PDA

View Full Version : Other 8 Poplar St - Nuru massage aussie girl Daniella

gggb
16-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Hey lads,

Took a punt from cracker last night and thought I'd share. So they had videos on cracker and I was hoping it'd be legit. Unfortunately the girl (Daniella) in the video was clearly not the same girl... (girl in video had tattoos and she didnt) but in saying that, the photos are probably legit.

They seem to do a variety of massage options (Nuru, tantric) and the girls actually seemed quite nice. I saw 3 in the lineup Jamellia (young, slim looked quite nice actually), Sophia (older, Spanish, slim looked quite send though) and Daniella (aussie, slim, barbie look). I ended up picking Daniella.

$150 is the Min for half an hour, and $250 for the hour. Boss told me girls negotiate extras etc. I picked the 'gold' package and that was $200 for the half hour.

It was a Nuru massage with the Nuru gel. First time for me. Was lots of fun and lots of teasing. Lots of body sliding and light kisses over the body.

I don't often do the massage thing as I prefer FS.

I'd recommend if you like massage and teasing etc. The girls seemed well trained so service should be good and I would have happily gone with any of them if it gives you an idea of quality of the girls.

TLDR

Girls - all looked like a good 7-8/10 on my scale
Service - 7/10 while I had a good time I felt for what I was paying for I could get better.
Overall - 7.5/10

Would recommend if you like to try non Asian massage.. And nuru/tantric... But it'll be a while before I go back as I prefer FS.

I had a chat with the boss, nice guy who shared a funny story about how his receptionist always calls all the customer baby and when he man's the phones he gets awkward situations where the customers think it's him. They've been there for 6-7 months and have been in other locations before. They do have a website also if your bothered to look them up.

Location - 8 Poplar St surry hills
Phone - 0450 624 638

Hope it helps brothers. Enjoy your Xmas/new year period guys.

yipsamsam
16-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Hey lads,

Took a punt from cracker last night and thought I'd share. So they had videos on cracker and I was hoping it'd be legit. Unfortunately the girl (Daniella) in the video was clearly not the same girl... (girl in video had tattoos and she didnt) but in saying that, the photos are probably legit.

They seem to do a variety of massage options (Nuru, tantric) and the girls actually seemed quite nice. I saw 3 in the lineup Jamellia (young, slim looked quite nice actually), Sophia (older, Spanish, slim looked quite send though) and Daniella (aussie, slim, barbie look). I ended up picking Daniella.

$150 is the Min for half an hour, and $250 for the hour. Boss told me girls negotiate extras etc. I picked the 'gold' package and that was $200 for the half hour.

It was a Nuru massage with the Nuru gel. First time for me. Was lots of fun and lots of teasing. Lots of body sliding and light kisses over the body.

I don't often do the massage thing as I prefer FS.

I'd recommend if you like massage and teasing etc. The girls seemed well trained so service should be good and I would have happily gone with any of them if it gives you an idea of quality of the girls.

TLDR

Girls - all looked like a good 7-8/10 on my scale
Service - 7/10 while I had a good time I felt for what I was paying for I could get better.
Overall - 7.5/10

Would recommend if you like to try non Asian massage.. And nuru/tantric... But it'll be a while before I go back as I prefer FS.

I had a chat with the boss, nice guy who shared a funny story about how his receptionist always calls all the customer baby and when he man's the phones he gets awkward situations where the customers think it's him. They've been there for 6-7 months and have been in other locations before. They do have a website also if your bothered to look them up.

Location - 8 Poplar St surry hills
Phone - 0450 624 638

Hope it helps brothers. Enjoy your Xmas/new year period guys.

Thanks for sharing.... $250 a hour is very expensive....

Jrbarry
17-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Thanks gggb, a different experience.

sukeong
17-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Oooh this is interesting. Thanks man. Hard to find someone who does Nuru well. Went to 244 and was disappointed twice. A Nuru massage by cauc lady ups my interest even more. Might have to check out this place. Thanks again for the review

local
18-12-2015, 04:19 PM
its an interesting place..

remember the older more tainted
the young less knowledge
had to find the happy ground here.