PDA

View Full Version : DreamGirls Kim - another hottie from Korea

yaminkim
15-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Saw Kim today - was her 1st customer.

All I will say is that she looks like a tanned Lee Min Jung. Great service and well worth a visit.

Cheers

Max Impact
15-12-2015, 05:17 PM
Thankyou for the "AR" bro!

She looks hot in the photos!

wilisno
15-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Saw Kim today - was her 1st customer.

All I will say is that she looks like a tanned Lee Min Jung. Great service and well worth a visit.

Cheers
Haha ! Good on you bro ! More details please ! ;) ;) ;)

spiderzzz
15-12-2015, 07:06 PM
oh man, another one... this is going to be an expensive Christmas...

How is she compare to the pic in person? I found the pic of the recent girls are a bit different to the real person in terms of body shape and face. I am not saying they are not real, coz they are 100% real and very good but I found them sometimes a bit slimmer than i expected or more busty. (thou I still enjoyed the session lol)

I guess I am spoiled by Nana (or Ai)... as she looks exactly the same in real person as the photo and there is no discrepancy at all....

yaminkim
15-12-2015, 07:24 PM
i would say she looks maybe like 80% similar to her photos?

ChulSoo
15-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Oh, geez. What luck. Guess I'll have to wait until next monday to try her out. But, like a few gents out there, I'd be hoping for a little more details on your AR ^^

sukeong
15-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Darn. My wallet is gonna take a beating

DreamGirls
16-12-2015, 12:06 AM
Kim, our DreamGirl no.6, the beached Lee Min Jung, is worth your wallet getting a beating! :miao:

http://www.dreamgirlsyd.com/uploads/6/1/0/6/61060815/1307720_orig.jpg

DreamGirls
17-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Hottie Jade is working today:)

mrzhang
17-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Wah maybe heart Canbe cured need to book now.. Curvy busty I like this

Jrbarry
17-12-2015, 08:09 PM
http://www.dreamgirlsyd.com/uploads/6/1/0/6/61060815/1307720_orig.jpg

Wow, even 80% of that is very hot!

cuteguy
20-12-2015, 03:21 PM
oh man, another one... this is going to be an expensive Christmas...

How is she compare to the pic in person? I found the pic of the recent girls are a bit different to the real person in terms of body shape and face. I am not saying they are not real, coz they are 100% real and very good but I found them sometimes a bit slimmer than i expected or more busty. (thou I still enjoyed the session lol)

I guess I am spoiled by Nana (or Ai)... as she looks exactly the same in real person as the photo and there is no discrepancy at all....

Kim is really nice and the service is good. I wouldn't say she looks exactly the same as in the photos. Sara looked much slimmer and younger in the photos than in real life.

Azzkikr
20-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Kim is really nice and the service is good. I wouldn't say she looks exactly the same as in the photos. Sara looked much slimmer and younger in the photos than in real life.

How about Kim?

cuteguy
21-12-2015, 01:02 AM
How about Kim?

Looks or service?

ShuRin
23-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Curious in the service.

Wanted to book Kim but as her looks so not appeal to me I decided to hold on to the decision before booking.

Keen to hear feedbacks :)

cuteguy
23-12-2015, 12:37 AM
I was happy with her service.

ShuRin
24-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Decided to visit Kim.

Looks: her face is pretty much like the photos albeit she had long straight hair when I met her. Reckon curly hair might suit her better. Probably B/C cup? It was a handful but not glorious :p she was very slim although I personally prefer someone meatier

Attitude: she was very cheerful and happy; I usually am quiet but she kept the conversations and liveliness up so it was great effort from her.

BBBJ and DATY: she gave great bbbj - in fact I didnt want her to stop but I just let her lead the way cuz I like being submissive. She responded well to DATY and genuinely started flowing.

Sex and DFK: I think it's pretty standard stuff, DFK is definitely available - eventually unloaded with her on top.

wilisno
24-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Decided to visit Kim.

Looks: her face is pretty much like the photos albeit she had long straight hair when I met her. Reckon curly hair might suit her better. Probably B/C cup? It was a handful but not glorious :p she was very slim although I personally prefer someone meatier

Attitude: she was very cheerful and happy; I usually am quiet but she kept the conversations and liveliness up so it was great effort from her.

BBBJ and DATY: she gave great bbbj - in fact I didnt want her to stop but I just let her lead the way cuz I like being submissive. She responded well to DATY and genuinely started flowing.

Sex and DFK: I think it's pretty standard stuff, DFK is definitely available - eventually unloaded with her on top.
Great stuff ! You should start a thread on its own though ! ;) ;) ;)

DarkZero01
24-12-2015, 06:49 PM
If only i had some free time i would try jade and kim as well. Bro wilisno i look foward to your AR hahaha

rubztugzme
25-12-2015, 01:31 AM
is dreamgirls operating throughout christmas and new years?

wilisno
25-12-2015, 02:35 AM
is dreamgirls operating throughout christmas and new years?
Most probably, contact them and ask via SMS.