PDA

View Full Version : Question 12 Cottam or 65 Carlton ?

intensly
17-12-2015, 12:14 PM
I heard that they are one of the good brothels also they are sister shops , so I live in Beverly Hills area and I wanna change my regular brothel to new one , I dont often change places. Which one would you prefer ?

aussiegaigin
17-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Try them both, and pick for yourself.

wilisno
17-12-2015, 06:20 PM
Try them both, and pick for yourself.
Or ask Biggerbanana ! ;) ;) ;)

NaughtyBoy13
17-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Have a look, see if you find the girls u like. If not, just walk away :)

henry_lawson
20-12-2015, 11:36 PM
I did a service job in Bankstown a few weeks ago and feeling a bit toey afterwards did a search and found Cottam was literally around the corner.
The front of house service is non-existant; no receptionist, no separation of punters, no organised lineup. The WL all try to close the deal, despite me saying to the first girl I want to see everybody. Well, I saw three girls and would have fucked them all. Not stunners, but nothing to be ashamed of either, though I do get the impression it's a popular place and the girls are doing a higher than average turnover of blokes each shift. I picked Fiona who had a sizeable rack on a petite frame. She was ok, but checking my records I've put a 'pick someone else next time' mark against her.
Nearly shit myself as my missus rang me the second Fiona took my money and left the room. I didn't recognise the number and thinking it could be a customer I took the call. Faarrrrk.

intensly
21-12-2015, 03:35 PM
So i have been the 12 Cottam. I can say avarage service . The place is clean but it was so busy i didnt have much option and the girl picked name was rose or rossy i dont remember it much i dont think i will see her again but i might visit the place again. I dont after punting this much i am looking for more beauty than GFE and attention i think . i dont know which place i should go next

Edpiet
22-12-2015, 12:04 AM
So i have been the 12 Cottam. I can say avarage service . The place is clean but it was so busy i didnt have much option and the girl picked name was rose or rossy i dont remember it much i dont think i will see her again but i might visit the place again. I dont after punting this much i am looking for more beauty than GFE and attention i think . i dont know which place i should go next

How much the price for 1 hour bro?

intensly
22-12-2015, 11:35 AM
$150 ph bro , worth to try

gannicus
22-12-2015, 11:23 PM
I think both shop standard service does not included bbbj, I would rather go to rockdale 485

jzchan
23-12-2015, 09:37 AM
I think both shop standard service does not included bbbj, I would rather go to rockdale 485

Agree with this. 12 cottam has a lot of girls but not as many younger ladies as both 65 carlton and Rockdale 485

intensly
23-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Always keen to go but Never been rockdale 485 . Actually Marrickville 5star taking my attention nowadays

Marrickvill_5
23-12-2015, 05:11 PM
:miao: Feel free to drop in when you are free!!!