PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Fiona - Wild Columbian/Spanish girl

NaughtyBoy13
16-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Actually I met this girl at their bothers/sisters shop in Marrickville. But normally she works at 485 Rockdale. I booked a short session with Fiona for 30 mins.

BODY AND LOOKS

Fiona is Columbian/Spanish? I'm not sure, but she speaks Latino or something like that. She looks ok in my view. She is 25 yo as she said, I couldn't have a guess about her age anyway.

Fiona is a short girl, but she has a sexy body. She has a long hair, tan skin, and she is friendly girl. She has a sense of humour as well. And definitely she loves sex ! She has about C cup breasts, shaved pussy.

SKILL AND EXPERIENCE

Because Fiona is Spanish/Columbian girl, so her service is quite different with Asian girls. There is no nipples licking or body kissing but straight away to a HJ then a CBJ. Her CBJ is ok, but for me I don't like CBJ most of the time :) So lets move to the next one.

FUCKING

This is the best part of the session. She is fucking wild in bed ! YES, SHE FUCKED ME ! NOT I FUCK HER !!! Well, I always fuck girls and make them feel great. But this time Fiona has fucked me in different positions, lol !

First of all, Missionary I was the one who control the game. But since we changed to Cowgirl she fucked me so hard and wild. Fucking in this position for a while, she pushed me out and change to another positions. Doggy in bed, then doggy while I was standing on the ground and she was in bed. Finished with Missionary, she was in bed and I was standing on the ground.

Chatting for few minutes before I walk away. Her English is not well, but she always try to talk to you, and she is very friendly:)

If you are bored and you would like to get a new kind of feeling like being fuck by a girl? Try Fiona out :grimace: Actually I have had sex with some Aussie girls as well but I have never been fucked by a girl like this !

x11
16-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Just a thought, ginza should branch out into columbian girls.... My gawd if they did that Wilson could own the entire strip of shops!

clicker
17-12-2015, 03:55 AM
Just a thought, ginza should branch out into columbian girls.... My gawd if they did that Wilson could own the entire strip of shops!

Actually wilson does not own ginza he only manages it