PDA

View Full Version : Stones corner massage

bigbob
14-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Has anyone been to the stones corner massage the one near the round about
i had a shit massage paid for 60 min got 40 min dirty shit place never go back

levi1980
16-04-2012, 12:31 AM
that place is fucked, dont go in champ, EVER!!!!

SillyCock
16-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I went once. That was enough. Though I don't learn fast, I did go back again, but the same lady was there so I left before going for a second plunge.

I'm pretty sure the lady working there is some sort of Fijian Indian. She has one hell of a belly for a working lady. I paid for 30 minutes, I got my 30 minutes, eventually. I think she went to answer the door 4 times in the hour I was there it took her to give me a 30 min massage.

On the plus she does get naked and I did slip a finger up her while she finshed me off. What? Don't look at me like that, I was there. I had to. For you know.. I got no good excuse, but I was there and that's the way it went. I had to finish somehow, and looking at her wasn't going to do it.

They play shitty nova fm through a mono alarm system, sounds like turd, over the top of 7 news playing loudly from the back room. I'm pretty sure she cooks in the back for a nearby restaurant as I could hear a kitchen and smell curry, but there isn't one nearby. Weird.

Pretty sure she'd do more extras. Who knows? No one, because fuck putting your dick in that thing. It's asking it to fall off if you did.

If that isn't enough the partitions don't have ceilings so you can hear everything going on in there. Not that much is going on in there as it seems to be one lady working 4 rooms at once, but having nothing but a couple of thin sheets of plasterboard between you and the front door, being able to hear everything from the street, when the door is being walked in so often while you are laying back with a hard-on in a legal grey area, is less than comforting.

There's a better one in Carina, on the same road, up some stairs. I can't go there anymore, since I forgot to tip them and left in a hurry last time. I shouldn't have got a massage after going to the pub, but they couldn't finish me so I legged it. Damn shame too, they are actually pretty good.

Blue-Marvel
18-05-2012, 02:28 PM
that stones corner one has been around for a bit, Very Awful!! indian chubby lady, massage was less then average, but she does get naked, but didnt do anything for me...
when i was there, a customer came in and she went out to get them and they guy sat down and watched tv, she came in and cut my massage short... took her clothes off and did the extra massage.... when done, she asked me to leave out the back door... worse experience ever!! would never go back! 1/10

your better off going somewhere else or jerking ya self off lol

bigbob
19-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Blue-marvel
the same happend to me only got topless customer came in put in next room cut short massage out the back door

bigbob
20-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Silly Cock
I go to Carina to good massage like the servise

rebound101
22-05-2012, 05:03 PM
I've been there too. There is a cute younger girl there (unsure of age) that does just massage. Can someone pm mete Carina store details?

BrisMoses
28-06-2012, 06:48 PM
temped to go just out of curiosity

pity there is not more around that get naked

bigbob
28-06-2012, 09:45 PM
maybe annae at greenslops havent been ther for over a year she got naked for a price

BrisMoses
29-06-2012, 09:52 PM
anyone know the pricing ??

bigbob
30-06-2012, 07:40 AM
$100 on top of massage

BrisMoses
30-06-2012, 06:28 PM
bugger that can get better for less, including extras

bigbob
01-07-2012, 07:50 AM
I no that thats Y i dont go ther to pricey

Bareted
09-11-2012, 06:11 PM
I tried here about 3wks back before I learnt this site existed. 1Hr was 60 I only had a 50 and 20 on me but she couldn't give me change. Instead offered me extra 20 mins. would have rather she offered an extra as massage was pretty average with nothing added. I wouldn't bother trying it guys unless they get some new yng staff in to turn the place around!

bigbob
10-11-2012, 08:12 AM
so the place is still shit

myron
10-11-2012, 11:07 PM
so the place is still shit

and the place is still open??