Biggus
09-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Persons Name: Erica

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 alexander

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit :7/12/15

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 27

Size/shape :Size 6 medium height well proportioned shapely figure Great arse great D cups great job . Shaved

Services , BBBJ multiple pos.cowgirl doggy missionary position - man on top, girl on back">Mish Spanish deep BJ

Value for money/recommend? Yes

Saw Erica on Monday morn as I have seen once before last year and thought I would revisit and check how my memory serves.
Erica was gorgeous as she approached me gave me a quick little peck and slowly massaged my cock as I undressed I jumped into the shower and quickly washed
and lay down Erica moved over and started with a little cat bath up and down my chest and she slowly approached cock and moved over and started licking up and down my now rigid shaft on both sides before she inhaled it all like she was half starved, I grabbed her head and helped guide her down deep and she kept it there until her breath ran short we kept at this for 20 mins and then Erica slid up my body and grabbed her ample breasts and squeezed them tight around my cock and started a great Spanish fuck until I was getting ready to blow so I jumped out and grabbed a condom and we went at it in various positions Mish Cowgirl and doggy until I came hard into the condom. Highlights are definitely The Spanish as you see the head of your cock pop out between her breasts.
Top value very sexy and cheery friendly lady.

Till then Seeya