get up but she pushes me back onto the bed again. I was hoping to play with her private part but Lucky is against the idea. No fingering allowed down below. She informs me that she doesn’t mind if I massage her nipples with my fingers but not mouth.

After her tongue stimulation of my body, Lucky can see my friend is standing up like a pole. So she gets a condom. She did this so skilfully that I didn’t realise if she had rolled it on with her mouth or fingers. Anyway, the condom is on my friend so now Lucky goes down on him. It felt strong and firm but she didn’t go all the way. She mixes it with some HJ in the process which is making my friend get very hard so I know I need to take control or he’s going to shoot his load very quickly. I try to move but Lucky is not moving at all. She insists that she wants to continue with CBJ. I give in temporarily but I’m aware that if I keep going with her strong suction method, it will be all over so I get up and make her lay on the bed. Now I’m in control.

We start off in the missionary and then have her legs over my shoulder. I go in deep and Lucky is moaning a lot. I spread her legs apart and later switch to doggy to continue the deep pounding of her private part. By now, her moans and screams have hit a high level pitch. I keep thrusting my long pole all the way and I can feel it is hitting the right spot inside of Lucky.

Lucky requests to change positions. She moves to the cowgirl position hoping that she will be steering traffic from now on. Well, she was wrong. My pole is still hard and is entering her like there was no ending. She is screaming and moaning so loudly but at the same time, she is riding my pole well. I attempt to grab her bottom and try to spread her cheeks but Lucky moves my hands away. I pull her in so she is laying above me with her face close to mine. The pounding continues for a while and Lucky is going all the way with me. Our bodies are sliding in tangent with each other. I can tell it is giving her great pleasure by the expression on her face so I continue. In the end, we come around the same time with Lucky not allowing me to come outside the condom. Anyway, she lay on me for a minute or two after we both came and then moved to the side to lay alongside me. We were so hot and sweaty after this long exercise. Lucky used her hand to fan my face and we didn’t move for a few minutes as we gained our breath and energy after this long workout on the bed.

As we lay side by side, we chatted for a while and she came across as being a very friendly girl. She giggles and smiles a lot and it shows off her cheery personality. Time was nearly up so I had a shower and dried up. She assisted in doing my buttons on my shirt. When I was just about to leave, she gave me a hug and while she didn’t kiss at all during the session, I was able to steal a kiss on the cheeks before departing. She giggled when I did this to her.

There was one thing that stuck in the back of my mind after my time with Lucky. After placing the condom on my friend and cleaning it with her cleaning tissues, she kept telling me that I shouldn’t touch the condom with my fingers. I mentioned to her that I needed to adjust it at times but Lucky continued to remind me not to touch the condom with my fingers because it was going inside her private part. I’ve never had a girl mention this to me.

I had the standard service (premium wasn’t offered) with Lucky for 45 minutes. There was no BBBJ, DFK, kissing, fingering or touching of her private part. Lucky was very focused on practising safe sex. That said, she was very horny once the pounding started and very willing to go the distance. Once the real action started it was full on and unstoppable. Nothing was going to stop us in our tracks in both coming together. Lucky really got worked up during my session and her moans were extremely loud in comparison to other girls. Even though the usual elements that I would expect for GFE were missing here, this gregarious and pleasant Korean girl gave a good service with a nice smile.

luvmica
07-12-2015, 07:36 AM
I guess You had an unlucky session

cuteguy
09-12-2015, 11:42 PM
I guess You had an unlucky session

Please don't get me wrong about Lucky. The sex was great but unfortunately, there was no GFE which I expect to have when I meet a WL. I'm sure most guys would appreciate to have some GFE during the session but if you want a girl who will give you a good sexual workout then give Lucky a go.

x11
10-12-2015, 08:37 AM
If this is the same lucky i remember, yeah that's the same sort of service i got too. She doesn't really engage or connect with the client. Try penny or erica or alice

Come to think of it lisa and suzie aren't half bad either. Lisa is better looking and nicer body IMHO... No dfk or daty with them if ib rememberb correctly

cuteguy
10-12-2015, 11:04 AM
The cute looking Suzie wasn't bad. It wasn't PSE but she was friendly.

x11
10-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Erica if you want more of a pse

Marrickvill_5
11-10-2016, 04:43 AM
Please call or message for all enquiries and bookings.