PDA

View Full Version : Question Stay stick or...

lazcuba77
09-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Hi amigos.
I would like to ask u guys wicht have more time punting than me coz am still a rookie on this.
What do u thik:stay stick to the shops u already know or been trying new shops?
I ask u coz sometimes u read a good reviews about other shops but there is still a chance for "hit n miss" even on shops with goods reviews.
Cheers guys."gracias amigos.

DirtySanchez
09-12-2015, 12:13 PM
Depends on what you want. Each punter is different. Some want to get lucky every single punt in which case you are better off sticking with what you know and develop some regulars. Some (like me) prefer the punt of new shops and new girls and not knowing what's going to happen. Personally I prefer variety. I have no problem with ending up with just a pure massage as I don't go in with any expectations. If I get lucky I get lucky and if I really need to get lucky on 1 visit then I would go to one of my semi regular venues where I know I will get what I need. Occasionally I will try 2 or 3 venues in one afternoon if i'm in no rush. Very occasionally though.

I find if I know what is coming then I don't tend to get as excited.

RottenLittlePunt
09-12-2015, 02:20 PM
As Sanchez says it depends on you. But trying other new shops can make it more expensive if you have something in particular you are looking for. It's a balance between getting what you want and missing out of something new.

Be careful about listening to other people's reviews. There is no guarantee that they enjoy the same things as you or the same types of girls. Always be mindful that opinions are subjective.

lazcuba77
09-12-2015, 03:42 PM
" Gracias amigos"cheers mate
The thing is sometimes u feel tempted for news shops coz u read reviews n u want to try but like RLP say opinions r sudjective.one thing is real:To many shops,to many girls but not enough money"happy punting.

reddoor
09-12-2015, 05:07 PM
I find its better to keep them seperate eg: going for a good massage and going for a bit of extra indulgence .even if u just stick to 4 of the good shops with the number of girls available and differences in services it is still a punt .going to somewhere dodgy with high hopes missing out and then trying to convince yourself ,well at least the massage was ok wore thin with me a long time ago, this service is like anything else if u know its good stick with it . Imho cheers

cjh
09-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Hi All,
Another newbie asking advice. Apologies if I have missed this info elsewhere on the forum.

Where would you all recommend for a good massage on the southside of Brisbane, and also, if not an inappropriate question, how much should it be worth? A good massage is a requirement, not just a lack lustre rub n tug pretending to be a massage. Fell free to pm.

Thankyou in advance

flamejob
09-12-2015, 10:33 PM
i like to mix it up. i have my favourites who i return to on a regular basis, but in between, i'll try new places

gpeck80
09-12-2015, 11:23 PM
Hi CJB

I recommend This place

http://www.performance-rehab.com/contact-and-location/

Very good for deep tissue massage, especially after sporting injuries. As for rub n tugs, isn't that illegal?

daveweelan82
10-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Hi All,
Another newbie asking advice. Apologies if I have missed this info elsewhere on the forum.

Where would you all recommend for a good massage on the southside of Brisbane, and also, if not an inappropriate question, how much should it be worth? A good massage is a requirement, not just a lack lustre rub n tug pretending to be a massage. Fell free to pm.

Thankyou in advance
You could try any shopping centre for decent massage let us know how you go .Happy to help :))