PDA

View Full Version : Question Tiffany's on Chevron

Bubbaloo
14-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Haven't heard anything about this place but saw it while driving past the sad 😢 Dragon. Looked it up and found nothing other than some locked content on another forum. Looks interesting, and the ad promising...

http://m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/ID_430244422/It-s-NEW-It-s-for-YOU-Tiffany-s-on-chevron.html

I might give it a go next week If idon't don't hear anything further.

Cheers
Bubba

flamejob
14-12-2015, 12:45 AM
Would love to hear your review next week.

danenth
14-12-2015, 06:42 AM
They offer dual massage. That might be a sign.

xzaq
14-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Haven't heard anything about this place but saw it while driving past the sad  Dragon. Looked it up and found nothing other than some locked content on another forum. Looks interesting, and the ad promising...

http://m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/ID_430244422/It-s-NEW-It-s-for-YOU-Tiffany-s-on-chevron.html

I might give it a go next week If idon't don't hear anything further.

Cheers
Bubba

went there shortly after it opened early this year ? late last year ? can't remember.. heard the boss lady talking to the landlord about things & other tenants there... lol

probably changed by now i suppose.. but 1 ml started things & another finished..weren't organised.. haven't been back there since so ymmv..

Nexus1
14-12-2015, 09:34 PM
I have been to both places. I didn't like that the walls of tiffanys doesn't go all the way up and the room looks a bit shabby. Otherwise, the experience was good, left happy. Happy dragon had better rooms. But the selection of girls was a bit bad. Me and a mate went in two weeks ago. Lucky for me, I got the hot one. In the end, left happy still. Would recommend happy dragon

gpeck80
14-12-2015, 09:56 PM
I've never been to either, but I thnk I recall someone on here saying there was a change of management sometime this year, but could be wrong.

Bubbaloo
14-12-2015, 09:56 PM
The dragon hasn't been too good for me lately. Got a cyborg for each of my last 2 visits. There was once a girl who's name was like "grandma" working there. Take care of her, and omg did she take care of you.

I guess she set the bar a bit high (yes) for me at that place.

flamejob
14-12-2015, 10:58 PM
The dragon hasn't been too good for me lately. Got a cyborg for each of my last 2 visits. There was once a girl who's name was like "grandma" working there. Take care of her, and omg did she take care of you.

I guess she set the bar a bit high (yes) for me at that place.

Yes, I know of whom you speak. A true beauty who truly knows how to pamper a man.

Bubbaloo
14-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Yes, I know of whom you speak. A true beauty who truly knows how to pamper a man.

She is sorely missed. I'm not sure we'll see the likes of her any time soon.

Bubbaloo
14-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Well, 2/3s

mman69
15-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Well in the early days grandma was great ,top looking and great service but near the end her service became terrible see posts about HD in forums where she is discussed ,i have been a regular at HD for years and it with out doubt was the best in QLD but sadly after being sold earlier this year to a Chinese trio it is turning into just another massage shop.
My regular has told me that under the new management the girls are not treated as well as before ,not treated bad just not good like they used to and so the service level has dropped.
sad sad times

gpeck80
15-12-2015, 08:06 AM
Ah that's what happened then. At HD.

dean69
15-12-2015, 08:36 AM
I went here a few weeks ago, walked in girls were busy one guy was moaning found it hard not to start laughing. I walked out and sat outside for a while. Went back up saw a Chinese lady late 30's I'd say. Nothing special job done gave here $20 for her trouble.

gpeck80
15-12-2015, 09:17 AM
I bumped a thread at the AR section About HD.

gpeck80
15-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Another can be found here

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?49727-Gold-Coast-Highway&highlight=happy+dragon

Bubbaloo
15-12-2015, 08:02 PM
I only ever really had one good session at HD. But it was special. I guess my tenure started just before the fall. Always the way.

I've been enjoying some good times with the goofy little cuties at Mermaid, but for me, this thing is an adventure, so I'm exploring.

gpeck80
21-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Thats always the way.

Bubbaloo
21-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Yes. In my experience, for sure. I always get a taste of excellence then I apparently scare it away. Still looking for that elusive regular to spend a tonne of my money on!