PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bits n Pieces

babelx
14-12-2015, 10:56 AM
What percentage of the WL in Sydney are completely (or at least groomed) shaved? I've been finding a few large bushes which kinda put me off the whole thang.... ;) I certainly wouldn't do any DATY unless clean but even FS is difficult because one feels like they are Tarzan in a jungle....

cisco
14-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Maybe 60% for non Bush :)

YI88
14-12-2015, 02:16 PM
I don't know much about WLs, but I do prefer ML's who are not completely bald. I don't find women who pretend to be little girls to be attractive, and they remind me of the Philippines where traditionally prostitutes were clean shaven to avoid pubic lice.

Yes I know that for a decent tip many a ML will become a WL for half an hour, but I enjoy the delusion that they are just ordinary workers trying to give a good service.

wilisno
14-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Yes I know that for a decent tip many a ML will become a WL for half an hour, but I enjoy the delusion that they are just ordinary workers trying to give a good service.

Haha ! Well said ! Enjoying the delusion ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
14-12-2015, 03:06 PM
Among Asian WLs I am seeing more and more who are trimmed or shaved.
It used to be that the recently arrived ones were almost a guarantee to have the full bush.
Many would eventually trim or shave based on feedback from customers management and other WLs.
But some keep there original full bush.
These days I am seeing more recently arrived WLs already arriving with a trimmed or sometimes shaved pussy.
It's a combination of fashions gradually changing in Asia too (especially among younger women) and some doing their research before hand and trimming or shaving before they start.
Most Asian girls I see are young women and I reckon around 80% are trimmed or shaved.
That figure may be lower among older WLs