PDA

View Full Version : General talk Filipina waiting

zucon
14-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Hi Brothers,
I met a Filipina online, it started with good friendship and nice talks for last month or so, but last weekend onwards its got a bit sexual talks and she has expressed that she is open to sex with me and want me to visit her. She is not after money, and she does come on cam however has never shed her clothes on cam as she say she is shy.
She sounds desperate for sex.
Should i visit her? You think it's safe or she a game.
Have any brothers done this before
Please advise

flamejob
14-12-2015, 11:46 PM
yes, have done this with a filipina, became very sexual with her masturbating on cam for me. she did ask for money every once in a while though. what country is she in?

zucon
15-12-2015, 07:03 AM
yes, have done this with a filipina, became very sexual with her masturbating on cam for me. she did ask for money every once in a while though. what country is she in?

Hi Flamejob,
she is from Phillipines, this girl never asked money. she insist me visiting her
i just fear if this is some sort of B&S. But looks genuine

flamejob
15-12-2015, 07:24 AM
I think you do need to be careful because there are certainly scams that are built on this. You could try to build a relationship that's not just sexual. see how she is just talking general shit - still enjoy the sex if it's on offer, lol. Sex is always a good lure of course. the one i spoke with also wanted me to visit and in fact, to marry her. she seemed genuine and was able to chat about stuff other than just sex. also maybe test her patience. if she is still there in 6 months maybe there is more chance she is genuine. the girl i knew would often call me out of the blue just to say hi, even 12 months after we first met. i don't think you can ever truly prove their motives without actually meeting them though so i guess it comes down to how trusting you are.

zucon
15-12-2015, 07:51 AM
I think you do need to be careful because there are certainly scams that are built on this. You could try to build a relationship that's not just sexual. see how she is just talking general shit - still enjoy the sex if it's on offer, lol. Sex is always a good lure of course. the one i spoke with also wanted me to visit and in fact, to marry her. she seemed genuine and was able to chat about stuff other than just sex. also maybe test her patience. if she is still there in 6 months maybe there is more chance she is genuine. the girl i knew would often call me out of the blue just to say hi, even 12 months after we first met. i don't think you can ever truly prove their motives without actually meeting them though so i guess it comes down to how trusting you are.

Thanks Flamejob, appreciate your advise.
Yes, we normally talk other general shit, but often conclude talking sex things lol. She seem genuine but i won't rush. I spoke to her on phone too, but i will hold back. Marriage me be on her mind, thats possible. However she has expressed she wants safe sex.

flamejob
16-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Thanks Flamejob, appreciate your advise.
Yes, we normally talk other general shit, but often conclude talking sex things lol. She seem genuine but i won't rush. I spoke to her on phone too, but i will hold back. Marriage me be on her mind, thats possible. However she has expressed she wants safe sex.

cool, good luck man :)

zucon
21-12-2015, 09:30 AM
cool, good luck man :)

Thanks Flamejob.
She has agreed to see me in KL instead, I get her the tickets and she will be joining over a weekend in Feb. I find her genuine, just try to avoid her in phil itself (not sure but back of mind i felt a bit not safe).

So lets see how it goes. I will share my experience with her. Fingers crossed

flamejob
21-12-2015, 10:54 AM
That's great man. I look forward to hearing about it. :)

hogansheros
24-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Just read your thread and hope it isn't too late.

You haven't mentioned where in the Philippines she is. If she is in one of the major cities she is worth a visit. If you go to Ph, you can easily meet her in one of the main malls and decide what you think. If she is in a province, what really is in it for you? Are you looking for a wife or just a good time?

To be honest, I visited Ph 4 times last year. A good time is very easy in Ph So, a couple of comments:

Why wouldn't she agree to KL? You are paying her fare, her airport taxes, her jeepney fare, her food, her hotel, her everything plus a generous going home present. Plus the chance she can get your jism inside of her and get pregnant with you on the hook for life. Sounds a lot better than sitting in a baranguay backwater eating rice once per day. Does she even have a passport? I assume you will be paying for that too if she doesn't.

There is no shortage of girls in Ph, in fact about 40,000,000 of them, most whom will prefer a night with a foreigner over sharing their home bed with the 15 family members. OK, even if not, most, would 1,000,000 be a big enough choice?

Generally Ph scammers do not have much patience, so if she is still chatting now, probably not a scam.

How about this.

a) Get yourself to either Manila or Cebu which ever looks more attractive./promising for you. Maybe Manila as your first trip so you can also go to Angeles.

b) Line yourself up a short list of a few other local girls.

c) Do pay for this girl to visit you from her province. Meet away form your hotel, even use a short time hotel if you are still unsure about her.

d) DO explore the experience with the other girls on your short list.

If KL is your place to visit, there are also lots of sweet Filipina (& others) there, no need to spend the money to fly them in. Visit the Beach House bar.

Enjoy your Philippines experience, those girls will break your heart.

HH

hogansheros
24-12-2015, 12:03 PM
I'm already booked for a trip to Manila in early 2016. I will arrive about 11:30pm and depart on another flight next morning about noon. I assuming that I can clear customs, get a hotel and have a girl in my room by about 1am on the first night. I'm nothing special to look at, it's just an entirely different world once you get on the ground.

btw, please let me know (PM if you prefer) what her town is and I'll update you some ideas.

HH

Bakulaw
24-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Good luck, if you need a translator. Hit me up haha.

Jrbarry
27-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Sounds like there is lots of fun to be had in the Philippines.

leggedon
27-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Sounds like there is lots of fun to be had in the Philippines.

Your $$ sure goes a lot further over there.
A lot of the wls are generally younger, hotter and more willing to satisfy your needs compared to sydney wls!

zucon
10-11-2016, 10:16 PM
Hi guys
Sorry I been off and not fair on my part to leave this discussion without an update
So I ended up meeting this girl in Clark (near Manila), good thing it was not a b&s, first two days of my trip this girl didn't let me do, but she was geniune so I stuck, the last three days she let me fuck her all holes but she was not experienced, but did reasonably well. Good part she was the gurl I chat on cam in fact better looking in real. The sad part she always spoke about her tough times with paying bills, I gave her $500 when I left and sent her $300 and $250 on two seperate occasions from Australia via western union
All sex was protected although she insisted natural, lately she is always asking for Aus sponsorship which I believe is not in my scope, unfortunately can't help, recently not in touch
But that was it , for 3 days may be 7-8 shots in total, damage was expenses and later around 1050 cash, may not be a good deal but the girl was real

I'd be careful to go that far since after coming back I had sleepless night because an allegation can be terrible in foreign countries

I don't plan to do this again, as you often get heart broken listening to sad stories

But I am planning Kl this December , just the night scene any brother interested to join would be great :)

flamejob
11-11-2016, 12:41 AM
thanks for the update there, Zucon. you can fill an empty wallet & a broken heart will heal, but still good to protect yourself from being used as an ATM, particularly if its your heart that's being messed with.

hogansheros
13-11-2016, 01:01 PM
I gave her $500 when I left and sent her $300 and $250 on two seperate occasions from Australia

I will not be as polite as the other posters.

So contrary to a forum full of advisers and experienced punters you can only blame yourself. So, just to put this in context:

$500 = P18,000 plus you send a further P20,000 without anything in return.

Of course she wouldn't let you go. Once they have a ATM in their clutches she will stick with it. I guess you were also paying Clark hotel rates.

Outside Clark is punter heaven at Angeles City. A top class bar girl is P3,000 per night. A massage with sex than P1500. These prices with or without protection. SO they money you spent on 3 days is 30 days of punting fun in Angeles.

That girl will be hounding you until you change ALL of your contact details. And she has your full name via Western Union.

And yes, I am really really angry to read of a fellow punter getting taken to the cleaners.

HH

Bigtitlover
13-11-2016, 01:31 PM
i think you would definitely be better off using that money just to have a punt here less hassle less headaches.

gammera
15-11-2016, 06:15 AM
Hi guys
Sorry I been off and not fair on my part to leave this discussion without an update
So I ended up meeting this girl in Clark (near Manila), good thing it was not a b&s, first two days of my trip this girl didn't let me do, but she was geniune so I stuck, the last three days she let me fuck her all holes but she was not experienced, but did reasonably well. Good part she was the gurl I chat on cam in fact better looking in real. The sad part she always spoke about her tough times with paying bills, I gave her $500 when I left and sent her $300 and $250 on two seperate occasions from Australia via western union
All sex was protected although she insisted natural, lately she is always asking for Aus sponsorship which I believe is not in my scope, unfortunately can't help, recently not in touch
But that was it , for 3 days may be 7-8 shots in total, damage was expenses and later around 1050 cash, may not be a good deal but the girl was real

I'd be careful to go that far since after coming back I had sleepless night because an allegation can be terrible in foreign countries

I don't plan to do this again, as you often get heart broken listening to sad stories

But I am planning Kl this December , just the night scene any brother interested to join would be great :)
You got off lightly. She has your id from the Western Union and asking for sponsorship is sure sign she saw you
as a meal ticket. You have a broken heart but at least you got to fuck her . As there have been many
documented cases where men have lost there life savings to Asian / Eastern European scams and they never
even got to meet them .

zucon
15-11-2016, 12:13 PM
I totally agree with you guys, I did overspend however the girl was genuine and not really working girl as far as I know, I maybe wrong. definitely there might be some good options in Angelas city.
I'm in not going to do it again, it's better to go to a service girl rather get the matter complicated.
The whole idea of punting overseas now I think if it's really worth?
I'm planning for kl for next month, do you guys think better stay back in Sydney and have fun here? Or is Kl any worth

hogansheros
15-11-2016, 10:04 PM
I totally agree with you guys, I did overspend however the girl was genuine and not really working girl as far as I know, I maybe wrong. definitely there might be some good options in Angelas city.
I'm in not going to do it again, it's better to go to a service girl rather get the matter complicated.
The whole idea of punting overseas now I think if it's really worth?
I'm planning for kl for next month, do you guys think better stay back in Sydney and have fun here? Or is Kl any worth

KL is going to be far more fun than Sydney.

hogansheros
16-11-2016, 04:10 PM
I think there is also good volume of knowledge on KL. Do your research, checkout internationalsexguide.com in the KL forum. Do some dating site work prior to arrival.

The thing I would like for your Christmas break is a few days with one girl in additional to the punting scene which gets predictable.

My time in KL I spent a few days punting then just invited one girl to stick around. She was happy as she got full payment without having to hope for a punter and I was happy as I didn't have the daily search.

memememe
01-12-2016, 08:15 AM
i was recently in PH and was told that if you spend more that 2 nights with a girl and there is no financial transaction, then they have rights to your assets.... sounds BS to me, but I prefer the pay as you go option. less complicated....

hogansheros
06-12-2016, 04:07 PM
I also picked up another less hot pinay, she gave me a very unpleasant gift. I'll let you guess what it was.

#chlamydia

Very common in filipina. so much so I buy a course Azithromycin each time I am in Philippines.

As fo rthe comments about needing money for all those things, probably true, but there are 20 million pinay that need that money too

i was recently in PH and was told that if you spend more that 2 nights with a girl and there is no financial transaction, then they have rights to your assets.... sounds BS to me, but I prefer the pay as you go option. less complicated....
Yep, the is BS, although if you see the same girl too much she will want more money.