PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Bella @ 64 Taren Point, a young girl aged 21 with good service

Niceman 123
14-04-2012, 11:46 AM
I received a text message yesterday from Sophia of 64 Taren Point saying that there was a young girl starting work yesterday who is really young and would provide good services. I then made a booking to try the new girl whose name is "Bella".

It was a long drive to Taren Point from my office and the traffic was not good either during Friday's afternoon. I managed to get there in time for my booking and went inside the room waiting for the girl.

When Bella got into the room, I found her a reasonably pretty and very young girl with a reasonably good body. Sophia knows that I won't be interested in girls over 30, so she will only text me when the new girl is below 30. Bella's cup size is B+ and she is sized 6.5 with a bit of baby fat at the tummy. She told me that she is originally from one of the three major provinces in the Eastern part of China (in cantonese "tung sam sang") which is famous for pretty women. She told me that she was going to be 22 and my assessment is that she is between 21 to 23.

Bella's services include some DFK, bbbj with occasional deep throat actions, daty and of course sex. She won't do cim even with extra. Overall speaking, her services were very good in particular her bbbj and the sex. Sex was very enjoyable because she had appropriate vaginal contractions to synchronize with my poundings.

There are not too many young girls in places like 64 and 533 and Bella is one. Bella is certainly a good choice in 64 if you prefer younger girl though other older girls there may provide better services to suit your needs.

ninja001
14-04-2012, 03:32 PM
yes I agree not too many but the ones they have are experienced and know how to get every last drop ;)

Littlewonder
15-04-2012, 09:02 PM
I have to adimit I prefer good service over a young body any time, if you can find both then your on to a winner.

CommanderM
15-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Agreed good CONSISTENT service DFK BBBJ etc is better than just a young hot body. that is important to me. There are not many that you have both a hot smoking body with great service... once you find it, hold on to it.

Niceman 123
16-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Bella's services are good in addition to the fact that she is a young lady aged 22.

Littlewonder
16-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Bella's services are good in addition to the fact that she is a young lady aged 22.

Well lets hope they can keep her at 64 as young girls dont usually seem to last very long.

Niceman 123
16-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Barbie is below 30 and she has been with 64 for a year now. There are some girls in 64 who are young and it's good to see young girls working in 64 together with older girls giving a variety of choices to customers.

CommanderM
17-04-2012, 01:30 AM
I can say I was introduced to Lisa whom Sophie told me was her 2nd day on the job - shes quite cute and also the guy that booked her for 1 hour actually asked for another 2 hours extension...

Littlewonder
17-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Barbie is below 30 and she has been with 64 for a year now. There are some girls in 64 who are young and it's good to see young girls working in 64 together with older girls giving a variety of choices to customers.

For me all the girls are young but for the guys looking for really young girls there are very few under 30 and Barbie just scrapes into this bracket and yes she is very popular. So any 22 year old like Bella would have to be considered very young.

Niceman 123
17-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Actually 22 years old is considered to be very young even for the outcall agency sector not to mention in a shop like 64. Just like Sasa/April/Sara that bro. Littlewonder and me have seen for a while but the services of Bella and Barbie are better according to my experience.

ilovefs
18-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Did someone mention Barbie? You would have trouble finding a nicer, more attractive girl in any Sydney shop. She's very good at her job, but she is still a pretty nice girl.