PDA

View Full Version : Dishonoured Booking

richardinmouth
09-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Hi All... I have looked on this site and frequented brothels for a number of years but never actually posted a report.... but here goes the first.
I made a booking 3 hours previous to see Crystal yesterday...I arrived on time, a little earlier actually, and was told she was not available, not happy !
I sat in the waiting area for around 10 minutes and was presented with Kiki, the host and Kiki almost insisted that I follow her to the room, I would have preferred my original choice but Kiki looked OK so what the hell....

Into the room I had my shower, alone, and then onto the bed... Kiki was very enthusiastic when it came to the BBBJ, she enjoyed my above average and thick cock giving it some great attention and also sucking and licking my balls.. she also enjoyed watching herself in the mirror whilst slapping her face with my cock, this was a very good start with her offering numerous compliments and many references to the size, I asked her to keep sucking my balls and she obliged!!! That is where the enjoyment ended.... A look up a the clock and she told me it was time for sex... on with the dom and over she laid for missionary. I understand the need to be gentle and I was not there for rough sex but the tip of my cock had hardly got near her before the never ending requests for 'gentle darling' started...so some very gentle (no long strokes) sex, I then tuned her over for doggy, again quite restrictive and she seemed to be not enjoying the penetration... So I stopped, laid back on the bed and asked her finish me with what was a very nice handjob !!

All in all not too bad, especially the BBBJ, I could have let her suck & lick my balls, suck my cock & slap her face with it all day..... but I expect more fun sex from brothel visits..... by the way has anyone been with Crystal, my original choice ???

x13ht
09-12-2015, 10:15 PM
this was a very good start with her offering numerous compliments and many references to the size

thank you for your review.

just a quick observation from my understanding.. compliments and references to size of your dick is actually never a sign of good things to come :miao::shout:

it is usually a wl-hidden-speak that implies "i am not going to let you fuck me in any way that you may have wanted, so dont keep your hopes high" :grimace: