PDA

View Full Version : General talk Need serious help from fellow brothers here!

Milhouse
13-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Ok, at the cost of baring some criticism, I'm going to throw an Mx-like ad out here.

I am looking for a Korean girl I had a huge crush on. We met in a cafe/restaurant in Sydney which was owned by some Aussie guy but run by a Korean lady, so she would hire some Korean girls as waitresses. I'm guessing these girls were here on some sort of visa working short term, as their Engish was so-so and there was a constant turnover.

Over time of going to the place for lunch and dinner, the girl and I clicked and had some chemistry. After I got some signs that she may have been interested in me, I was always thinking of asking for her number but her manager always seemed to be around us or she would be too busy. Due to work commitments and travelling around the state, I didn't get to visit the place for a week, and next thing I knew she was gone! I was devastated! I asked the other waitresses there about her but they didn't know where she went.

I am guessing (if she is still in Sydney) that she may be working in a similar job in some other restaurant, most likely a Korean restaurant or one run by Koreans.

So I am asking for any Sydney bros here who may visit these places to keep an eye out for her please! She is kinda easy to identify I guess:

- about 160cm, thin and dyed orange short hair (just down to the top of her neck)
- she has a tattoo on the inside of her left forearm of a woman who looks like Marilyn Monroe
- she has some small tattoos on the back of her neck which look like small dots

If anyone sees a girl like this, please help a heart broken brother out! I keep thinking about her and the regret I feel of not asking her for her number sooner is killing me inside.

And btw, I am always the type to help out those who help me! :cool2:

Thank you for reading!

kingwally
13-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Where was the restaurant mate...city or suburbs....if she is still waitressing she may still be in the same area.

cmk76
13-12-2015, 07:07 PM
- she has a tattoo on the inside of her left forearm of a woman who looks like Marilyn Manson :surprise:

uglyphil
13-12-2015, 07:10 PM
- she has a tattoo on the inside of her left forearm of a woman who looks like Marilyn Manson :surprise:

LOL, I thought the same when I read the OP.

Milhouse
13-12-2015, 07:11 PM
Where was the restaurant mate...city or suburbs....if she is still waitressing she may still be in the same area.

It is in the cbd, but I have a feeling if she has changed it would be in Korea Town (Pitt St).

kingwally
13-12-2015, 07:23 PM
It is in the cbd, but I have a feeling if she has changed it would be in Korea Town (Pitt St).

Best idea would be to go to a different Korean restaurant around that area every night and also ask other waitresses there.

Max Impact
13-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Stalker Alert lol. And we are the accomplices! hehe

aussiegaigin
13-12-2015, 08:59 PM
If she was a working holiday girl, she would only be allowed to work 3 months in the same industry; after that must get a different style of job or relocate to another area. Maybe you should check out some KMPs?

Milhouse
13-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Stalker Alert lol. And we are the accomplices! hehe

yeah I knew I'd get someone saying that...

we always got along really well and she was always happy to see me. If I really wanted to stalk her I would've waited for her after work bro.

If she was a working holiday girl, she would only be allowed to work 3 months in the same industry; after that must get a different style of job or relocate to another area. Maybe you should check out some KMPs?

I thought it was 6 months? What is KMP?

solowang
13-12-2015, 09:33 PM
I thought it was 6 months? What is KMP?

I'm guessing it stands for korean massage parlour

Max Impact
13-12-2015, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=Milhouse;785358]yeah I knew I'd get someone saying that...

we always got along really well and she was always happy to see me. If I really wanted to stalk her I would've waited for her after work bro.

QUOTE]

I knew you would give that typical stalker reply.

Just pulling you chain bro!

AHLUNGOR
13-12-2015, 10:24 PM
You got her name ?

Milhouse
13-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Only her first name...

leggedon
14-12-2015, 12:32 AM

It's 6 months.
And she doesn't have to change industry she just needs to change her place of employment.

rcha086
14-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Have you tried asking the boss?

aussiegaigin
14-12-2015, 05:25 AM
It's 6 months.
And she doesn't have to change industry she just needs to change her place of employment.

The rules must have been relaxed since I was involved in the program a few years ago. Although they weren't seriously policed.

zucon
14-12-2015, 09:35 AM
Best thing to do is ask her boss if you are serious, you may get some leads from the boss. Else its just wasting time. Ask other waitress there they may help.
If you don't get any leads, just move on..

babelx
14-12-2015, 10:10 AM
long shot man. Hope you find her.

NaughtyBoy13
14-12-2015, 10:48 AM
Ask the manager there mate. It would be much better :) If I were you I would ask the boss. You will lose nothing !