View Full Version : Bellevue 12 Mimi and Lily

Steven Seagal
15-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Person's Name : Lily and Mimi
Establishment : 12 Bellevue Street, Surry Hills
Date of Visit : December, 2015
Contact Details/Address/Weblink0 : 9281 8480
Hours of Business : 10:00- Late
Rates : 50/20, 65/30. 100/45.130 for the hour.
Size/shape : Lily is fat 11-12 and Mimi slim 8.
Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
Services Provided : Dfk, bbj with cim, fs
Value for money/recommend? Mimi was great and Lily was shit.

Hi Folks,

This is a quick review of a double with Lily and Mini for 40 minutes. ($200)

From my days as a kid I have been fascinated by relationships that are abusive and why people stay in them.

Groucho Marx typically put down Chico and Harpo, but they were always around him to undermine him and be the butt of his jokes.

With Amos and Andy, George ‘Kingfish’ Stevens was always ripping off Andrew ‘Hogg’ Brown, but he always came back for more. He considered ‘The Kingfish’ to be his best mate.

On the other hand, Moe always slapped around Larry, Curley, Joe, Shemp and ‘Curley Joe’ DeRita. He’d twist their noses, hit them in the head with hammers, poked them in the eyes and once tried to saw off Curley’s head! Yet,, they remained with Moe and were forever loyal,

With Abbott and Costello, Abbott was constantly belittling Costello, yet Costello remained the long suffering companion and took the abuse with a gentle spirit, as the following exchange shows:

Abbott: Didn’t you go to school stupid!
Costello: Yeah and I came out the same way.

So people will stay with others who drag them down because on some level they get a payoff for it.

In the instance I will describe the only one who got a payoff was Lily.

I had texted Lily about seeing her and was asking if she was still lactating. Evidently this pissed her off as you will see.

Before I get going let me just give you a brief descrition of both.

Mimi appears mid 30’s with B+-C- cups, slender with a trimmed pussy. She has a cute and sexy face and a nice soft voice. Her English is functional for the job at hand. She does her best to make the punter happy.

Lily, since the birth of her baby, has become a fatso. She’s about a size 12 and had the look of owning a bloke’s beer belly. She is a C-Cup, but it is a bit too small for her torso.

Ok, here we go.

Once the 3 of us were in the room, Lily was wearing her pissed off look and the tone of her voice toward Mimi was angry and elevated in volume. She was telling Mimi what to do and how to do it. Mimi, like Costello, was not rattled by this and simply did her best to make me happy.

Lily had decided she would suck my cock and that would be it.

I did not like the tone of her talking to Mimi and I told her so. The following exchange occurred:

Seagal: I can tell you’re not happy.
Lily: I am very happy. (Frown on her face.)
Seagal: You’re pissed off with me.
Lily: I am happy. I never bullshit you.

(Note: Whenever Lily says she is not bullshitting, it is the time she certainly is.)

Seagal: You’re ruining this.
Lily: (Talking in Mandarin) Kiss him (to Mimi.)

In the end I came in Mimi’s mouth and told Lily to leave. I had had enough of her and the fact there were 20 minutes left didn’t matter to me.

It’s sad because I had some good times with Lily, but those feel like ancient history.

I am not Costello, Andrew ‘Hogg’ Brown, Larry Curly, Shemp, Joe or Curley Joe DeRita. So, I won’t be putting up with any more of Lily’s shit.

Mimi, on the other hand, was sweet and wanted me to be happy.

Ratings:

Looks:

Lily (4/10) would do well to stop trying to be the Heavyweight Champion of KFC and lose 15 kilos. Her once pretty face is now shaped like a basketball.
Mimi: (7.5/10) Pretty face, reasonably slim.

Service:

Mimi (9/10) She did her best to make me happy in an uncomfortable situation. Lily treated me and Mimi badly.
Lily: (4/10) She loses points for the shithouse look on her face.

Attitude:

Lily (0/10) She treated both Mimi and me badly and sought to fuck everything up. She did not fully succeed because Mimi was so sweet.
Mimi: Took Lily’s obvious abuse behaviour with a Buddhist serenity.

Outcome:

Will definitely see Mimi again.

Will only see Lily again if she has a statutory declaration from a psychiatrist saying she has had a personality transplant.

See ya’ll again soon mates.

Until that time gang . . .until that time.

Steven

kamo
16-12-2015, 12:05 AM
Jesus what a disaster.

I had a double the other week with Yoyo and Wendy. Both fantastic and go the extra mile, though Wendy is quite old which cannot be fully hidden in the unflattering lights in this place. I'm reluctant to try girls I haven't seen here, since it sounds like some of the WLs here can sabotage the punt.

mandingo69
16-12-2015, 04:02 AM
Give Jennifer and Mimi a try!

Steven Seagal
16-12-2015, 05:39 AM
Hi Kamo and Mandingo69,

Yes, Jennifer and Mimi would be a good combo.

What made me really angry with Lily is there was no reason for her to speak the way she did with Mimi.

If Lily has the shits with me fair enough, but to take out her anger on Mimi wasn't acceptable.

Mimi was quite sweet and Lily a real shrew.

Steven