PDA

View Full Version : General talk What if ahlungor were to open a rnt?

cello
10-12-2015, 03:45 PM
As promised in the previous thread, what if bro ah opens a rnt?

What would fellow punters expectation be?? A full line ups of 34d?

Hehehe

garfield
10-12-2015, 07:06 PM
I would expect he would have personally trained and tested the girls before recommending for others!

Sextus
10-12-2015, 07:18 PM
D.I.V.O.R.C.E. :cry:

ChulSoo
10-12-2015, 07:26 PM
An excess of anticipation and request for numerous discounts^^ And some might say the "Real, only and perfectly tailored RnT"~

wilisno
10-12-2015, 07:30 PM
D.I.V.O.R.C.E. :cry:

Haha ! You nail it ! ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
10-12-2015, 07:51 PM
I would expect he would have personally trained and tested the girls before recommending for others!

And posted the reports here

Anaheim
10-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Haha ! You nail it ! ;) ;) ;)

lol that... and this forum would crawl and then come to an absolute halt from the incessant spam ads just based on his past actions. :)

tpol
10-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Just on that, how much do you think a Shopping Mall Massage place will make?

leggedon
10-12-2015, 11:01 PM
lol that... and this forum would crawl and then come to an absolute halt from the incessant spam ads just based on his past actions. :)

Chances are he'll use a different user name to post rosters and spam the forum with overhyped biased reviews to save money on advertising.

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Chances are he'll use a different user name to post rosters and spam the forum with overhyped biased reviews to save money on advertising.

Bloody 8 inches is back again !! You are the one that has to keep registering different user names as you were banned again again and again !

cello
11-12-2015, 05:57 AM
Fairly speaking ahlungor's review are ALMOST always on the dot, accurate, with some YMMV of course but that's just human nature, sometimes he does have the tendency to defend his favorite girls, regardless of other negative honest reviews towards that girl, but hey, we all do that to our favorite girls, sports team, and what nots, best way to know is to actually get out there and try it yourself. No bad blood here please, peaceful discussion, peace out

cello
11-12-2015, 06:01 AM
And I just hit 50 😍😍😍 celebration incoming

cello
11-12-2015, 06:09 AM
On a completely different topic, how do I access the private ar part now? I've tried relogging and see nothing, or is 50 post no longer the requirement?

Anaheim
11-12-2015, 08:22 AM
On a completely different topic, how do I access the private ar part now? I've tried relogging and see nothing, or is 50 post no longer the requirement?

give it a few minutes, try restarting your browser, then log in again. should work. otherwise, you might need to ping admin.

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Fairly speaking ahlungor's review are ALMOST always on the dot, accurate, with some YMMV of course but that's just human nature, sometimes he does have the tendency to defend his favorite girls, regardless of other negative honest reviews towards that girl, but hey, we all do that to our favorite girls, sports team, and what nots, best way to know is to actually get out there and try it yourself. No bad blood here please, peaceful discussion, peace out

Haha brother cello,

I suppose after Iris, Suzy and Mimi, if you are still not on my side, you probably never will!

I'm ok with that though, ymmv of course ! That's what RnT is all about!

Peace, absolutely !

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2015, 11:38 AM
We will change 5 Star City to a RNT with Legally Happy Endings:miao:

And beg Milo to come out of retirement so that she can train the girls how to give a strong massage ........haha

gannicus
11-12-2015, 01:51 PM
I want a massage shop that offers this kind of service

1. Young girls, and mixed race, not all thai girls
1. nude body slide from beginning
2. DFK, touching and boob sucking
3. happy ending
4. Maybe BBBJ and FS can be discussed as extra service, but not important
6. Reasonable price, around 120 half hour

Does this kind of shop exist anywhere?????

316 and 227 are the current best option, but still no kissing, touching and body slide only goes for less than half of the session

Thanks

wilisno
11-12-2015, 02:15 PM

3. happy ending

316 and 227 are the current best option, but still no kissing, touching and body slide only goes for less than half of the session

Thanks
5*, ask the girl to do massage for you if you so want !

For a genuine massage only shop, nobody that offers all those, nobody will tell you here unless they want to get the shop in trouble !

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2015, 02:23 PM

3. happy ending

Thanks

Got all that, no big deal really ! that's just me !

And for the general public:

244 Paddington (the lonely heart premium services.................haha) and 48 Kellett St (subject to confirmation with the ML!) can provide this !

wilisno
11-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Got all that, no big deal really ! that's just me !

And for the general public:

244 Paddington (the lonely heart premium services.................haha) and 48 Kellett St (subject to confirmation with the ML!) can provide this !

These are not " Genuine Massage Only " shops as I mentioned. They are licensed brothels just like 5*, Geisha Club doesn't even have the word massage on the shop name !

gannicus
11-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Who cares about genuine massage shops, I go to RNT only for the T, and I bet 90% of the men are the same, part 1 is just a time waste. if I want to get a massage I would go to a proper massage shop.

Haven't really tied 244 and lucky baby massage yet, but the price seems a bit high..

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2015, 02:55 PM
These are not " Genuine Massage Only " shops as I mentioned. They are licensed brothels just like 5*, Geisha Club doesn't even have the word massage on the shop name !

I know I know, and nuru massage is what I'm talking about !

I haven't seen the wet bed yet but they do have proper massage beds !! And I did have a RnT only session there before !

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Who cares about genuine massage shops, I go to RNT only for the T, and I bet 90% of the men are the same, part 1 is just a time waste. if I want to get a massage I would go to a proper massage shop.

Haven't really tied 244 and lucky baby massage yet, but the price seems a bit high..

You obviously don't have any back pain or muscle problems yet! enjoy it while you can, you'll get old one day and you would appreciate the value of part I eventually !!

And then you will hate it when you go to a legit shop and there ain't no happy ending !!........lol

The business model of a RnT shops as it is is working , otherwise, there won't be so much demands that massage shops are popping up every where !!

So , you are the kind of punter just walk in wanted to play , no massage , cum and go !!

No worry, you are not alone , most shops I know can accommodate that, still has to pay the massage fees though!

Cheers

wilisno
11-12-2015, 03:12 PM

In that case, there are heaps to choose from at $120 for half an hour !

gannicus
11-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Not really that many choices, the girls working at massage shops are much younger and prettier than FS shops, if FS is on the table offer as standard to anyone, then girl quality would generally go down and the attitude and feeling is different.

What I am looking at is something like girl qualities as 316 and 227, but offers a bit more erotic services such as dfk, cuddles and more body slide from beginning. Something close to the Aussie shops such as Nirvana or body erotic, but with Asian girls and cheaper

wilisno
11-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Not really that many choices, the girls working at massage shops are much younger and prettier than FS shops, if FS is on the table offer as standard to anyone, then girl quality would generally go down and the attitude and feeling is different.

Haha ! That's the exact opposite to the truth ! ;) ;) ;)

That depends on which FS shop and which massage shop you go to, it's generally agreed that lot more milf work in massage shops !

In fact, quite a few well established top massage girls had ventured into FS shops to make more money, but had to go back to massage because they couldn't compete with other girls for jobs !

gannicus
11-12-2015, 03:38 PM

That depends on which FS shop and which massage shop you go to, it's generally agreed that lot more milf work in massage shops !

In fact, quite a few well established top massage girls had ventured into FS shops to make more money, but had to go back to massage because they couldn't compete with other girls for jobs !

Ah...well, I haven't been to many FS shops, but the only shop that girls quality is better than massage shop is Ginza, all other FS shops are full of old ladies, maybe because I don't do booking

wilisno
11-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Ah...well, I haven't been to many FS shops,

That explains it ! ;) ;) ;)

And no massage shops are without some older ladies ...

TresCojones
11-12-2015, 08:27 PM
ahlungor knows punters too well to stack his shop lineup with all big boobie girls. he knows some of us like the skinny tipe! i love this about summer from pyrmot. she always remembers what kind of ladies i like.

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2015, 08:29 PM
That explains it ! ;) ;) ;)

And no massage shops are without some older ladies ...

I think 316/227 and Diva and Nana's two shops could be the exceptions that they don't have 30+ girls !

Or at the very least, mostly are young girls !

Cheers

rooter
11-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Bro A as papasan would break Tony Montana's rule every day.
"Don't get high on your own supply!" LOL!

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2015, 08:39 PM
ahlungor knows punters too well to stack his shop lineup with all big boobie girls. he knows some of us like the skinny tipe! i love this about summer from pyrmot. she always remembers what kind of ladies i like.

Absolutely, even in my RnT thread, where most of the photos are with busty girls , but I did post plenty of hot ladies with smaller boobs !

In reality, not All of my favourite MLs are busty:

Joanne #10 from Chequers
Yuki from 288 Wattle
The Legendary Leng Leng and Tiffany
My first girl at Snow Lotus - Cici
Mena, Penny, Emma, Amy (316) etc. are all just B's and C's !!

Cheers

gannicus
11-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Thank you:cry:

Sorry, I meant all the other shops I've been to, always wanted to try your shop, but it's too hard to get to, also there's no girl photo available, seriously why don't you make your website better? I bet it can get u much more customers

leggedon
12-12-2015, 09:16 AM
That's a winning formula for successful customer service.
Too many shops using fake or photo shopped pics or members of this forum spamming the forum with overhyped biased reviews and shops updates.

All Good Bro

Most of our regulars prefer to look at the REAL deal

Not blind booking with photo-shop photos and ARs

You get what you see.... NO Disappointment :miao:

Travelmate
14-12-2015, 11:36 AM

brother wil
yes this is exactly the truth...
those ml cannot work in fs shop to compete.
they also WAY too old in china, as thousands of new blood young girl there.

they will eventually end up some massage shop and being fcuk for cheap 50bucks on top of massage fee.

YI88
14-12-2015, 02:07 PM
You obviously don't have any back pain or muscle problems yet! enjoy it while you can, you'll get old one day and you would appreciate the value of part I eventually !!

And then you will hate it when you go to a legit shop and there ain't no happy ending !!........lol

The business model of a RnT shops as it is is working , otherwise, there won't be so much demands that massage shops are popping up every where !!

So , you are the kind of punter just walk in wanted to play , no massage , cum and go !!

No worry, you are not alone , most shops I know can accommodate that, still has to pay the massage fees though!

I agree, a good massage is quite helpful to ease tight muscles. It always feels better when a girl does it (and women I know say the same about themselves). As the stress eases the anticipation of part 2 builds and eventually you leave feeling much better.

The best massages come from older Chinese women, but second best are young girls who are studying at the College of Natural Therapy near Central who need to earn some extra cash and have been instructed by the house in how to make a man really happy during and afterwards.

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2015, 03:53 PM
I agree, a good massage is quite helpful to ease tight muscles. It always feels better when a girl does it (and women I know say the same about themselves). As the stress eases the anticipation of part 2 builds and eventually you leave feeling much better.

The best massages come from older Chinese women, but second best are young girls who are studying at the College of Natural Therapy near Central who need to earn some extra cash and have been instructed by the house in how to make a man really happy during and afterwards.

Glad to see another foundation member who is also a massage connoisseur !!

Some of the best remedial massage I had in RnT shops actually hurts a little when the ML hits the pressure points all over the body.

And then the really skilful ones will give you the push oil on your inner thigh all the way up to the top end of your groin and finishing her strokes with a bit of tickle tackle or over the other end with a gentle rimming, all the areas around the base station of the cock and balls are also great to be massaged BEFORE she actually starts pampering your jewels. And the area between the ass and balls are the must touch, actually good for man's health too - but how many MLs actually really know where to touch, and how ??

YI88
15-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Thanks.

It seems to me that any fool can go to a brothel, or even stay home with the wife or g/f. However in Sydney we are blessed with hundreds of reasonably priced shops offering massage and more - usually costing a man less than a woman would spend on herself at the hairdresser or beauty shop.

Spend time in many cities elsewhere in Australia or abroad and you will appreciate how lucky we are. Although for us massages (and girls of course) in some Asian countries are cheap, for the local ordinary working man they are an expensive luxury.

wilisno
15-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Thanks.

It seems to me that any fool can go to a brothel, or even stay home with the wife or g/f. However in Sydney we are blessed with hundreds of reasonably priced shops offering massage and more - usually costing a man less than a woman would spend on herself at the hairdresser or beauty shop.

Spend time in many cities elsewhere in Australia or abroad and you will appreciate how lucky we are. Although for us massages (and girls or course) in some Asian countries are cheap, for the local ordinary working man they are an expensive luxury.
That's the best comment for the industry as a whole ! ;) ;) ;)

I particularly like that one that we can use as an excuse to punt : punting costs less than what a woman can spend at the hairdresser ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
15-12-2015, 02:38 PM
That's the best comment for the industry as a whole ! ;) ;) ;)

I particularly like that one that we can use as an excuse to punt : punting costs less than what a woman can spend at the hairdresser ! ;) ;) ;)

Punt for punt, it will usually cost less for the man to have a quickie vs if the woman is calling for a gigolo or a duck as we called them in Hong Kong. Well, how many clients can a male prostitute serve in a day? - compare that to a female WL !

But then again, if the woman is half decent, she probably can pick up a free fuck much easier than a guy in the club scene !

lakeshow
15-12-2015, 10:47 PM
He'd be the best looking papasan. Hahaha